Spice Girls Reunion -- It's ON!

Spice Girls Reunion -- It's ON!

19 Entertainment, the management company for the Spice Girls, just released this statement:

“Following weeks of speculation, the Spice Girls are set to make an official announcement to the world regarding future plans on Thursday, June 28. Details regarding the announcement will be released in the coming days.”

Victoria (Adams) Beckham (Posh Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) formed the Spice Girls back in 1994 and split in 2001.

ARE YOU READY for a Spice Girls reunion? Get ready to to zig-zig-ah!

Getty

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:47 pm

Soooo, tell me what you want, what you really really want! :-)

wow first! I am quited excited. I had a spice girls phase back in high school, now they are all older, some had solo careers, more mature I look forward to it.

darn not first :/

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:48 pm

Soooo, tell me what you want what you really, really want! :-)

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:49 pm

Wow, I really need to learn to only press the submit button once!

Hurrah. People should be commenting on here instead of those Brangelina posts! They’re boring, this is some great news!

shoes4life @ 06/22/2007 at 3:02 pm

Wow!! Look at that pic of Victoria Beckham, she looked really good back then. It is a shame that she has lost so much weight.

YAY!!!!!! I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want… I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
…. Slam your body down and wind it all around.

okay ill stop!!! WooHoo

SPICE GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be so wierd but time to get excited!!!!!!

blah. I dont know why anyone would get hyped.

victoria used to be sooooo beautiful :(

FINALLYYYY!
I want them back again!!!!!

Did they even make good music before? lmao people love trash.

piper, with a low @ 06/22/2007 at 3:23 pm

Err… isn’t it convenient that the announcement was made on the same day that Mel B. got the results back? :roll:

There goes one of those conspiracy theory nut [insert acronym] fans. Lol

Yeah they’re back! I’ve been reminiscing on old times by watching the old Spice vids all week after the One Tree Hill girls danced to Wannabe during the finale. *geek*

I hope their new music will still be listenable. Or will this just be a greatest hits kinda thing?

Victoria looks so much healthier and happy in these pics.

Oh my goodness! Let me throw up now!!! Only one of them knew how to hold a note, and Victoria Becks can’t sing to save her life. People will actually pay to see these silly women?

7 Sarah | 06/22/2007 at 2:51 pm

Sarah: YOU brought up the Brangelina topic. No one else did. Glad you consider it Great News, because I know alot of people that would say………BORING!!!

Somebody, please, tell them to include Moscow in the tour!!!!!!!

How about Siberia? Maybe they’ll get lost in the snow. Victoria won’t have to worry about Polar Bears wanting to eat her — she doesn’t have enough meat on her body to make it appetizing for them.

BBperfume @ 06/22/2007 at 4:18 pm

hell yes! Spice gir fan forever! Bring it on!

This is sooo exciting!!!! yay I love SPICE GIRLS!

In this case, retirement should mean that … dont come back! They are too old.

———-

I was talking about the fact that everytime Jared posts something about Brangelina they get 400+ and for no reason. All you seem them do is bring their children to school. Leave them alone, for once photographers!

Alright!
I’m excited :-)

Melanie C also confirmed it just now in Oslo, Norway where she performed live at Topp20 Festival.

Apparently only Emma, Geri and Melanie C will appear at the press-conference. Mel B is in LA, and Victoria is on holidays in Indonesia and she’ll be in Shanghai next week.

Mel take the baby on tour do not let Eddie near your Angel!!!

I guess there’ll be lots of babies backstage. lol

Apparently only 25 dates will be announced, of which 5 will be in London.

In the rest you can count Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vancouver, Dublin and maybe they’ll do Rio de Janiero, Mexico City, Sydney and Melbourne.

I am SO game for this! They better come to my city haha.

HOLY *******!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highsociety @ 06/22/2007 at 11:45 pm

These cheeseballs have fans?! Why don’t we re-assemble New Kids on the Block or Menudo, while we’re at it.

WOOHOO!!! THE SPICE GIRLS ARE BACK!!!! LOVE THEM TO DEATH! FINALLY AFTER BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG, ALL THE GIRLS ARE BACK! GIRL POWER HAHAH! HOT!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HOLY SPICE….
hahahaha
yay…..spice girls forever

so happy cant sleep tonight…..
i need some spice like never needed spice before….wanna buy your CDs baby….i had a little spice….now i gonna have more….wanna buy your CDs babe…..
HAHA

Apparently there’ll be 50 tour dates, here is the rumoured list:

—————————————————————————————————————————
01. London, England (The O2 Arena)
02. Cardiff, Wales
44. Vancouver, Canada
45. Los Angeles, California
46. Las Vegas, Nevada
47. Miami, Florida
48. New York City, New York
49. Toronto, Canada
50. London, England (Wembley Stadium)
—————————————————————————————————————————

over hyped manufactured crap, they can’t sing all their solo careers flopped. its all about image no talent and the idiot public fell for it, i hope they wise up this time around

Spice Up Your Life!
Hahaha, I used to love them when I was 5 or 6 years old. :)
It will be nice to see my childhood favourite group together again.

Kill me now…

OMG OMG OMG OMG
They have to reunite….they are the best girl group of our time lol.
Hi-see-ya! Hold tight!

wow, cant wait

the spice girls are the best music group of the world !!!! i love victoria (LL)

kiss

WOOHOO!! Love the rumoured tour dates’ list!!

yes!!! i’m so excited, gosh hope they come to vancouver!!!!!!!

phoenix25 @ 06/25/2007 at 7:34 am

hey this is really good news.actually its been on tv,radio,internet posted everywhere.i think the world is ready for a spice comeback.even those who are not actually fans like me ,are looking forward what these girls will be up to after almost a decade.bring it on girlsssssss

BRING IT ON GIRLSSSSSSSS
that’s right

THANKS for the news jared
love the SPICE GIRLS

THE 5 WITCHESSSS

NEXT STOP HARRY POTTERRR

samantha belcher @ 02/12/2008 at 3:04 am

omg i love the spice girls it would be so great if they all got together agin that would rock and every one looks great!!!!! i just love listening to all of your alls music… it rocks!!!!!! so get back togeather and do it agin i think a lot of people would like it i know i would…….

you all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samantha belcher @ 02/12/2008 at 3:08 am

so please get back toeather i need some more good music to listen to…..