First Super Clear Picture of Jayden James!

First Super Clear Picture of Jayden James!

Britney Spears says chee-eeeeeeese with 9-month-old son Jayden James.

He looks just like big brother Sean Preston, 21 months!

The title of the article reads: “Britney back from the brink”.

The accompanying caption from the UK tabloid this was ganked from reads: “Young Jayden‘s helping his famous mum get her life back on track”.

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
anonymous @ 06/23/2007 at 1:19 pm

omigosh this is a cutie – come on Brit, get it together for your kids

HottieTottie @ 06/23/2007 at 1:21 pm

Kid looks like PopEye

anonymous @ 06/23/2007 at 1:23 pm

only skunks make ugly remarks about a baby. you must be pretty ugly yourself. go ahead and deny it, we know

That kid isn’t cute…

Anonymous @ 06/23/2007 at 1:25 pm

Anyone who calls themself hottie tottie is trying to prove something

HottieTottie @ 06/23/2007 at 1:28 pm

Weetodds, I never said PopEye wasn’t cute.

Stop taxing your IQ’s by trying to read too much into a comment.

LMFAO!!!!!

Oh my god where do I start, the poor boy is dressed like Gilligan and looks like Santa. Lmao How cute, he has his mother receding eyebrows awwwww.

BIG square flat head, he must suffer from that Spongebob’itis. Haha But on a serious note, that poor child doesn’t even know who’s holding him.

Not cute, nor is sean preston.

Miss Windjammer @ 06/23/2007 at 1:35 pm

Funny… “Stronger” just came up on my iTunes.

JJ looks just like SPF!!

Miss Windjammer @ 06/23/2007 at 1:35 pm

…and both of her kids are adorable, I think.

highsociety @ 06/23/2007 at 1:38 pm

All of Kevin’s kids have that same “special” look — and by “special,” I mean in the olympics sense.

Celeb Watcher @ 06/23/2007 at 1:40 pm

You all are pretty pathetic human beings. Jayden and SP are both adorable little boys. Go crawl back under your rock. Your comments are petty and small.

Cute kids, scary mum.

he looks just like his big brother!!
really cute!

خیلی خوشکله

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/23/2007 at 1:57 pm

Too cute! The kid does resemble Popeye a bit! brit looks like **** with the do-rag on her head. Dress like a total tard! At least, Popeye look a like is a cutie!

I cant stop l a u g h i n g.

He’s kinda cute. Looks just like his brother.

If Jayden was adopted by the JP’s or Tomkat or whoever you are obsessed with you’d all be screaming

ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:roll:

that kid looks like her ugly butt im not calling him ugly but she is ugly tee hee

cute kid. He does look like his big bro.

I think he looks cute and he looks healthy. I hope she can pull herself together for the sake of her kids at least.

a whole family of Meth faces, not a good look.

Awwww! I like his chubby cheeks! Adorable boy!

Sorry she’s still on the brink of self destruction.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All