Kim Basinger Hides Behind Sunglasses

Kim Basinger Hides Behind Sunglasses

Kim Basinger is spotted out and about during her custody dispute with ex-hubby Alec Baldwin over daughter Ireland, 11.

Alec, 49, and Kim, 53, met in court on June 15 but no answer was given as to who leaked the voicemail tape of Alec lashing out Ireland.

The Baldwin-Basinger custody battle will resume in court with another hearing on Monday, June 25.

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s not the only one, I can think of a few other a-list actresses who should be right next to her on this thread.

I think we may have found the Blind Vice!

Ace Tomato @ 06/23/2007 at 1:48 am

Roger that Nisha. I love Kim B, but wow, she looks like a habit, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. Wow.

She looks horrible.

Yes, stress does cause certain people to lose weight, especially if you’re going through a really emotional time in your life. That does not give people the right to write insensitive comments like “eat a burger!”, but unfortunately, they do.

People should realize when a person is either extremely overweight or extremely skinny, there’s some deeper problem or emotional situation that’s the root of the problem. But like I said, it won’t stop many from writing ignorant comments that a person should just simply stop eating to lose weight or eat a sandwhich to gain weight. It’s not that simple and those who write such things only reveal their own stupidity.

Ace Tomato @ 06/23/2007 at 2:13 am

I appreciate your sentiment, however, Kim B. looks unhealthy. She looks more than just underweight and stressed – she looks ill. Not just older, or caught without makeup, but unhealthy. It’s not just the weight. Her hair, her skin, etc. Something isn’t right with her health.

She needs to see a doctor ASAP! Something is very wrong there.

piper, with a low @ 06/23/2007 at 8:09 am

D@mn, honey…

Get this custody battle over with and get your and your daughter’s lives back on track.

That’s just sad!

Good God!! this lady usually looks or looked damn fine for her age. What did she do to herself? She looks about 70 yrs old now!

Was she dancing again with Mr. Brownstone?

She is under a lot of stress lately, once it’s over, I’m sure she will gain it back just like AJ, They will be on top of their health again , give them space & don’t ridicule.

She looks awful. :( It probably is the result of stress, and I hope she gets it together soon.

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/23/2007 at 12:30 pm

OMG! I never seen her look this horrible before. The custody battle is taking a beating on her. I’m shocked. After, she had Ireland she, seemed to stuggle keeping the weight off. Know, she looks skeletal. I hope something happens soon or, she is going to get really sick.

not the first time this happen @ 06/23/2007 at 12:47 pm

Some of the most beautiful women face the greatest hardships. It’s hard to be a knockout when you are young and have so many people fuss over you. Then when you get older, those same people are making comparisons and talking about how great you used to look. Soon, nobody wants you anymore. You’re tossed out to sea.

One should never build a life that focuses on beauty. No matter how beautiful you are, you should fall back on something else and let others see many sides of you. When your beauty has faded, it hurts.

not the first time this happen @ 06/23/2007 at 12:51 pm

Kim has always been really thin. I saw her in The Getaway with her ex and she was skinny. She’s a vegetarian who probably doesn’t exercise. So she’s lost a lot of lean muscle mass as she has aged and has now shriveled away to mostly skin and bones.

I’m sure the stress of her marriage and divorce has also caused her to age quickly.

highsociety @ 06/23/2007 at 1:08 pm

OUCH, poor thing looks diseased! :(

HottieTottie @ 06/23/2007 at 1:20 pm

She disgusts me. She’s the worst example for motherhood. Who the hell spends 10 years fighting a custody battle? F’ing GET OVER it already.

ppfffft! and they say Angelina looks sickly. Kim is worst and obviously extremely thin.

I wish Kim well through these stressful times.

Her arms look just like Angelina’s

snappyfish @ 06/23/2007 at 3:22 pm

Enough already. a 10 year custody battle. Get over it and go get a live. This is not for the child’s best interest. It is the parents lashing out at each other using the child as a pawn.

Poor girl. And I mean Ireland.

Females always using depression as an excuse for being skinny. Eating food isn’t complicated.

All those skinny super bony actresses are disgusting. If their that thin in pictures you could only imagine what they look like in person. YUCK

TICKS!

Get the fcuk over yourself, Famous. You’re constant negativity is boring. A lot of people who are under stress do not feel up to eating. And when I, along with the rest of the women AND men who have lost weight due to depression, give a god damn fcuk what YOU think about it, we will let you know.

Unless its about Cruise and Holmes or a black celeb, you nitpick at every little thing these people do/say/wear or anything else you can pull apart. Its sickening.

22 N. | 06/23/2007 at 8:10 pm

~~
~~
~~~~

Thank you.

When I was 18 both of my parents were killed in a car accident and I lost some weight. I had the hardest time getting out of bed, and food was the last thing on my mind. And I was not using that as some excuse to be thin. That was a very ignorant comment. Every person is different, you cannot make a judgemnet for women as a whole, especially when you do not personally know every single one.

ROFLMAO!

Food & Stress @ 06/23/2007 at 8:41 pm

A lot people lose their appetites when under great stress. Famous is obviously one who can’t stop eating or never encountered real stress in her life. It’s not something to be jealous of, Famous. Sorry you haven’t been able to lose weight, but maybe you’ll get lucky and have someone die in your family. But even then, maybe you eat in response to stress so you will always be fat. Lucky you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All