Julia Roberts' Twins Go For a Spin

Julia Roberts' Twins Go For a Spin

Julia Roberts‘ cinematographer hubby Danny Moder has a daddy day with their 2½-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus on Friday in Los Angeles, Calif.

Daddy Danny, 38, took them for a walk on their tandem tricycle while nem mom Julia, 39, spent the day at home resting.

The Oscar-winning actress just gave birth to their third child on Monday, a boy named Henry.

10+ pictures inside of Phinnaeus and Hazel getting their tricycle on…

phinnaeus moder hazel moder 01
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 02
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 03
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 04
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 05
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 06
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 07
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 08
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 09
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 10
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 11
phinnaeus moder hazel moder 12

I’ve never even seen pictures of them before but they are so cute!

angelinammm @ 06/23/2007 at 3:01 pm

I still can’t believe she had kids…

they look pretty serious. and pale.

They are so cute!

Cute. =]

angelinammm, I think its kind of hard to believe it because we hardly ever see these kids. Julia is rarely in the spotlight since she had her babies it seems.

cute but wondering if they were her eggs.

Phin and Hazel are adorable, absolutely beautiful kids. Baby Henry is probably just as cute.

angelinammm @ 06/23/2007 at 3:54 pm

Cute. =]

true

but she never seemed like a girl who would settle down

They are so cute the last time i saw them they were months old they are so big how cute.

They are really cute kids…

michele-SA @ 06/23/2007 at 4:31 pm

they all look like they slept in their clothes, and need a bit of fun in the sun. Maybe……serious little bunch, with serious names.

How precious! love their big eyes.

Maria Luiza @ 06/23/2007 at 4:46 pm

Dany Moder has others sons. He’s not a rich man. He’s not a Brad Pitt.

12 Maria Luiza | 06/23/2007 at 4:46 pm
Dany Moder has others sons. He’s not a rich man. He’s not a Brad Pitt.

:roll: And? What because he’s not Brad Pitt it means..? He’s not a good father? Get over it. Pitt is not the only guy who can have kids.

JULIA ROBERTS is absolutely THE most beautiful women in the world!!! She has such a pretty face! I hope her kids will look like her…looking foreward to it…

brn!!!!!!!! @ 06/23/2007 at 5:33 pm

thanks jared!!

I think most beautiful family in the world

hazel is really pretty girl… she has a wonderful eyes

To Maria Luiza @ 06/23/2007 at 5:52 pm

That’s what I think when I go to bed with my husband every night. Well at least he doesn’t have any other sons.

Is it me or do these kids look nothing like their parents, esp. Julia?

I think there’s a lot of Julia in those kids.
They are both very cute.

Julia as a child:

Little Hazel looks just like her Mama.

Aaaaah so that’s where little Phin gets his ginger-ness from, his Dad!

Was never really a Julia Roberts fan but her kids are cute & she seems happy & settled…and relatively normal for a hollywood person so yay for her :) Plus I like Phinnaeus’ name, Hazel not so much but Phinnaeus is cool as!

Can’t wait to see little Henry.The twins are really cute!

How do you pronounce “Phinnaeus”?

homewrecker @ 06/23/2007 at 7:44 pm

strange… no one hates this homewrecker because she’s supposed to be ‘america sweetheart’. however it’s another story when it comes to angelina jolie… even the most sanctimonuous ppl forgive this ginger beyotch. yuck julia roberts’s sickening. she’s lucky she had kids. i guess karma never works for people who wreck marriages…

I always though of it as basically ‘fin’-'nay’-'us’ or possibly ‘fin’-'ay’-'us’…something resembling that anyway

23 hehe | 06/23/2007 at 7:36 pm
How do you pronounce “Phinnaeus”?
~~
~~~
~~~

I think its pronounced as fin-nee-iss, thats how they pronounce it on the enter. news anyways. :)

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/23/2007 at 8:49 pm

I admire HW moms who chose (that can chose) to stay home with their and remove them from HW drama.

She is a homewrecker, however I think the difference is that she and danny did not deny and hide their affair A&B did, ppl cannot forgive their lying. If I were her I wud be checking over my shoulder for Karma. Angie is certainly getting hers.

They are beautiful kids. Im not sure I’d want their names though. :(

#24 homewrecker = stupid..karma that!

THE ONLY HOME YOU CAN WRECK IS A HOME THAT IS ALREADY A WRECK!!
GET OVER IT
I THINK THE KIDS LOOK EXACTLY LIKE JULIA.

Always thought these kids were rather unfortunate looking, esp the boy. I wonder if that’s why he is in back?

Wonder why? @ 06/23/2007 at 11:03 pm

Where is Danny’s good daddy comments?

Live and let's live @ 06/23/2007 at 11:17 pm

27 Colbert ROCKS! | 06/23/2007 at 8:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
While i don’t believe Brad and Angie lied, you have a lot of nerve talking about people not forgiving those who have lied. Who died and made these people God?

Let he without sin, throw the first stone.

If by Karma you mean a wonderful family with beautiful children, a handsome and caring man, a soaring career, then Angie is getting hers. Julia Roberts has been the reigning queen of Hollywood and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

So you continue foaming in the mouth and these two women will continue living their lives.

Wonder this @ 06/23/2007 at 11:18 pm

32 Wonder why? | 06/23/2007 at 11:03 pm
Does he have fans?

Hazel is absolutely beautiful. Phinn is a little odd looking. His sister is stunning though.

Anyone know how they were conceived? Didn’t Julia get a donor (female donor) or something?

They both look very pale. She needs to go get them checked for anemia. They are kind of scary now that I think about it. They both look like they belong on the next movie of Children of the Corn the next generation. On the other hand, Angelina’s kids that are adopted are cutter than these poor pale kids.

I concur with the others. These kids are cute! I think it’s neat how Julia Roberts has kept them out of the spotlight for the most part. It’s so much better for them!

ImpeachBush @ 06/24/2007 at 2:06 am

Julia had IVF. But not sure if eggs were hers for these fraternal twins.

The boy is homely & doesn’t resemble either parent -the girl lucked out w/more attractive genes, but upclose she too looks like neither.

Adorable kids and Hazel looks like a mini-Julia.

As for being a “homewrecker” – why does the woman always get blamed? HE walked away from his marriage, like many other men including Mr. Pitt. Why are we, the women, always the “badguys” in these situations? Are men so incapable of making decisions on their own? Enough already with the “homewrecker” talk!

ImpeachBush @ 06/24/2007 at 2:22 am

Re. homewrecker, it takes 2 to tango or homewreck & Julia was 50%.

Same w/Angelina.

27 Colbert ROCKS! | 06/23/2007 at 8:49 p
=====

I don’t believed Brad and Angie lied. Speaking of karma, who’s at home unemployed for 2 years, alone and childless, and probably dating a paid gigolo bf to relieved her loneliness. While Angie had 4 beautiful kids, supportive partner, Oscar buzz, working and will be working with HW legend soon, most important , she is happy and contend with her new family life.
Same hold true to Julia Robert. contend and happy. that’s life !

Maria Luiza….where exactly are Danny’s ‘other’ kids, and by whom? He has NO other kids. His ex-wife got pregnant by a boyfriend after they separated.

The children’s paleness might just mean that they have sensitive skin. Usually red heads can’t be in the sun, they burn so easily. Personally I think that’s the matter here, I wouldn’t jump into anemia wagon just yet.

These twins are cute kids and lots of Julia in both of them.

michele-south africa @ 06/24/2007 at 5:54 am

Re: Post 31.. ‘The only marriage you can wreck is a wrecked marriage.’ What a load of crock….. Sheesh. Wonder if YOU have a guilty conscience??? Hmmmm.

A married man should be considered ‘out of bounds’. They are so easy to lead astray, as my Dad used to say in Afrikaans..”Poes is koning’..get that translated. Same old same old.

Those kids are not black. they loose.

CHRISTY JOLIE @ 06/24/2007 at 2:41 pm

i really dont think they are cute!

I think Hazel looks a lot like JR and, crazy enough… like JR’s niece Emma, so I think they’re her eggs, but with IVF and fertility drugs (hence the twins)I wonder what Henry looks like!! Can’t wait to see his little face!

Wait Wait Wait…. Phinneus is as ugly as his name! Sorry to say so…. So sad they’re walking down an alley so they can try to have some privacy…

Zombiezgrl @ 06/26/2007 at 12:01 am

I guess that’s the price you pay for fame, a walk
through an alley with your kids. Nothing much to look at but some stray cats, trash cans, and a the occasional rat. You can’t really say wether a kid will be cute later in life. It’s a wait and see thing. Sheesh, after all the nasty things you guys have said, it’s no wonder that Julia keeps the kids hidden in Mexico!

IS IT ME OR DO THESE KIDS NEVER SMILE???????

WHO CARES WHO CHEATS OR NOT! HOME WRECKER OR NOT. THIS POST IS ABOUT THESE KIDS. Hazel and the other who’s name i can hardly pronounce.

sigh…and how did brad & angelina get into the picture? oh please, people cheat every day….and get over it people.

their union was just more public.

Pradeep Gaikwad @ 01/06/2010 at 6:42 am

i feel good with you . i think good of you .
i like to watch you in ur movies .
notting hill is one most i liked .
Pradeep