Julia Roberts' Twins Go For a Spin

Julia Roberts' Twins Go For a Spin

Julia Roberts‘ cinematographer hubby Danny Moder has a daddy day with their 2½-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus on Friday in Los Angeles, Calif.

Daddy Danny, 38, took them for a walk on their tandem tricycle while nem mom Julia, 39, spent the day at home resting.

The Oscar-winning actress just gave birth to their third child on Monday, a boy named Henry.

10+ pictures inside of Phinnaeus and Hazel getting their tricycle on…

phinnaeus moder hazel moder 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

I always though of it as basically ‘fin’-'nay’-'us’ or possibly ‘fin’-'ay’-'us’…something resembling that anyway

23 hehe | 06/23/2007 at 7:36 pm
How do you pronounce “Phinnaeus”?
~~
~~~
~~~

I think its pronounced as fin-nee-iss, thats how they pronounce it on the enter. news anyways. :)

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/23/2007 at 8:49 pm

I admire HW moms who chose (that can chose) to stay home with their and remove them from HW drama.

She is a homewrecker, however I think the difference is that she and danny did not deny and hide their affair A&B did, ppl cannot forgive their lying. If I were her I wud be checking over my shoulder for Karma. Angie is certainly getting hers.

They are beautiful kids. Im not sure I’d want their names though. :(

#24 homewrecker = stupid..karma that!

THE ONLY HOME YOU CAN WRECK IS A HOME THAT IS ALREADY A WRECK!!
GET OVER IT
I THINK THE KIDS LOOK EXACTLY LIKE JULIA.

Always thought these kids were rather unfortunate looking, esp the boy. I wonder if that’s why he is in back?

Wonder why? @ 06/23/2007 at 11:03 pm

Where is Danny’s good daddy comments?

Live and let's live @ 06/23/2007 at 11:17 pm

27 Colbert ROCKS! | 06/23/2007 at 8:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
While i don’t believe Brad and Angie lied, you have a lot of nerve talking about people not forgiving those who have lied. Who died and made these people God?

Let he without sin, throw the first stone.

If by Karma you mean a wonderful family with beautiful children, a handsome and caring man, a soaring career, then Angie is getting hers. Julia Roberts has been the reigning queen of Hollywood and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

So you continue foaming in the mouth and these two women will continue living their lives.

Wonder this @ 06/23/2007 at 11:18 pm

32 Wonder why? | 06/23/2007 at 11:03 pm
Does he have fans?

Hazel is absolutely beautiful. Phinn is a little odd looking. His sister is stunning though.

Anyone know how they were conceived? Didn’t Julia get a donor (female donor) or something?

They both look very pale. She needs to go get them checked for anemia. They are kind of scary now that I think about it. They both look like they belong on the next movie of Children of the Corn the next generation. On the other hand, Angelina’s kids that are adopted are cutter than these poor pale kids.

I concur with the others. These kids are cute! I think it’s neat how Julia Roberts has kept them out of the spotlight for the most part. It’s so much better for them!

ImpeachBush @ 06/24/2007 at 2:06 am

Julia had IVF. But not sure if eggs were hers for these fraternal twins.

The boy is homely & doesn’t resemble either parent -the girl lucked out w/more attractive genes, but upclose she too looks like neither.

Adorable kids and Hazel looks like a mini-Julia.

As for being a “homewrecker” – why does the woman always get blamed? HE walked away from his marriage, like many other men including Mr. Pitt. Why are we, the women, always the “badguys” in these situations? Are men so incapable of making decisions on their own? Enough already with the “homewrecker” talk!

ImpeachBush @ 06/24/2007 at 2:22 am

Re. homewrecker, it takes 2 to tango or homewreck & Julia was 50%.

Same w/Angelina.

27 Colbert ROCKS! | 06/23/2007 at 8:49 p
=====

I don’t believed Brad and Angie lied. Speaking of karma, who’s at home unemployed for 2 years, alone and childless, and probably dating a paid gigolo bf to relieved her loneliness. While Angie had 4 beautiful kids, supportive partner, Oscar buzz, working and will be working with HW legend soon, most important , she is happy and contend with her new family life.
Same hold true to Julia Robert. contend and happy. that’s life !

Maria Luiza….where exactly are Danny’s ‘other’ kids, and by whom? He has NO other kids. His ex-wife got pregnant by a boyfriend after they separated.

The children’s paleness might just mean that they have sensitive skin. Usually red heads can’t be in the sun, they burn so easily. Personally I think that’s the matter here, I wouldn’t jump into anemia wagon just yet.

These twins are cute kids and lots of Julia in both of them.

michele-south africa @ 06/24/2007 at 5:54 am

Re: Post 31.. ‘The only marriage you can wreck is a wrecked marriage.’ What a load of crock….. Sheesh. Wonder if YOU have a guilty conscience??? Hmmmm.

A married man should be considered ‘out of bounds’. They are so easy to lead astray, as my Dad used to say in Afrikaans..”Poes is koning’..get that translated. Same old same old.

Those kids are not black. they loose.

CHRISTY JOLIE @ 06/24/2007 at 2:41 pm

i really dont think they are cute!

I think Hazel looks a lot like JR and, crazy enough… like JR’s niece Emma, so I think they’re her eggs, but with IVF and fertility drugs (hence the twins)I wonder what Henry looks like!! Can’t wait to see his little face!

Wait Wait Wait…. Phinneus is as ugly as his name! Sorry to say so…. So sad they’re walking down an alley so they can try to have some privacy…

Zombiezgrl @ 06/26/2007 at 12:01 am

I guess that’s the price you pay for fame, a walk
through an alley with your kids. Nothing much to look at but some stray cats, trash cans, and a the occasional rat. You can’t really say wether a kid will be cute later in life. It’s a wait and see thing. Sheesh, after all the nasty things you guys have said, it’s no wonder that Julia keeps the kids hidden in Mexico!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All