Angelina Jolie: Hire Some Fast Elephants!

Angelina Jolie: Hire Some Fast Elephants!

You may have missed MSN’s interview with Angelina Jolie from last week. The Mighty Heart actress discussed plans for the Maddox Jolie-Pitt foundation, which she was just recently accused of abandoning, and about her kids.

Here’s how she described her 1-year-old daughter Shiloh: “Shi‘s so full of light and love! She’s just a little honey and very, very funny. I think I’m recognizing some of myself in that one. She’s going to be a little bit of trouble!”

Watch Angelina‘s interview with MSN here. You know you want to find out about Angie hiring those fast elephants!

UPDATE 1: Below are some pictures of Brad & Angelina on Saturday getting in some alone time in Bilbao in the North of Spain. By the looks of it, Angelina drove while Brad popped in and out of the car to take pictures. Ange also was recognized by a fellow mother and her daughter.

UPDATE 2: During their trip in Spain, Brad and Angie are staying at Hotel Marqués De Riscal in Elciego. The couple also checked out the Guggenheim Bilbao, designed by world-renowned architect Frank O. Gehry (one of Brad’s favorite architects).

brad angelina bilbao 01
brad angelina bilbao 02
brad angelina bilbao 03
brad angelina bilbao 04
brad angelina bilbao 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All
African Girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:34 am

Awww… cute. Couple time.
Thanks Jared, Am I first?

Marisleysis @ 06/24/2007 at 9:35 am

Great to see these two again! I love that Angie drove.

African Girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:36 am

Yipeeeeee! And to think I wasn’t gonna check in this morning….Oh my! I don’t know what to say…Okay, first off… to my Alarm clock…without which I won’t have woken up on time. Thank you for keeping me together man!

First?!?

Aw I’m glad that they’re having some time alone. And the part about Shiloh was adorable.

Ok I’m so not first. LoLz

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared. The Maddox Jolie Pitt Project is going strong. So called writers really need to do their research before putting out false information. Many fans have posted correct information and links regarding this. It is good that they have some alone time. Go see “A Mighty Heart”. It is a mighty good film with a great message. Peace to all.

Beautiful couple.

ur fast j,thanks.

wonderful family, beutiful the best in the world.
go angie and brad

Thanks Jared for the pic of my favorite couple. I am glad they’re having an alone-time.
Happy Sunday everyone.

LMAO @ the elephant part. :D My favourite part from when I watched the video a couple of days ago.

I love them like I love my parents.

African Girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:46 am

I love the MSN interview. She is such a sweet person.

Well so much for abandoning the MJP Foundation, right? Like My mama always says…The Truth Will always out.

lurker opinion @ 06/24/2007 at 9:46 am

Thanks Jared. Good to see them going out and about without the kids again. The go to the most interesting places.

Cool as ice @ 06/24/2007 at 9:47 am

Bilbao is a beautiful city, a must see for Frank Gueri fans. Great food and wine too.

missouri girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:49 am

:cry: saw theses already

Cute interview so they are in bilbao? good. I haven’t watch AHM yet I’m planning to go next week, I wanna check “Sicko” first.

missouri girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:50 am

:roll:

Just saying @ 06/24/2007 at 9:50 am

saw theses already
+++++++++++++++
For their sake we should be happy that they managed to avoid paparazzis on their little trip, by now they probably alredy left spain and are back in Prague.

missouri girl @ 06/24/2007 at 9:50 am

anymore :!:

didnt she once say something about how they fight when she drives?

Brad is such a Frank Gehry groupie lol it’s cute that angie goes with him. I like that she’s she one driving lol

Prince William, Kate Middleton Dating Again?
Following their April split after dating for five years, Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, according to widespread coverage in British newspapers on Sunday.

The two, both 25, attended a party earlier this month at an army barracks where William is posted as an army officer, say the reports.

In addition, William has invited Middleton, who is an accessories buyer at a company called Jigsaw, to the Concert for Diana, in memory of his mother, scheduled for London’s Wembley Stadium next Sunday, the Mail on Sunday reports.

The paper also claims the couple kissed at the June 9 army party, and that Middleton will spend time with William, his brother Harry and Harry’s girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, backstage at the Diana concert.

Per custom, a spokeswoman for William’s Clarence House office declined comment on the stories. “We don’t discuss William’s private life, it’s a matter for him,” she said.

Earlier this month, Joss Stone denied a report that she’s close friends with the royal – who only last week, on Thursday (his birthday), gained access to the estimated $500,000 to $600,000 annual interest generated by the $13 million left to him by his mother.

Just saying @ 06/24/2007 at 9:55 am

didnt she once say something about how they fight when she drives?
++++++++++++++
I think she said they fought when he drives. I have the feeling she’s more agressive behaind the wheel than him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All