Angelina Jolie: I'm Just a Mom First and Foremost

Angelina Jolie: I'm Just a Mom First and Foremost

Angelina Jolie take Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2, to school at the American Embassy compound on Monday morning in Prague, Czech Republic.

The Hollywood humanitarian is profiled in the Spring/Summer 2007 issue of Caesars Player, the luxury lifestyle and gaming magazine of Caesars.

On her most important role she’s ever played: “I’m just a Mom first and foremost. I’m very grounded by my family. I’m so lucky. The world can like me, hate me, fall apart around me, and at least when I wake up with my little kids, I’m happy.”

On her guide to parenting coming from her own mother: “I was raised by my mother to be honest and straightforward. I tend to do that very boldly. I’ve always been encouraged to be one hundred percent who I am. Now, when I talk to my own kids, I sometimes realize I’m talking to them like my mom talked to me.”

On what keeps her and Brad Pitt together: “It should be about that kind of depth of understanding you can have with another person. It goes beyond the superficial and the physical. I find it very sensual when a couple can look deeply into each other’s souls and hearts. There are very few people who can hold me when I cry and talk to me about my life and say, ‘I believe in you.’

You can read the full article with Caesars Player here.

angelina pax zahara 01
angelina pax zahara 02
angelina pax zahara 03
angelina pax zahara 04
angelina pax zahara 05
angelina pax zahara 06
angelina pax zahara 07
angelina pax zahara 08
angelina pax zahara 09
angelina pax zahara 10

Photos: Simon Earl/Mark Raishbrook/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Pax Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

I love her !! She teachs me how life can de better !!!

Love for all her family

awww how cute zee is pointing again lol

sweet and beatiful

Bradleyfan @ 06/25/2007 at 7:13 am

Daddy has free?????

Awww…. Jared :)
Thanks a million!!
You’re the best!!

Angie looks sooo gorgeous :) must be the couple time :)

ASHI JIJI @ 06/25/2007 at 7:16 am

LOVE THIS FAMILY !!

Francophile @ 06/25/2007 at 7:16 am

Sexy mama ! you look fierce !

Go Angelina !

Her body scares me, but she has a gorgeous face and the kids are cute too!

Francophile @ 06/25/2007 at 7:19 am

LOL !

Pax is emulating Z ! they both point fingers now. It’s funny !

nah!shes gonna gain back those lbs.

“The world can like me, hate me, fall apart around me, and at least when I wake up with my little kids, I’m happy.”

Love this… :)

Lol, Zahara looks like she’s about to tell them to f*ck off.

Angie you’re hot and beautiful in white. And so Naturelle. No make up at all http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2007&mon=06&evt=angelina-pax-zahara&pic=angelina-pax-zahara-02.j
pg
She looks tired though but it’s understandable after all the jungle sex she’s been up to with brad :P

Is it just me or is everyone having problems trying to read the full interview? Z is adorable, she cracks me up – that girl is so full of life!

Francophile @ 06/25/2007 at 7:25 am

anustin | 06/25/2007 at 7:20 am

nah!shes gonna gain back those lbs
—————————————-

Exactly ! I don’t understand why people keep on bringing up her weight loss. I mean we all know the circumstances.

Her skinniness is PUNCTUAL, ugliness, on the other hand, is PERMANENT.

She is gaining them back at her pace. It goes hand in hand with the pain resulting of her grief. She is healthy enough and will pack the whole of it ultimately.

They are a truely happy family. Now it´s time to concentrate on getting a bit of weight back on, before she starts to do some serious demage to her heart and other internal organs. She seems such a fabulous and concencous parent, and part of that is to maintain your own presonal health for the sake of the children. Lets hope the year off does the trick!

Wow, Mad is growing so fast. I still can’t believe he was such a cutie baby few years back. In 4 or 5 years from now he’ll be Angie’s height.

beautiful family.

Why is my comment awaiting moderation???? Okay.. I’ll repost it again…

9 brjo
Angelina lost some weight (in a natural skinny person like she is, it becomes more noticeble), she will not get it back right way…

It gets tired hearing every time a photo comes out: she’s shinny, she’s skinny… Please… She has acknowledge that, we all know that, give the women time…

Angie is very beautiful woman.

Angie makes this world a better place!!!

Thank you JJ!

Kidz are so, so cute! ALL of them.

Thanks Just Jared. AJ looks great, happy and relax. She is working those boobs and the junk in the trunk. I am sure that Papa Pitt was a happy camper over the weekend. Pax and Zahara are too cute. Pax seems to have this new confidence and is giving the paps the eye like his sister. The pictures of the children crack me up. They are adorable. Thanks for all you do Just Jared. Best wishes to BAMPZS and peace to all.

Classy girl :)

Belle et naturelle. Sans Make-up. Beautiful in white.

She still look tired but it’s understandable especially after a wild weekend of jungle sex.

Hey you, mphh*ck off! Lol, looks like she’s trying to say that. Okay do not teach kids to swear.

368 Team Lara Croft | 06/24/2007 at 10:11 pm
335 Mary Jade | 06/24/2007 at 9:34 pm

322 NaNa | 06/24/2007 at 9:20 pm
I came to NY last Friday and tried to find theaters showing AMH, but could not. The 1300 something opening sites means that you have to really search for the theaters.

I have not seen the movie so far (as I mentioned I contacted several theaters nearby but they did not carry AMH – too bad). I do not know where to go to see it. I am now in Flushing, NY. If anybody knows how to search for the theater, help me please.

((( New Yorker fans, let’s help NaNa)))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i went to college in NY so I can help a little.

Pick up the VIllage Voice or go to villagevoice.com for info

Call theaters like the Film Forum downtown or the Angelika (if it still exists) and see if they have it. They are Art House theaters.

Also check out the Lincoln Center cinemas.

Again, just go to villagevoice.com. Best way to get info on ANY films in the city.

This movie will blow you away!

———–
Team Lara Croft and Mary Jade

Both thanks so much. The villagevoice.com site was very helpful. I will take my son (15 years old) with me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All