Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Britney's Best Investment Would be to Buy a Bra

Britney's Best Investment Would be to Buy a Bra
  • Britney Spears has enough money, so why doesn’t she wear a bra?
  • Posh and Becks get kooky in the backseat.
  • Brooke Hogan certainly has style.
  • Penelope is mellow in yellow.
  • Eva Longoria is one rich lady. But she’s not worth $2 million.
  • Britney Spears is going on tour with Cyndi Lauper.
  • Jack Black Has a handful with baby Samuel.
  • Check out Larry Birkhead‘s fiance.
  • Yep, celebrities do love their colored jeans.
  • Kevin Federline works hard for the money.
  • Mandy Moore thinks size doesn’t matter.
  • Women’s beach volleyball season has started!
  • Renee Zellweger is allegedly seeing an agent at CAA, the management company that reps her.
  • Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton are an item again, British newspapers reported Sunday. Britain’s News of The World reports the two, who announced in April they had split, have been on a string of low-key dates since their April split. Meanwhile, the Mail on Sunday reported William has invited Middleton to attend a memorial concert dedicated to his late mother, Princess Diana, next Sunday.
  • Paris Hilton, who is expected to be released from jail tomorrow, will be on probation until March 2009. She can reduce that time if she does community service or records a public-service announcement, the city attorney’s office said.
  • Kelly Rowland tells Atlanta Peach magazine, “I used to hate my forehead, but now I love it. Now, it’s my legs. I am working out every day to get some muscle tone.”
Posted to: Britney Spears, Newsies

John Parra/Getty

eww, dis-gus-ting.

Britney Spears has enough money, so why doesn’t she wear a bra?

+++++++++

Good question. =/

She’s so fat and has the neck off a fat old man
she looks 45

inhirnamy137 @ 06/25/2007 at 5:11 pm

She acts like Ella Mae Clampett, a hick who struck it Rich…

She looks trashy, i want the old britney baaaaaaaackkkkkkkk not this “lady” :( i feel very bad 4 herrr

Lillianne @ 06/25/2007 at 6:05 pm

What is wrong with her? Does she hate herself? Can she not see what she’s doing to herself? I’m really embarrassed for her. She’s so young and so rich. She has so much potential at her fingertips yet she continues to roll in the gutter. Can anyone reach out and help her?

There are alot of people who don’t like wearing bras, but Britney just doesn’t wear the right clothes to not wear a bra. The material is so thin she may as not be wearing clothes. Or maybe she’s doing it on purpose, because she knows the photogs. are always taking her pics. And I’m sure she has a full length mirror. So my guess is she just doesn’t care what people think.

her best investment would be a 9mm aimed at the vacuous space between her ears

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/25/2007 at 7:06 pm

Eeeewww! Icky pooo! We’ll it will be nice eye candy for the men. It’s does nothing for me. Her mamma most be a trailer trash stupid because, she taught Brit nothing but, looking like a dime store ****. The tard has no morals or fashion sense. total tard!
It’s a shame. She does have talent. She’s not using it to, it’s full potiental.

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/25/2007 at 8:45 pm

Her nips are pointing down, she needs to get her $ back from that boob job. Her boobs have wallyeye vision

D*mn, I can’t get over that fooball player neck. It is the same width of her head. Quite strange.

4 inhirnamy137 | 06/25/2007 at 5:11 pm
She acts like Ella Mae Clampett, a hick who struck it Rich…
*************
Ellie Mae Clampett did not look like trash.

elly mae clampett had way more class than brit brit does.

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/25/2007 at 10:34 pm

Funny! I always thought Brit had a weird short-wide neck. I thought that way before, she had the 2 kids.

8 Didi | 06/25/2007 at 7:00 pm
her best investment would be a 9mm aimed at the vacuous space between her ears

LMAO!!!!!! That’s not right but it’s soooo funny! I honestly don’t know why she has an aversion to bras. And she always goes braless in tops that are too flimsy to pull it off. Then again, I don’t think she cares what we think.

Britney Spears has enough money, so why doesn’t she wear a bra?

Answer:

Don’t worry about it.

Omg! she just i’snt the same!