Paris Draw Self-Portrait from Prison

Paris Draw Self-Portrait from Prison

Paris Hilton drew TMZ boss Harvey Levin a self-portrait of herself by a pay phone inside Lynwood prison with a TV tuned into Larry King Live. The drawing was passed on from her lawyer Rich Hutton.

The note from Paris, in which she dotted her i’s with hearts, reads:

“Dear Harvey,

I just wanted to thank you for your fair and unbiased reporting of the events in my case. I truly appreciate it. I think TMZ is a great website because of it’s [sic] reputation for accurately reporting the facts.
Paris Hilton”

In other Paris news, The Learning Annex is offering her $1 million to teach a one-hour course on “How to Build Your Brand.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Paris’ penmanship and drawing skills? Would you attend a course with Paris as teacher?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Retarded – she is clearly retarded.

i wish she’d go away….

her drawing: shes has skills making her self less ugly….

she clearly is not aware of her lazy eye

O_o

Paris — you are a good artist!

Stalin: Please don’t insult ‘mentally challenged’ people. It’s not nice.

As much as I don’t like this slag. I think she’s got very nice penmanship and her drawing was not too bad. OK, now that I’ve said that, I need a drink!!

Loveme: She sees herself as perfect, therefore, no lazy eye in her drawing.

Black Velveteen @ 06/26/2007 at 11:11 am

I really hoped that they would have kept this ***** locked up and threw away the ******* keys. Oh well :(

Paris4ever @ 06/26/2007 at 11:24 am

I think she will be around for a long time.Especially when american keep watching britney spears, Nicole richie, girl next door, and many more worthless reality show.

Orange Clockwork @ 06/26/2007 at 11:25 am

Unbiased reporting of the events? Are you effing kidding me?

fire canabis @ 06/26/2007 at 11:27 am

People, stop hating! paris, obviously is a good artist! I can’t draw that! I think that maybe since American Band wagon riders turn they back on her, I think that she should become an artist! Who even gives a flying ****, if she did have sex with somebody on tape, or was born rich! Everybody is so damn judemental in these neck of the woods! LIVE YOUR LIFE PARIS!

Orange Clockwork:
I agree totally with your comment about “Unbiased reporting of the events? Are you effing kidding me?” TMZ is tremendously biased!

Although I wouldn’t attend a Learning Annex event with Paris I do agree she has been excellent at branding herself in order to get publicity. HOWEVER, she is going to have one hell of a time changing her image if she is serious about wanting to be taken seriously and doing good deeds. Look at the trouble Angelina Jolie and Heather Mills (hate to put them both in the same sentence) have had in trying to turn their images around. There are certain segments that see only their “bad girl” image and not the fact in Angelina’s case that she has turned her life around and is doing good and in Heather’s case that she is a charity worker!
So whatever happens, it will be interesting to watch since all the media outlets are going to stuff it down our throats.

wow, she draws and write letters! i didn’t think she knew what a PENCIL was.

I didn’t know that TMZ has good reputation..

I hope Paris and all the pathetic people who look up to her die.

Krystal aka preggy @ 06/26/2007 at 11:51 am

hell she draws a hell of alot better then me..lmao

Harvey (girly-man) Levin @ 06/26/2007 at 11:57 am

Unbaised my ass. Harvey Levin was so biased towards Paris, it was so obvious. I can’t stand that girly-man, he is so despicable, and uses his blog site to destroy people he doesn’t like. He searches and deatroys. I wish City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo will turn the tables and investigate Harvey (the girly-man Levin). Like destroying the life of the City Attorney who put Paris back in jail to serve her time.
Which is what the majority of the public wanted her to do.

NOTICE THE A’S ARE DIFFERENT

Harvey (girly-man) Levin @ 06/26/2007 at 12:00 pm

You people are nuts, you call that good drawing for a grown woman? Any 7 year old can draw like that.

The drawing is more proof she’s got the mental development of a 13 year old

I think by the age of 26, one should stop dotting their i’s with hearts.

The reason Paris calls TMZ unbiased is because that creep Harvey went after the City Attorney to bring him down, for doing his job, and insisting Paris serve her time like the judge ordered. But Harvey is stepping on too many toes, he better watch out. When you start using your resources to destroy people, like Harvey the creep is doing, you are in dangerous waters.

what is she , 5 yrs old? That woman is 26 yrs old. Look at her handwriting! And the drawing .
Oh yeah, sure she wants to stay out of the spotlight my ass! Ryan Seacrest, Harvey Levin, BaBawawa,Larry king etc are definitely the right step in that direction. such a bimbo!
I am 26 yrs old, work my ass off to get a PhD,make money for rent and college and sometimes I wonder what kind of twisted world I live in where a no talent wh*re like Paris Hilton gets so much attention,millions of dollars just to open her dumb mouth, and where no body gives a s*it about talented, hardworking people.

WTF? Did she stop mental development in the 6th grade? If I didn’t know that she’d written this, I would have thought it was done by a 12-year-old. She has the penmanship of a child. What an idiot. At least she spelled everything correctly this time.

I can’t believe she is always headline news, when there are more imortant issues.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All