Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

While Brad was busy filming the third segment of his Softbank commercial, partner Angelina Jolie picked up son Pax, 3, and daughter Zahara, 2, from school at the American Embassy compound on Tuesday morning in Prague, Czech Republic.

Angie dressed in head-to-toe black and wore oversized black shades. She held Zahara and her bookbag while bodyguard Mickey Brett gave Pax the ride of his life.

Pax hugged Mickey yesterday after school and this time, Pax was spotted riding on Mickey‘s left leg! Mickey is turning into a softie right before our very eyes!

Note: Apologies, these pictures will unfortunately not be published here.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All
the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 9:02 pm

#43: Because they know that as sure as the sun shines that the JP’s will always drop off and pick up their kids. They are in school and the papz are at the gates waiting everyday. Duh moment for you, just another work day for the papz. Got it now?

If you ask it again, we’ll think you’re a moron who can’t understand what somebody is explaining to you.

and furthermore, if I was there, you can bet I would be riding Mickey too!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexanderina @ 06/26/2007 at 9:05 pm

54 coalharbourqt | 06/26/2007 at 8:04 pm
Liz Smith of the NYP says Mariane asked Angie to play the role and that Jolie has never been better than in A Mighty Heart:

===============================================
Thanks coalharbourqt for posting this, that is a wonderful article from Liz Smith

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 9:08 pm

Well looky here – guess who is jumping into big Daddy Brad’s arms at the sound of thunder! He knows who his Poppa is :D

#83 irma – you read my mind – Z will be trying out this move now too :D Just wait and see! :lol:

pinkrose – common sense and logic always trumps their fake concern and ill-formed hateful thoughts! :-)

Missouri Fan @ 06/26/2007 at 9:09 pm

Have fun Pax!

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 9:14 pm

Alexanderina – I couldn’t remember who Liz Smith in the whole scheme of gossip columnists (good, bad, or indifferent) as far as the Jolie-Pitts are concerned, but I figured hey, at least she had something positive to say, I’ll take it! I’ll leave it to the experts on that topic to determine if she is scheming or reacting to other gossip columns and such :-)

Susie – Hola chica! *waving* Mickey’s like an Uncle or Grampa to them all, not sure why anyone would be surprised that he is treated as such. That’s how the Jolie-Pitts roll.

the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 9:15 pm

#84: no, but you are one rude and crude person. Shows how much manners you were taught. What, did you grow up in a pig sty?

Anonymous @ 06/26/2007 at 9:15 pm

Angelina has gotten so skinny. Those pics of her in all white are very alarming. Hopefully she’ll gain her weight back. I was just watching Tomb Raider 2 yesturday, and Angelina’s body was HOT and she was HEALTHY. Hopefully she’ll get her weight back.

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 9:16 pm

*giggling at picture in my mind of Susie getting a lift from Mickey* :lol: Too cute!

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 9:18 pm

106 Anonymous – losing a parent takes a lot out of a person… trust me. She is in good hands (Brad’s). She will be just fine :-)

hi Coal, he is definately family to them :lol: All the over-analyzation of the pictures kills me!

3 loveme | 06/26/2007 at 6:58 pm
here are the images jj is talking about
_________________________________

Thanks for the photos..Pax looks like he is one well adjusted happy youngster, for sure. Got to recognize a loving home and parental patieince and nurturing to make him feel so safe and cared for.

Mickey must love his job. I would.

Thanks for the link to the Liz Smith article, Coalh..

Just watched a special on VH1 on the hottest couple, which I had never seen before, and yep, you guessed it, our favorite couple was the #1 couple in the land (actually, I think they said “hottest couple in the galaxy”). Perez H. was on the show making comments, and he really loves the Jolie-Pitts. It’s probably an old show, but I rarely watch VH1, so it was news to me.

Anonymous @ 06/26/2007 at 9:20 pm

—————————
I know she’s lost a parent. They say losing a parent, you never heal from. Hopefully BP and her kids will help her get through it, and she makes a comeback bringing sexyback.

I saw Mickey carring one of the children in several occasions. He is trully treated as a family member.

He was with Angie for a long time and it seems Angie treats people around her fairly – based on Holly and Mickey’ case.

Coal, ummm yeah, the picture I have in my mind of me getting a lift from him would probably be censored here! :lol: Loves me some Mickey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Susie ~ I gotta agree with you. Mickey is growing on me too. He looks so kind when he is with the kids. And he can be so rough when it is needed. A great combination in a man!

the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 9:23 pm

#100: that was funny, susie!

Mickey is so getting used to being photographed now that I think he’s getting a little more conscious on how he’s dressed. Probably knows he’s a hit with the ladies!

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 9:27 pm

:lol: naughty susie ;-) :lol: :lol: We have to find a way to make him part of YOUR family, when he’s not on duty with the JPs of course!

Julianne- I will take the rough side! Boy grew on me awhile ago! :lol:

real tita- Mickey would look good in a burlap sack! Mmmm, need my hands on that boy :lol:

Susie – I hear ya. Mickey’s getting himself a bit of a fan club going..where can I join?

i love to see kids being kids. and that is what Angelina cares about her babies having fun and enjoying life

Coal- I would happily take him in his off time and naughty doesn’t begin to describe what I’m thinking! ;-)

what kind of a sick person wold try to imply that Mickey is closer to the kid’s than their Father.
Does that make you feel all warm inside?
Get a fecking grip.

Julianne- sorry doll, I am first in line and hope to be the only! :lol: Why don’t you take the new bodyguard! :lol:

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All