Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

While Brad was busy filming the third segment of his Softbank commercial, partner Angelina Jolie picked up son Pax, 3, and daughter Zahara, 2, from school at the American Embassy compound on Tuesday morning in Prague, Czech Republic.

Angie dressed in head-to-toe black and wore oversized black shades. She held Zahara and her bookbag while bodyguard Mickey Brett gave Pax the ride of his life.

Pax hugged Mickey yesterday after school and this time, Pax was spotted riding on Mickey‘s left leg! Mickey is turning into a softie right before our very eyes!

Note: Apologies, these pictures will unfortunately not be published here.

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Simon Earl/Mark Raishbrook/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Mickey Brett, Pax Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Demi Lovato, Chloe Moretz, and more stars will speak at the Democratic National Convention - US Weekly
  • Find out why Adrienne Bailon is being sued - TMZ
  • Is Kanye West using the Taylor Swift phone call on a song? - Gossip Cop
  • Nickelodeon is set to introduce its first gay couple! - Just Jared Jr
  • Ruby Rose goes after Khloe Kardashian on Twitter - Radar
  • Mila Kunis recalls dating Macaulay Culkin - Huffington Post
  • Will Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney get back together? - Lainey Gossip
  • This celebrity is convinced Donald Trump will win the election - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://deleted Lady G

183 Frenchy | 06/26/2007 at 10:32 pm

=============================================

I saw this interview on YouTube and thought it was interesting that he brought up the rumor of Angie in another classic movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still.”

Here is the link to the interview where he mentions it.

• Gupta

#163 hello

How is Jennifer Aniston doing? She claimed not to like the paps. But why do we always see pictures of her from those restaurants, like Nobu or Ivey? I know those restaurants, Nobu, the Cut, Ivy are restaurants for people to be seen. These restaurants are paps infested. Can you explain??

As for the water that Jen is pimping, I hope she can donate some of the money to the 3rd world countries which do not have clean running water. May be you can prompt her by emailing her? This would be good PR.

• coalharbourqt

196 Mickey | 06/26/2007 at 10:50 pm
    ____________________________
    Actually it’s just that you haven’t said anything that even warrants a response because it’s obvious to any sane person that you are simply projecting your feelings about your brother onto a celebrity you’ve never even met.

Feel free to stick around for another hour if you want a full psychoanalysis, but I have to warn you that I don’t come cheap :D

• New Movie For Angie

Another movie Angie, filming starts after her hiatus! Ok the haters said her movie flops, how come she gets more offers, and Aniston up until now doesnt have any movie offers???

Time for Pierce ‘n’ Jolie affair

June 27, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

ANGELINA JOLIE will bed PIERCE BROSNAN in her next big feature film.

BRAD PITT’s other half has signed to star in the sequel to The Thomas Crown Affair.

The Topkapi Affair will be packed with bedroom antics between the ex-007 and the Lara Croft actress.

A source said: “Pierce is keen to turn The Thomas Crown films into a long-running series of movies.

“He reckons it can work just as well as Bond or The Bourne Identity sequels.

“The Thomas Crown character has the potential to have the same appeal as Bond, especially with a stunning leading lady like Angelina.”

Ange put pen to paper during a break from filming assassin movie Wanted in Prague a couple of weeks ago.

The Topkapi Affair will be shot in Egypt and Russia next year, with Ange making her first film appearance flying since earning her pilot’s licence.

Pierce has also been in training to get slimmed down for his latest film role in the big-screen version of Mamma Mia! — in which he parades around in trunks.

• no longer a lurker

now, it’s the school, daycare, what-have-you’s. just about anything that has to do with this lovely family will be dissected and find fault on. my oh my! but then, it’s still relatively peaceful here, imo.

mf, thanks. i still don’t know where amh will be shown here =(. papagtiyagaan ko na lang muna yong sa quiapo e para lang mapanood ko na=)

julianne, if you’ll be able to tape the tribute concert for princess di, can you please share it with me? even just the performance of duran duran.

coal, yeah really cool for us to find each other here. they’ve gotten back together again, aren’t they? minus andy, i think.

susie, back in high school (my, do i feel old saying that lol) i was called durannie instead of my real name =)

• Jill

******************************************

Oh wow, I didn’t know he going there. There is a branch of the Lycee in NYC. It’s an excellent school, academically very rigorous, and once the kids are in the upper grades they are expected to speak French at all times. A lot of kids of diplomats from French-speaking countries go there. He will get an excellent education in that school.

Thank you Zenith for the Ruben Nepales article. Always love to read his interviews with Angie. :-)

• Frenchy

NO at the end the reporter mentioned Angelina being in a remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still. It’a an American classic. I love it. When he mentioned it I was like WTF is he drunk? that film is untoucable. But then I looked it up and sure enough it’s being remade!
    I liked Angelina’s answer though. she really wants to take some time off.

We are not the only ones talking awards:

June 22, 2007
    Summertime Oscar Talk
    Is it my imagination? Or are there a lot of promising movies coming up?

BEST PICTURE: American Gangster (Universal Pictures); Atonement (Focus Features); Charlie Wilson’s War (Universal Pictures); Evening (Focus Features); The Golden Age (Universal Pictures); In the Valley of Elah(Warner Bros. Pictures); The Kite Runner (Dreamamount); Lions for Lambs (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer); Love in the Time of Cholera (New Line Cinema); A Mighty Heart(Paramount Vantage); No Country for Old Men (Miramax); Nothing Is Private (Scott Rudin/no distributor yet); Revolutionary Road Road( Focus Features); Sweeney Todd(Dreamworks SKG); There Will Be Blood (Paramount Vantage); Things We Lost in the Fire (Paramount)

Best Actress
    Halle Berry (Things We Lost in the Fire)
    Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age)
    Julie Christie (Away from Her)
    Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose)
    Jodie Foster (The Brave One)
    Angelina Jolie (A Mighty Heart)
    Nicole Kidman (Margot at the Wedding)
    Keira Knightley (Atonement)
    Jennifer Jason Leigh (Margot at the Wedding)
    Laura Linney (The Savages)
    Vanessa Redgrave (Evening)
    Charlize Theron (In the Valley of Elah)
    Naomi Watts (Eastern Promises)
    Kate Winslet (Revolutionary Road)
    Reese Witherspoon (Rendition)

• coalharbourqt

Re: Pax and Zee’s Preschool: I had a look at the description of it online and it is a play-based curriculum focused on education through art. I believe they have certified educators there. It’s at an Embassy for god’s sake – of course it’s top notch.

Heck, I went to Preschool as a little one and was pretty much reading by the time we got to Kindergarten.

• Jill

202 Gupta | 06/26/2007 at 10:56 pm
    How is Jennifer Aniston doing? She claimed not to like the paps.
    ***********************************************

LOL! Jennifer Aniston never saw a camera she didn’t like.

• the real tita

#163: weren’t there more than one bodyguard with Angie at the time? Are you saying he thought they were all his daddies? Give Pax a lttle credit. He seems to be more grounded and sane than you and he didn’t even speak English at first!

• the Sun lies all the time

204 New Movie For Angie

Dont’s believe this info about any new movie ROLE unless it is also found in a reliable source like Variety. The Sun is a tabloid. The Sun printed that stupid story about Brad and Angelina buying some $200 Million boat which was NOTHING BUT A TOTAL LIE that was picked up by bloggers as if true. The Sun also said they were adopting a child in Prague. LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. The Sun is like the National Enquirer.

• susie

no longer a lurker- you feel old saying that? I am remembering from jr high! :lol:

Coal- we could sit here all night debating this crap! Let’s just ignore this BS :lol:

• http://JustJared Topaz

#82 – Please — They have my loyalty
    #92- Irma — I look at eveything with their names too
    #128- Julianne- Hope you get to see it this weekend

Thanks for all your responses and welcome message.
    This seems like a really nice cyber-family to belong to , plus we’re getting all the top-notch Jolie-Pitt news and pictures.

I’m new to Blogging and computers and I don’t get along.

I was really mad with People magazine for not covering their Cannes festival esp . with Angie in her beautiful Ungaro gown. ( or did I miss it) Luckily Hello magazine had a beautiful spead. I learnt the news from here and rushed out to buy it the next day at Borders.

• carmandy

3 loveme | 06/26/2007 at 6:58 pm
    here are the images jj is talking about

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Thanks so much!!!!! :lol: Love those pics!! Pax gone wild. hehe Love to see Angie and her kiddies so joyful. :D

• http://deleted Lady G

204 New Movie For Angie | 06/26/2007 at 10:59 pm

========================================

Please don’t quote the Sun tabliod. They lie up one side and down the other. For all we know they will have Angie landing on the moon or something.

As I have said before, I only believe what comes from Angie’s mouth or her reps.

• coalharbourqt

nlal – that’s so cute! My friend Lynette and I were called that a few times too, back in the day :D They have some great new stuff!

#204 – Wow I really hope that this makes it to the silver screen. I remember seeing TTCA on tv recently and thinking Angie would be perfect in a sequel. That could be pretty cool. I’m not sure that I will buy an onscreen romance between her and Pierce though – he’s a lot older than her. Would rather see Rene Russo make a cameo as the romantic interest/mother to Angie’s character.

• the real tita

#208: Frenchy, when would she make that movie though? 2009? I have never seen it but I looked it up. I hope they don’t do it like that War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. I didn’t like that one. It reminded me of Sky Captain which was a snoozefest if not for Angie’s part (which was too short and her uniform sucked! I could have designed a better one.)

• Andrómeda

Pax is so funny. Love to see this family smiling and having a great time.

• coalharbourqt

susie – yup, I’ve said all I have to say on that topic :lol: Talk about splitting hairs!

• twokids2

Hey guys! I’m back. So, what’s going on in Angelina’s world? What have I missed?

• irma

I’ve seen one of Angelina’s interviews, she said after shooting “Changeling” in LA she will take a year off. She really need that with her family. I wonder where they are heading for a year off?
    I have to rest now & check the site again tomorrow morning. Good night. Sweet dreams.

• ntt

Hi everyone. So many threads to catch up today. I am not complaining, Jared. Thank you for your kindness to BAMPZS fans. :lol:
    I am 2/3 done with the MP book. Fascinating story (even though we all kind of know about it). There are some little details in the book that are kind of amusing. When they thought they were close to find DP, they were joking about HW doing a movie about them. MP said they all agreed that Wynona Ryder should play Nomani’s part, James Wood=Bussey, Steven Seagal=Randall, and the movie will be like a remake of The Untouchables. She didn’t mention who they picked to play her. Damn! :lol:
    In another part she mentioned how many people came to help to appeal to the kidnappers, among them Muhammad Ali, and Chris Martin (yes, G Paltrow’s husband!)

• susie

Coal- nothing is ever good enough for some. Oh well, otherwise it’s been a nice night :)

• The Topkapi Affair?

I thought sha said that she was going to take a year off of films ( after The Changeling)!

• Frenchy

218 the real tita | 06/26/2007 at 11:18 pm
    #208: Frenchy, when would she make that movie though? 2009?
    ************************

Well in that video she clearly states that she needs to taks some time off. But she had this wide smile so it’s not like The Day The Earth Stoold Still was foreign to her ears. After The Changeling if anyone wants to have Angeina in their films the memo is out that they are gonna have to wait. The thing is that with all this supposed dislike that Angelina has toward her, she sure is an in demand actress in the business. Everyone is claiming her to be in their film both real and imagined. Angelina has a very stellar reputation as being a consumate professional on the set and has laser like focuse. How many actresses can pull off a role like Mariane PeaL with all the mega distractions Angelina had to endure? she’s a trooper.

• http://deleted Lady G

225 The Topkapi Affair? | 06/26/2007 at 11:30 pm

=============================================

I guess, you are one of those that takes tabliods as the gospel.

It’s the Sun — as in TABLIOD!!!!

• coalharbourqt

Yeah it’s been great for sure :-) Just have to ignore those that are here to stir up trouble…

Hey ntt – nice to see you posting! How have you been? Quite the story hey? There were a lot of people who did so much to try and save him. I notice that the artistic community in general (musicians, actors etc.) has such a big heart and I think it’s part of why we are so drawn to them as people and to what they create. Despite all the awful stories in the world today, there are so many good stories out there and so many big hearts in the world.

• ATTENTION

THE SUN IS A FALSE INFORMATION

VARIETY HAD NOTHING ABOUT IT, JUST CHECK THIS LINK ABOUT PIERCE BROSNAN PROJECTS

DO NOT SPREAD FAKE NEWS

• http://justjared.com alexandrina

Hi Topaz’ I am kind of new at blogging to.So don’t feel bad.I’ve been here maybe a couple of months and there is always something new to learn about the computer.I’ve found that most people here are very kind and very helpful.Good Luck!!Jared is working hard for us. Love the BAMPZS family!!

• coalharbourqt

Frenchy – I really enjoyed reading the interview where Dan Futterman talks about what it was like working with her and what a pro. she is. Praise from your peers is always well deserved as they know what goes into the job.

• twokids2

MAMI ME ESTABA ASUSTANDO DE NO ENCONTRATE! Finalmente regresaste :D

• no longer a lurker

i’m bringing this link from the other thread, for those who still haven’t seen it:

• Andrómeda

So many threads to catch up today, I´m trying to read the posts as fast as I can, I dont´want to miss anything but I don´t much time…hey what about “The Day the Earth Stood Still”, and the movie with Brosnan? only rumors?

• Mickey

Please, my post #155 was about BP.
    I only wanted to say a few Facts.

I didn’t lie, and you know that. You
    are following them.
    Ok, I’ll leave you alone now. Now I feel
    sorry for you. Didn’t want to be
    mean. Just wanted to say the truth.

Hopefully, although almost 44, BP will
    finally GROW UP before
    it is TOO LATE. Then maybe, just maybe,
    he will be able to forget
    about BP for a second and say the truth. Maybe, he will even say something nice
    about “someone” who certainly deserves
    that. Maybe. FINALLY.

That’s all, folks.

• Mickey Groupie

Maybe, he will even say something nice
    about “someone” who certainly deserves
    that. Maybe. FINALLY.
    ———————
    I love you Mickey!
    *takes bra off*

• ntt

226 Frenchy | 06/26/2007 at 11:34 pm
    218 the real tita | 06/26/2007 at 11:18 pm
    #208: Frenchy, when would she make that movie though? 2009?
    ************************

================

Thanks Frenchy for all the news on Angie’s films. I think the reason so many successful and talented directors want to work with her is because it must be a pleasure to work with someone you know has talent. When you have reached the stature of Clint Eastwood, you probably want to work for the satisfaction that work brings you, not because you need more money or fame. That’s why it is a big compliment as an actor to be picked by him.

• no longer a lurker

topaz, this is a great sight yes, just do not mind the trolls coming in here, just read the posts of the regulars. aside from the pics posted by jared, the j-p fans provide additional links to pics & vids. this is the first site i visit & i get my daily fix here =). enjoy!!

• no longer a lurker

233 no longer a lurker | 06/26/2007 at 11:41 pm

===========================

papa-pitt-not-paxs-pal is not a nice description but the link shows additional pics. have to clarify that lest i may be accused of being a troll, w/c would be the last thing i would want to be ;).

• coalharbourqt

nlal – it is a pretty stupid label for the link, isn’t it? Like Pax is only capable of liking/loving one male figure in his life at a time :lol: Where do they come up with this crap?

• the real tita

#226: I am just so glad that she is not just a pretty face, a body or a celeb with a cause. She can act too and she can carry a picture if needed. She’s got work ethics and you never hear anything from her when the movie turns out to be a flop or a success. No complaining or whining and no gloating either.

With all those actresses out there available and wanting roles, they still seek her out even though they know there’d be a long wait. It’s nice to know that your idol is appreciated not just by you but by others as well (especially by those who know the biz and who put up the money). Love Angie and Brad. They do rock and rule!

• Andrómeda

229 Attention: thanks, I knew that the Brosnan thing couldn´t be truth…(I don´t have anything against Brosnan, but I don´t think he is a great actor…)

• no longer a lurker

ita coal! in a manner of speaking, the only thing they haven’t thrown against them is the kitchen sink. ;)

• ntt

228 coalharbourqt
    ====================
    Hi CHQT. I am liking the book very much so far, and up to now, I still think the movie stuck pretty close to it. I don’t see the fuss about “why not enough of this, or not enough of that”. I think Winterbottom did a very good job. The film is very well balanced between a documentary and a drama. People who criticize the movie, have either not seen it or not read the book. (Well, Ms Nomani’s agenda is another thing.) Even though the part played by AJ seems to be mentioned as the major one of the film, it’s doesn’t overshadow the others, IMO. I don’t care how the movie will do at the BO, I think it is a work well done, and B&A should be very proud of it.

• coalharbourqt

nlal – no – just the dirty dishes in it! I love how they just rise above it all and live their life. It says so much about their character.

ntt – I started on it and then decided to just see the movie first. Didn’t get to go on Monday as planned, but hopefully some time this week. Everyone linked to the project is happy with the result, except No-man-i (she needs to get one – maybe she wouldn’t be so miserable if she was getting her freak on). I know people just like her in the ‘real world’ and it seems they always have to create drama as a means of getting attention. She’s an insecure emotional vampire.

• to gullible poster #204

204
    ====

Don’t get too EXCITE about this “new” movie of Angie!! because this information is coming from The Sun, the same tabloid who reported that Brad was doing the movie “He-Man”, Brad and Angie were going to buy a 200 million dollar yate and that Brad and Angie were adopting a boy from Prague and GUESS WHAT?? ALL of this stories were FALSE!! FALSE!! FALSE!!

• Original Curious

Thanks JJ and loveme for the info and photos. It was nice to read though this thread and not have to skip through a lot of garbage. You know we will all be going through withdrawal when this movie shuts down. It’s really nice seeing the kids grow up in front of our eyes.

• http://justjared.com alexandrina

Oh thanx for posting the pics,those are priceless.Even Angie’s getting a kick out of it with Zee.That is so cute, Mickey sure is sweet.Pax is having so much fun

• yes the Sun always lies

246 to gullible poster #204

HeHe. Thanks for reminding me about the Sun LIE saying Brad was to play “He-Man”. Again that LIE was picked up and spread all over the internet.

NEVER EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING PRINTED IN THE SUN.

• ntt

I am reading the thread backward. So, thank you CHQT for the link to the Liz Smith article about AMH. Thank God it’s positive. Back to reading the rest of the posts.