Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

Pax Rides Mickey's Leg

While Brad was busy filming the third segment of his Softbank commercial, partner Angelina Jolie picked up son Pax, 3, and daughter Zahara, 2, from school at the American Embassy compound on Tuesday morning in Prague, Czech Republic.

Angie dressed in head-to-toe black and wore oversized black shades. She held Zahara and her bookbag while bodyguard Mickey Brett gave Pax the ride of his life.

Pax hugged Mickey yesterday after school and this time, Pax was spotted riding on Mickey‘s left leg! Mickey is turning into a softie right before our very eyes!

Note: Apologies, these pictures will unfortunately not be published here.

Photos: Simon Earl/Mark Raishbrook/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Mickey Brett, Pax Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All

Funny how my comment is awaiting moderation I don’t think I said anything mean. I’ve seen much worse on here. :(

no longer a lurker @ 06/26/2007 at 9:37 pm

susie, make that a pink or lavender burlap sack please. =)

#79 Topaz
______________________
Thanks for your review of AMH. I wanted to see it last weekend, and got sidetracked. Friday night come heck or high water, my butt will be in the movie theatre to see it.

Finding JJ’s is a treasure for those of us who are fans of the JP’s. There is always interesting links, photos, videos, etc. The most knowledgeable and resourceful group of people come together and share information that is a literal library of all things related to the Jolie-Pitts.

I know that I check in daily to get my JP fix. Welcome.

no longer a lurker- he does love his pastels! Only a real man can get away with that!

Anonymous @ 06/26/2007 at 9:43 pm

Angelina Jolie and Gerard Butler had great chemistry together in Tomb Raider 2. They both looked HOT as a couple. I want them both to do a romantic comedy together!! :D If Brangelina doesn’t work out, Gerard and Angelina would be the only couple that can top Brangelina.

123 Susie

Okay, you got Mickey. I’ll just lust from a distance. Actually, that photogapher that Angelina picked up in NY when he got a flat tire was pretty hot. I’ll take him.

Missouri Fan @ 06/26/2007 at 9:44 pm

susie,
Mickey has one pic on this video.
Here you go.. watch your macho man!

Anonymous @ 06/26/2007 at 9:44 pm

I was wondering did Angelina and her co-star who played Daniel Pearl in AMH have great on screen chemistry?

the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 9:44 pm

I was just reading about Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliff. This is what he says regarding the papz taking his pics during his stint for Equus:

“So … I would wear the same hat and the same jacket every single night on the way out, so that it all looked like photos from the same night. It was quite a good idea.”

Ok, that about answers the question as to why Brad always wears the same hat and same jean and tees or jacket.

Anonymous @ 06/26/2007 at 9:47 pm

———————-
I remember seeing that on TV. They said if you wear the same thing everyday, then the photogs will get tired of taking your pic, cuz the tabloids don’t like it when you look the same. But this is Brangelina, so I don’t the paps will leave them alone.

Brad and Angelina have a lot in common, same passion for children for starters. No one can replace Brad.

Julianne- it’s a deal! :lol: The “Lance Armstrong” pap was cute! :)

MF- thank you, I love that song. Is it Cyndi Lauper? I also spotted Mickey’s shoulder in another pic on it! :lol:

Missouri Fan @ 06/26/2007 at 9:58 pm

susie,
Not sure, I asked the video maker.

112 NaNa | 06/26/2007 at 9:20 pm
I saw Mickey carring one of the children in several occasions. He is trully treated as a family member.

He was with Angie for a long time and it seems Angie treats people around her fairly – based on Holly and Mickey’ case.

______________________

This is what makes the last gossip from some unknown source about Angelina being a b i t c h to her staff such a laugh. Holly has been working with Angelina now for at least 4 years. Mickey has spent lots of time being Angelina’s bodyguard, even before Brad.

Of course, in the short term, it may not be so easy to leave a job. There are bills to pay and new opportunities to be explored. But, if someone is giving you the SH*TS, you’d start looking around after the first 6 months.

After 4+ years with Angelina, helping Angelina handle humanitarian work, her hollywood work etc and proving her ability to keep confidentiality, Holly can probably walk into a job as a PA to some high powered CEO or Hollywood star or producer. The fact that she doesn’t and chooses to stay with Angelina and Brad, tells me that Holly has been happy to stay. After 4+ years, if Holly were to announce her departure tomorrow, it would probably have nothing to do with Angelina and Brad, and more to do with the fact that Holly may just be ready for a change in pace or direction in her life.

Nice photo of Mickey with B&A.

This is going to sound like a really superficial question, but I’m going to ask it, as it seems like a friendly group here tonight. Does anyone know what kind of sunglasses Angelina is wearing?

I did warn that is was superficial. They remind of the style that Jackie O wore.

They look so happy ~ was this when they were leaving or returning from Spain?

Oh, I have to say, Pax riding on Mickey’s late is so cute. So glad to see him adjusting to the love that surrounds him.

the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 10:01 pm

#128: I’ve been saying that all along, anonymous. If Angie hadn’t gotten it together with Brad, Gerard would have gotten my vote. She was with Daniel Craig on the first one and they were supposed to be lovers too (in the movie…not for real so haters resume your breathing). They looked good too except Gerard was the better chemistry of the two.

Look at where those gorgeous guys now! One’s James Bond and the other the other is King Leonidas of Thermopylae.

Dirty Denise @ 06/26/2007 at 10:03 pm

Such loving parents the Jolie-Pitts are. I wish they would adopt me.

no longer a lurker @ 06/26/2007 at 10:04 pm

julianne, i think it was when they were leaving prague for bilbao. here’s another one:

mf, susie, yes, it is cyndi lauper.

Dirty Denise @ 06/26/2007 at 10:04 pm

Brad must have so much fun with his two boys. pax has fallen right into place.

no longer a lurker- thank you :lol:

MF- I think I remember that song from when I was in jr. high, too long ago! :lol:

Julianne- I don’t know what brand the one’s in this picture are. The one’s at the airport going to Spain were Dolce and Gabanna. The black one’s that she wears most of the time are Tom Ford. :)

coalharbourqt @ 06/26/2007 at 10:08 pm

Susie & MF – the song is from Cyndi Lauper. I saw her in concert a few years ago and she is incredibly talented. I never really took her too seriously as a musician until I saw her play so many instruments and sing like an angel in person. Great song for the video!

the real tita @ 06/26/2007 at 10:08 pm

#133: How come the haters who frequent this board doesn’t know that? They’re always asking why Brad or Angelina keeps wearing the same thing. It gets tiresome when they say these two are media**ores when they try to temper the papz zeal by being ordinary everyday. Is it their fault that they’re just hot in whatever they wear? well, yes to that but still…

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
  2. Joe Jonas Goes Hawaiian at The Grove!
    Joe Jonas flaunts some sexy chest hair while heading back to his car after stopping by The Grove on...
  3. Lucy Hale Gives Fans A Sneak Peek At 'Lie A Little Better' Video
    Lucy Hale swims her way to the front of a cart race in this sneak peek for her “Lie A Little...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »