Nicole Richie - "Nylon" August 2007

Nicole Richie -

Nicole Richie is the August 2007 cover girl for Nylon Magazine! The 25-year-old Simple Life star dishes on being a celebrity and a role model as well as fer run-in with the law.

On her omnipresence created by the media: “I don’t have a clue why I’m famous. I didn’t make myself famous… You’re doing it. I think people just want to say, ‘Oh, she doesn’t have a job she doesn’t do anything.’ They get off on that. But I do have a job, like everyone else.”

On her 2003 stint in rehab following a heroin-possession arrest: “When I pictured heroin, I pictured some crazy crackhead with no shoes under a bridge. You never think that is going to be you. And it never was me. I was never under a bridge, and I always had shoes.”

On setting an example for her fans: “I don’t walk around pretending that I’m perfect, so I don’t think anyone should hold me to that. The dangerous thing is that there are 16 -, 17 -, 18 –year-olds that people consider to be role models. I’m so happy I wasn’t famous back then… You’d think I was the f****** devil.”

nicole richie nylon magazine 01
nicole richie nylon magazine 02

Posted to: Nicole Richie

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

August Magazine’s are out already? It is not even July yet LOL

nicole richie, definition “frustrated girl”

Oh, you didn’t make yourself famous Nicole? What do you call participating in the Simple Life? That’s what made you famous, dumbass. Plus the fact that you constantly ***** yourself out to the press to get publicity (aka fake relationships with SteveO, Brody Jenner). Here you see the thought process responsible for her disorder. “Nothing’s my fault, nothing’s my responsibility…”

LOL!

Lionel should have left her in the orphanage and done us all a favour

African girl @ 06/28/2007 at 8:54 am

Nicole hold your head up high. You said the right thing.

Nicole – you are on the right track. Keep it going.

Michael C @ 06/28/2007 at 9:34 am

Love her.

so what is her job?

LOVE her, she is a total riot and obviously doesnt take herself too seriously. Love the comment about the media making her famous .. how true.

she’s so nasty.

i love her
i think she has an interesting persnality and is just misunderstood

I ******* LOVE HER.

she’s right

Angietothemax @ 06/28/2007 at 11:23 am

You can’t make yourself famous somebody has to make you famous. There are a lot of people who do television and movie work and they are not recognized in the least. The same with Paris she is a creation of Page Six and is just famous for what?

love love nicole she is a favorite!!go nicole!!!

julia weinstein @ 06/28/2007 at 11:37 am

love this little girl!

Crazy ***** is knocked up! She will be the old Nicole again after she drops that load. Funny you see no new pics of her lately,getting bigger in the BELLY!

Ok Nicole is like a great role model!!!!!!!!!

She was addicted to heroin till she checked into rehab when she was 21. YET,

1. She graduated High School with Honors
2. Went to Univesity of Arizona for 2 years.
3. Was a competitive figure skaker till she was 17
4. A Classically trained pianist
5. Also plays the violin and Cello.

So what is YOUR excuse for being just mediocre and ordinary?????

Nicole Richie is the best role model any young girl can have. She picked her self up and reinvented her life for the better. she is a survivor and will do great things.

check out:

Luv Nicole @ 06/28/2007 at 12:05 pm

At least Nicole is honest unlike saint Parasite who goes on tv saying how great and fabulous she is now since she got out of jail.I wish Nicole would stay away from Paris. Paris is bad news every friend she touches lands in rehab.
Remember how Paris and that looser laugh and picked on Lilo.Thats the same way she picked on Nicole,they said she was fat and not as high in ranks as Paris consider herself. Nicole I have always liked her and now I like her even more.

EyesOpen07 @ 06/28/2007 at 12:12 pm

LOL…I already see one person up here who posted on another board…LOL.

Anyway, it’s not even confirmed she’s pregnant, so I find it really strange anyone would bring that up. What is confirmed is that she is due to stand trial for a SECOND DUI.

Regardless of what she may have talent for, she hasn’t used it at all. She is known for her smartass remarks and antics as well as a wacky-ass style that appeals to some – not being some damned figure skater or musician.

Let’s stick to what is actually out there.

^ thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
she is not your freaking monkey for entertainment.

She is not here to showcase her talents. i was just saying that with all her drug problems she is still very well accomplished. she is still focused and successful.

she is very famous because she is just soo cool. even the haters will jump from blog to blog to comment on her.

i don´t relly thing she does have a job. does she even know what that means? NICOLE, HONEY… WHAT IS YOUR JOBBBBBBB???

*REALLY

sorry :)

EyesOpen07 @ 06/28/2007 at 1:00 pm

No Larry it’s not dumb. Not everyone in the world is easily impressed as you are (obviously you don’t need much as well) and you did a crappy job of trying to convert others regarding someone you too don’t even know.

So you don’t have the right answers, just your opinions. I was simply talking about what we have seen of her – not impressive nor credible by some, just get over it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All