Billy Bob Thorton's Malibu House -- Now Near Angelina Jolie!

Billy Bob Thorton's Malibu House -- Now Near Angelina Jolie!

Billy Bob Thornton still may have a thing for ex-wife Angelina Jolie, reports Radar.

Currently, he lives in the walled and gated, seven-bedroom, Spanish-style Beverly Hills mansion he bought with then-wife Jolie back in 2000 for just under $3.8 million.

But now Billy Bob may be following Jolie to Malibu, where he purchased a four-bedroom $2.4 million house in a gated cul-de-sac just a few miles away from the Malibu mansion Angelina shares with Brad Pitt and their four children.

INTERESTING.

Posted to: Billy Bob Thornton

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

of course he can’t stay away… first?

what is the big deal. they are still friends and every celeb in hollwood eventually buys in malibu. get over it.

I believe Brad/Angelina live in their La Feliz( Hollywood Hills) home now. Even if they still lived in their Malibu home its no big deaL.

I’m sure Billy just moved to get away from all the antique furniture and kimodo dragons his neighbors were flaunting in Beverly Hills.

i dont see the big deal ….and yeah, arent they moving in to La Feliz?

interesting ...NOT @ 06/29/2007 at 3:13 pm

Jared Everyone in Malibu lives a couple a miles from each other. Big deal!!!

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL. HE HAS MOOOOVED ON. SHE HAS MOOOOOOOOOOVED ON ( “BRAD IS MORE MAN THAN ANY OTHER MAN THAT I HAVE MET”.) THEY’RE FRIENDS, END OF STORY.

Maybe he is trying to get closer to Brad.

African Girl @ 06/29/2007 at 3:15 pm

Oh no Jared, you didn’t.

THEY ARE ONLY FRIENDS ANGELINA IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH BRAD.HE IS THE EX .HER EYES WHEN THEY LOOK AT BRAD YOU CAN SEE THE GREAT LOVE SHE HAS FOR HIM.I REALY BELIEVE BRAD IS HER ONE AND TRUE LOVE.AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER BECAUSE BRAD IS A KIND GENTLE MAN.BRAD WILL STICK BY HER AND COMFORT HER AND WILL GIVE HER TRUE DEEP LOVE WHICH SHE DESERVES.AFTER ALL SHE IS MOTHER OF THE KIDS THATS A BIG BOND.LOVE YOU ANGIE AND BRAD

You never know with the crazy love they shared they just might spark things up again. Lmao
I think that would be pretty damn Highlarious.

Jared why did you put this on your site. You know the trolls are going to come on full force.

Get a grip, people. Seriously.

They are close still, but few believe that they pine for each other.

Jared put this here cuz there is no more new pics of AJ&BP, except them taking kids to school.

Wow, I’m shocked I mean shocked that Billy Bob bought a house in Malibu It can only mean he wants to be closer to his ex. I mean Brad and Angelina are the only celebrities that have a house in Malibu, right?

African Girl @ 06/29/2007 at 3:36 pm

Rotflmao….Jared, you tell them….I mean us.

I hope fans will retun to Brad’s thread. This thread is for BBT and he does mot have anything to do with Brad and Angelina.

Real Estate Agent @ 06/29/2007 at 3:37 pm

Brad & Angelina haven’t lived in Malibu since July 2006.

In fact they now live in Los Feliz, so if anything he’s moving AWAY from them, since his old house in Beverly Hills was closer to where Brangelina currently reside…not to mention the fact that they’re hardly in California anyway.

what does billy have to do with angies life anymore i mean hes just an ex husband or a friend as she might consioder him to be what the big deal.at least hes moving on not like x lol anyway angie doesnt even live in california that much, she travels a lot to live there

I wish I had millions of $ to buy mansions whereever I wanted :-)
Papa Pitt, please adopt me….

17 sara : 06/29/2007 at 3:29 pm
Wow, Iā€™m shocked I mean shocked that Billy Bob bought a house in Malibu It can only mean he wants to be closer to his ex. I mean Brad and Angelina are the only celebrities that have a house in Malibu, right?

________________________________________________—

Excellent Point!!!!!

piper, with a low @ 06/29/2007 at 3:55 pm

14 Just Jared : 06/29/2007 at 3:22 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amen!!

Honestly… some people act as young as Shiloh. Stop being so sensitive. :!:

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 06/29/2007 at 3:57 pm

How often does ang actually “live” in her malibu home….EXACTLY. no big deal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All