Henry Moder: First Pictures of Julia Roberts’ New Son

Henry Moder: First Pictures of Julia Roberts’ New Son

She’s glowing!

Julia Roberts introduces new baby Henry Daniel Moder, 1 1/2 weeks, to the neighborhood during a stroll near her home in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon.

The proud mommy carried newborn son Henry (okay, so you can only see his hand) in a baby sling as she waved to nearby photographers.

henry moder first pictures 01
henry moder first pictures 02
henry moder first pictures 03
henry moder first pictures 04
henry moder first pictures 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
ColeWoodson @ 06/29/2007 at 10:28 pm

Wow cant wait to see Henry.

ColeWoodson @ 06/29/2007 at 10:29 pm

I am surprised she chose such a traditional name for Henry. I love the name though and was excited to find out what she would name her baby when I heard she was pregnant.

What a cute little hand!!

Wow a hand!
A little cute hand!

Whatever….she bores me, and quite frankly she’s been “over” for some time now….focus on somebody better not this homewrecker.

Isn’t she a homewrecker? She stole her current husband from his wife and wore a tee shirt with a mean comment about her. I always thought Julia was unattractive and homely looking. Her lips look thin and rubbery.

Henry is an old fashioned name. Also why take a baby so young out like that.

I don’t that she’s all that great looking either. People think she’s attractive because she’s “America Sweetheart” and because the media tells them she is.

I forgot about that husband stealing incident. How come she doesn’t get as much heat as Angie? Is it because she’s America’s sweetheart???!

Dirty Denise @ 06/29/2007 at 10:57 pm

6 Peaches : 06/29/2007 at 10:51 pm
********************
Let it go will ya! Julia has been with her husband for years now.

Dirty Denise @ 06/29/2007 at 10:59 pm

8 Pam : 06/29/2007 at 10:53 pm

*******************************
You let it go, too! Live and let live. Julia and Danny have been together for years now and have three children together.

Also NOBODY CAN BE STOLEN, YOU IDIOT!

Dirty Denise:

I was just commenting on how she doesn’t get as much negative attention as Angie for taking someone else’s husband. Geez, calm down. It’s time to take your meds.

She looks fugly.

uggg….she looks like plain jane. I dunno see what the hype is about.

Wow, Julia looks awful. I know she just had a baby, but the last few years she’s been looking tore up. What happened to pretty woman?

Cookiemunsta @ 06/29/2007 at 11:31 pm

What a washed-up has been. Can we news on someone less boring and ugly?

BORING!!!! Yawns……

That hair color isn’t doing anything for her. Yuck!

I hope that the baby isn’t suffocating in that red sling. Poor thing!
I agree with some of the posters. Jules isn’t looking too pretty these days.

That is one ugly and tacky outfit. She looks like a homeless bag lady. Where is her stylist?

LOL, she does look like an old lady! The outfit and hair are pretty terrible. My grandma looks better than her.

Boring, boring. She’s so average and boring looking. She has ugly lips. What the hell is she doing to that baby?

Hahaha, Julia does look quite unattractive. She doesn’t appeal to me and seems average: nothing exciting to write about.

I wonder what the baby looks like. JR looks like the homeless lady off of the freeway ramp.

I can’t stand her! She’s so plain looking. Anyways, I didn’t know that she stole someone’s husband. How could someone leave their wife for this plain thing? Oh yeah, I forgot….she’s loaded.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All