Henry Moder: First Pictures of Julia Roberts’ New Son

Henry Moder: First Pictures of Julia Roberts’ New Son

She’s glowing!

Julia Roberts introduces new baby Henry Daniel Moder, 1 1/2 weeks, to the neighborhood during a stroll near her home in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon.

The proud mommy carried newborn son Henry (okay, so you can only see his hand) in a baby sling as she waved to nearby photographers.

henry moder first pictures 01
henry moder first pictures 02
henry moder first pictures 03
henry moder first pictures 04
henry moder first pictures 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

ColeWoodson @ 06/29/2007 at 10:28 pm

Wow cant wait to see Henry.

ColeWoodson @ 06/29/2007 at 10:29 pm

I am surprised she chose such a traditional name for Henry. I love the name though and was excited to find out what she would name her baby when I heard she was pregnant.

What a cute little hand!!

Wow a hand!
A little cute hand!

Whatever….she bores me, and quite frankly she’s been “over” for some time now….focus on somebody better not this homewrecker.

Isn’t she a homewrecker? She stole her current husband from his wife and wore a tee shirt with a mean comment about her. I always thought Julia was unattractive and homely looking. Her lips look thin and rubbery.

Henry is an old fashioned name. Also why take a baby so young out like that.

I don’t that she’s all that great looking either. People think she’s attractive because she’s “America Sweetheart” and because the media tells them she is.

I forgot about that husband stealing incident. How come she doesn’t get as much heat as Angie? Is it because she’s America’s sweetheart???!

Dirty Denise @ 06/29/2007 at 10:57 pm

6 Peaches : 06/29/2007 at 10:51 pm
********************
Let it go will ya! Julia has been with her husband for years now.

Dirty Denise @ 06/29/2007 at 10:59 pm

8 Pam : 06/29/2007 at 10:53 pm

*******************************
You let it go, too! Live and let live. Julia and Danny have been together for years now and have three children together.

Also NOBODY CAN BE STOLEN, YOU IDIOT!

Dirty Denise:

I was just commenting on how she doesn’t get as much negative attention as Angie for taking someone else’s husband. Geez, calm down. It’s time to take your meds.

She looks fugly.

uggg….she looks like plain jane. I dunno see what the hype is about.

Wow, Julia looks awful. I know she just had a baby, but the last few years she’s been looking tore up. What happened to pretty woman?

Cookiemunsta @ 06/29/2007 at 11:31 pm

What a washed-up has been. Can we news on someone less boring and ugly?

BORING!!!! Yawns……

That hair color isn’t doing anything for her. Yuck!

I hope that the baby isn’t suffocating in that red sling. Poor thing!
I agree with some of the posters. Jules isn’t looking too pretty these days.

That is one ugly and tacky outfit. She looks like a homeless bag lady. Where is her stylist?

LOL, she does look like an old lady! The outfit and hair are pretty terrible. My grandma looks better than her.

Boring, boring. She’s so average and boring looking. She has ugly lips. What the hell is she doing to that baby?

Hahaha, Julia does look quite unattractive. She doesn’t appeal to me and seems average: nothing exciting to write about.

I wonder what the baby looks like. JR looks like the homeless lady off of the freeway ramp.

I can’t stand her! She’s so plain looking. Anyways, I didn’t know that she stole someone’s husband. How could someone leave their wife for this plain thing? Oh yeah, I forgot….she’s loaded.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HER? JULIA LOOKS TERRIBLE AND OLD. SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT CRAWLED OUT OF A DUMPSTER.

another washed up actress……

UGLY HOMEWRECKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Denise @ 06/30/2007 at 12:49 am

11 Pam : 06/29/2007 at 11:04 pm
Dirty Denise:

****************************
I sorwee!

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/30/2007 at 12:57 am

She doesn’t look half bad for just given birth. Still horsed faced. Can’t change that.

Wow, you are all pretty rude. Have any of you looked in the mirror lately? Have any of you had 3 kids in 2 years? You know what they say, those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. What happened to being happy for someone? Sometimes you marry the wrong person and then you find Mr. or Mrs. right and that is obviously what happened with Danny. They seem extremely happy together and they have a wonderful family. Lets let them live their lives. As for how Julia looks…just because she is famous doesn’t mean that she has to wear a Gucci dress out when she takes her son for a walk. Get a life.

I like her but... @ 06/30/2007 at 1:22 am

Maybe nobody can be “stolen” but women like her and Angelina or more similarly Tori who seduce married men, giving them a richer, more famous alternative to their wives are no saints, just as the men who leave aren’t.
I am SO TIRED of you women who pursue married men convincing yourselves that you’re in the right and you can take your “not stolen” and shove it. It is YOU who are the idiots.

All of that said, I think she looks fantastic for a woman who just had a baby and I can’t wait to see the baby pictures!! Thanks for posting these.

i thought she’d come up with another crazy ass name after phinnaeus and hazel.

Ewww……she definitely looks like a fugly horse.

Well said Lisa (31). What a lot of hatred for a woman who gave birth just over a week ago! It is amazing how much every “knows” about Julia’s life, how she “stole” her husband, etc. etc. I never quite understood how Julia Roberts became such a major star and to me she isn’t such a good actress or so beautiful for that matter. But these comments on her private life are really out of bounds. We simply don’t know what happened just as we don’t know about other Hollywood relationships. Btw, I imagine that baby Henry is named for a grandfather – and what is wrong with that (they will call him Harry anyway).

Ruth:

I agree, I don’t think she’s a good actress or beautiful. She acts the same in every movie. She doesn’t have any range at all. She only got an Oscar because she’s America’s Sweetheart.

concerend @ 06/30/2007 at 2:49 am

Isn’t that baby kinds of young to be taken out?! Infants are susceptible to catching all kinds of germs. Most important, why is she wearing an ugly dress and granny shoes out in public?

to Lisa (31): She doesn’t have to wear a Gucci dress to walk her son (who’s too young to be out in public anyways), but she doesn’t have to look and dress like an old hag. Doesn’t she pay people to dress her up? She’s a celeb, she should look and dress like one or at least clean up a bit. That outfit is beyond ugly.

fact of the matter is, she did wear a tee shirt that publicly humiliated her husband’s then married wife which is totally wrong. So Julia should simply be forgiven because she seems happy? What about ruining that other poor woman’s life by taking her husband away? It’s really annoying how much celebs can get away with simply because they’re famous or america’s sweetheart.

the truth hurts @ 06/30/2007 at 3:08 am

I like her but… : 06/30/2007 at 1:22 am
********************************************************************

Jennifer Aniston said on Oprah that her marriage didn’t end because of adultery. I think Brad and Angie make an amazing couple and their family is blessed with beautiful children. He’s better off with a caring woman who’s willing to give him kids. I find JA too self centered, whiney, plain looking, and talentless for my taste. Angie on the other hand is gorgeous, a humanitarian, and has several Golden Globes and an oscar.

LOL, THESE COMMENTS ABOUT JR ARE HARSH, BUT SO TRUE. SHE’S NOT ALL THAT, OR EVEN CLOSE. JULIA DIDN’T AGE WELL AND THAT HAIR COLOR LOOKS WEIRD ON HER.

i’m no expert, but are you suppose to carry a kid like that in such a flimsy looking thing? it looks unsafe. someone call child services!

What comes around goes around homewrecker!

***Suzy*** @ 06/30/2007 at 3:57 am

I don’t know what’s so attractive about plain Janes such as Julia Roberts or Jennifer Aniston. So the media says that they are beautiful and people are brainwashed to believe that? They look average at best. Don’t get me started on Jen’s “acting abilities.”

It is perfectly safe to cary a baby in sling, most women around the world do, as far as taking a baby out unless its very hot or very cold that is perfectly safe as well. I don’t know woman who looks great right after giving birth, most of us put on weight and our faces puff up.

Julia didn’t steal her husband away from anyone. He said way back that there were already problems in his marriage. And everyone who has kids know that in the beginning new born babies get you up all hours of the night. You don’t have a baby and look like a model. I wish Julia and her family well. I think she is absolutely sweet..

I agree that noone can be stolen… if your guy goes to another woman its because hes just not in love with you… although not very classy to be hooking up with a married man

she doesn´t look good for me either!

She wants someone to pay her for the baby pictures. As if she didn’t have enough money already. Julia has pretty much been replaced with Angelina Jolie. Angelina is now the most beautiful actress in Hollywood.

Shoshanna @ 06/30/2007 at 5:02 pm

To Tyler (#41)

I am mortified that you would mention child services, even in jest!!!!
Child services are for serious allegations and not for ignorant comments such as yours.

FYI, many women from all over the world have used slings and pouches to carry their infants for a long time with no problems.

And to all the posters who comment on Julia’s homewrecking, PLEASE!!!
What is this -high school recess?. Enough already!

Julia Roberts simply looks like a happily married, normal woman out on a stroll with her infant. God bless her and her family!

thanks, jared!!!
she looks beautiful…

To Shoshana:

google “a low vera” and you will get all the dirt you need.

In a nutshell, Jules took up with Moder when he was plenty married to his wife who is a makeup artist, then hounded Moder to marry her, then hounded vera to give Moder a divorce. By all accounts, except Julia’s obviously, Vera was not being a vindictive witch but merely a wife who honestly believed that with time and counseling, she might salvage her marriage.

Jules then offered Vera money. Vera still said get your grubby ginger paws off my man, hussy and keep your damn money (probably not like that but since that’s what I would have said, I’m putting it in the telling). But then Jules walked around town for a straight week in a shirt she made on her own that said “a low vera” as well as bad mouthing poor Vera to the world.

Vera caved in, took the money and signed the papers as Jules’s nasty little deed made it clear that if Vera didn’t, Jules would muddy her name so badly, Vera would never work again.

She has a history of homewrecking. Remember when she ran off with Jason Patrick when she was just about to marry Kiefer Sutherland? Kiefer’s so-called best friend.

Wow, she looks terrible! I don’t know how she’s considered at all beautiful. People must be blind. I heard she’s a psycho and stalks and manipulates her old exes. She does have a big history of homewrecking. How come people don’t get all over her case as they do with other celebs who do the same thing? She seems to do worse things, come on threatening wives and paying them off.

Poor kid looks like he’s suffocating in that ugly flower thing. Can’t she use something else that looks more comfortable and less dangerous?

Mommy Luv @ 06/30/2007 at 6:03 pm

Mimi : 06/30/2007 at 8:25 am

It is perfectly safe to cary a baby in sling, most women around the world do.
——————————————————————–

Yeah, until the baby falls out accidental and hurts him/herself. She should stick to a baby snuggly or a stroller. Ugly outfit…..

so cute.julia…you are the best…

jules is the most beautiful woman:)
i love you

she lookks very good
still beautiful

I hate Julia, she’s ugly and doesn’t have any talent.

JR looks terrible! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Another shameless HOMERWECKER!

its been 15 years since Pretty Woman and Julia is now Mediocre Woman at best – she is not the looker/’hooker’ she used to be…

Sorry folks, but I don’t see what all the hooplah is about Julia. I never have thought she was anywhere near pretty. She has a mouth like a monkey and big, weird looking eyes and she is not a good actress. Danny wouldn’t have ever split with his ex wife if Julia had worked at McDonalds. The only thing she’s got going for her is big bucks.

truth hurts @ 06/30/2007 at 11:28 pm

How many times was Julia ‘engaged’ to be married before she found the guy she wanted to steal from another woman? She’s a home wrecker who had an affair with a married man. Think of how Danny’s ex, Vera, feels when she sees these pictures and hears everyone say what a nice family Julia has. Vera had a nice family too, before Julia stole it.

I think “Get over it” is 100% right. Many celebrities live their lives to a degree consequence free. She outright pursued a married man. Just as Jerry Seinfeld pursued a married woman. It is pure arrogance. The fact that several celebrities did not attend her wedding supports that. Qhy do people keep calling her “America’s Sweetheart.” That ship sailed by 1995.

For a woman who just gave birth a week and a half ago, I think she looks great. She looks like a wife and mother now…
I am sure (if you are a woman) that some of you ladies didn’t look all that great within a week and a half of giving birth….I know I didn’t.

I have taken my baby out within 3 days of being home. Nothing wrong with her getting out and getting some sun shine. Or just whatever.

I don’t think she is a washed up actress either. She is a mother now and making movies geared more toward children.—-I am assuming.
She was a voice in a childrens movie not to long ago. Just can’t remember the name of it.

And for having twins and then this singleton..she looks great. I have 4 kids and just WISH I looked that good.

truth hurts @ 06/30/2007 at 11:36 pm

Sue : 06/30/2007 at 11:31 pm

***********************************************************************

You don’t think she’s a washed up actress yet you can’t remember what the movie was called. LOL!

What an ugly *****! She sucks! Homewreckers will get what’s coming to them. karma is a *****!

I am so glad that posters here still recognize that Julia Roberts was a homewrecker … in my opinion, she never got any of the brickbats and slurs that some other celebrities have gotten for the same exact thing she did. And it was proven that she did snatch Danny Moder away from his wife Vera. And oh, that t-shirt “A Low Vera” thing that she did? If it was another star who did it can you imagine the hell that star would have gotten? But since it was freakin’ Julia Roberts, she got away with murder! And since Vera Moder was just a lowly make-up artist, not a well-known TV sit-com star, nobody took pity on Vera Moder. And Julia Roberts happily went on with her life, birthing babies, consequence free, and now she is a respectable married woman! And for those who keep saying karma will bite her in the behind, well, it looks like karma also took a pass on Julia R and is letting her live her full life so happily!

Hisyumminest says @ 07/01/2007 at 12:08 pm

I guess for all those who believe in karma, Jennifer Aniston got hers big time. huh! Especially since she also stole someone, Tate Donovan then promptly damped him for Brad!

Yes what goes around comes around. The only good thing she has done so far is to admit on Oprah, that her marriage was indeed on the rocks before anyone else came along! It seemed like a shock because the press told us it was a surprise. Yet we all know they spent most of 2003 apart, they quarreled and were never closer to having the kids that she said she would have; even after 7years!

Divorces happen!

I think Julia looks great for someone who just gave birth, congratulations to her.

What kind of sling is that? I bet it’s way out of the average person’s price range, but I’d love to know.

Aww i cant wait to see his adorable little face. I hope she comes back into film coz I’ve really missed her. I think everyone should lay off her a bit, she’s just had her baby, you can’t excpect her too look drop dead gorgeous in a flash. Anyway it wasn’t Angie’s fault Brad and Jen split up, they grew about and have different ideas to where they wanted to go in life, Brad wanted kids and Jen wanted her career so he found Angie and they are just perfect. Julia is pretty but shouldn’t be compared to a homeless woman adn not to Angelina.

Francesca @ 12/16/2007 at 5:45 am

This is how smoking, constant hair dying, and soy consumption will age you.

Truly she was stunning in the early nineties, and my idol, now she really does look odd.

My god, you people are mean!!!!!!
first of all, to the comments of a homewrecker, she has been with her husband for years, so get over it!!
And second what she is “doing” to her baby is carrying him in a sling, looks like she could be breastfeeding, and is , Im sure well aware that her baby is safe, becasue she can feel every breath, every wimper, and every movement her baby makes. It is a wonderful thing to be carrying her child like that, instead of in a baby bucket, disconnected from any physical contact…
Do a search on babywearing, and educate yourself on the benefits, so you can stop being sooo freaking ignorant!

I bet half of you that left these comments don even have children of your own! I totally agree wit Melissa!!! Looks to me as tho some of these comments have been shot down pretty bad! Is this all you people have to do is make stupid comments about people who actually have a career!!! I have always liked jr and always will!!

smplotch1 @ 03/25/2009 at 8:32 am

Leave Julia Roberts alone. She’s a terrific actress and I am sure a great mother.