Mariska Hargitay: Take Your Son to Work Day!

Mariska Hargitay: Take Your Son to Work Day!

Mariska Hargitay takes her bright-eyed son August, who just turned one yesterday, to work with her on the NYC set of Law and Order: SVU on Thursday.

FYI: August has two middle names — one from Mariska‘s father (former Mr. Universe Miklos “Mickey” Hargitay) and the other from hubby Peter Hermann‘s paternal grandfather, Friedrich. Mariska has said, “The has been in Peter‘s family for 200 years. It’s a strong name that means ‘majestic’ and ‘revered.’”

FYI: Mariska is using her Maclaren stroller.

More pictures inside of Mariska getting in her mommy-son time in…

mariska hargitay son 01
mariska hargitay son 02
mariska hargitay son 03
mariska hargitay son 04
mariska hargitay son 05
mariska hargitay son 06
mariska hargitay son 07
mariska hargitay son 08

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Hottest Couple Ever @ 06/29/2007 at 5:51 pm

Baby August is adorable. Love mommy on Law & Order: SVU. Cool lady.

wauuu, beautiful eyes

The eyes are absolutely beautiful! Wasn’t he a grandson to Jayne Mansfield, the famous Hollywood star?

Francophile @ 06/29/2007 at 6:10 pm

That beby is so precious !

He’s a precious baby, can’t wait for the next season, I’m so hooked !

Ah, He’s adorable!God Bless him.

anonymous @ 06/29/2007 at 6:28 pm

What a cutie! I can’t wait to see him in a couple of years. WOW! Love Mariska Hargitay. She looks like she’s enjoying being a mom.

Dumbfounded @ 06/29/2007 at 6:29 pm

Tha child has so much presence, it comes through the camera, and you can feel it in the photo. Wow, what a child. I would watch this kid because he is going to be somebody big oneday.

Call it what it is @ 06/29/2007 at 7:15 pm

Adorable. Very alert baby!

his face is so unique.looks like much more older

He is soooooooooooooo cute.

i loveeee mariska she is such and inspiration and just a great woman all together!

SchoeneDame @ 06/29/2007 at 8:07 pm

I love, love, love Mariska Hargitay. Beautiful, intelligent, talented, happily married and obviously a fabulous mother, too. What a beautiful little boy! He’s going to be quite the heartbreaker when he gets a bit older…if he isn’t already. ;-)

august is on handsome baby boy i just love his eyes

He is sooooo adorable! To the poster above who asked, he is indeed Jayne Mansfield’s grandson.

Handsome little guy :-)

Wow…what a cutie. Gorgeous eyes.

oh my godness he is so uggly. He reminds me of the scare creature of the lord of the rings. He is not cute at all what are people thinking don’t lie to this poor child. He is a freak.

He is sooooooo cute!!

OMG — thst baby is GORGEOUSSS. Mariska is gorgeous too though, so the kid has good genes.

mom so gorgeous and baby even more gorgeous those eyes are amazing!!

julia weinstein @ 06/29/2007 at 11:27 pm

he is beautiful…future heartbreaker.

Such gorgeous eyes! :)

What a beautiful little baby! So cute!

Darling boy. I really love that first photo of Mariska and August together.

Great pic but bad haircut.

Y Y WHY? does her hair have to be short to portray Olivia Benson?

Augie will grow up to be a male version of mommy. Mariska is very attractive, but in a way she has more of a masculine beauty. Not dainty, but still beautiful. Soooo, my 2 cents is this kid’s gonna be a looker when he grows up.

anna dicaprio ;) @ 06/30/2007 at 2:33 am

sutch a cuuuuuute son! im in love

august is a beautiful baby and I love Mariska Hargitay she’s beautiful and talented and seems like such a class act

You’re right Yuliana….Mariska is Jayne Mansfield’s daughter. Mariska’s son has some beautiful big eyes.

unsurprisingly – kid looks very hungarian

i cannot get over how darling he is..
and he looks much older than just a year.

the a baby is darling. Mariska is very feminine, particularly when her hair is longer.

Mariska is so gorgeous and talented. She’s one of my favourite TV actresses. August is a cute baby and very alert. They look really adorable together.

That baby is ugly. Frightening looking.

jeannified @ 06/30/2007 at 1:53 pm

He is beautiful!!! He’ll be a regular Hollywood superstar in NO TIME!!!

I didnt know she was Jayne Mansfield daughter. I read on IMDB that she was in the car crash that killed her mother.. She was a young child and along with her brothers she survived.

He has to be the most beautiful baby in Hollywood

OnSaleGirl @ 07/02/2007 at 9:05 am

August is a cutie-patootie!!! Motherhood suits Mariska. She looks better than ever.

august is a cutie!

August is pretty and Mariska, after the maternity, was still more pretty. This actress, me seems, is different of the great majority. She is a simple person, who takes a normal life and she did not leave herself to lead for the notoriety. I admire its to carater and its talent and twist for its success. I wait that Mariska and Peter are happy forever and that it is always this person human being and sensivel that seems to be. The life, after the tragedy that if abated on its family (death its mother) came back to smile to it. It deserves

I love the picture were you are holding your son and you two are looking at the camera, he is so so cute and he looks a lot like you, just from these pictures it looks like you two have lots of fun together he loves his mommy so much, i can tell just by the look on his face and i think the name August is a cute name also

I love Mariska Haggerty i love the character Olivia Benson and i think you are the most wonderful mother and wife i have ever seen from the pictures. On your show you help people and you are my favorite character in the world, i have watched your show ever since i was little i love it so much. Your wonderful Mariska just wonderful and thoughtful

The picture of her swinging her baby around and having fun, while she’s wearing Olivia’s gun on her hip, makes me chuckle! PS, have you ever seen her husband? Good Lord, what a handsome devil. August definitely drew high in the gene pool poker game.

Michelle wakely @ 04/08/2009 at 1:18 pm

Hes so cute just like both of his parents

I like Mariska Hargitay and her son august.But Augut hermann is soo cuts.I love Mariska and Christopher sooo much

That baby august is soo cute and Mariska is soo pretty<3