Paris Hilton Hits the Surf in Hawaii

Paris Hilton Hits the Surf in Hawaii

Probation suits her!

A bikini-clad Paris Hilton gets in a little alone time, striking a few poses and checking herself out with her makeup mirror on Friday in Hawaii.

The hotel heiress enjoyed some fun in the sun and spent several hours reading, “reflecting,” and relaxing on her Hawaiian getaway.

15+ pictures inside of Paris getting her bikini on…

paris hilton hawaii bikini 01
paris hilton hawaii bikini 13
paris hilton hawaii bikini 14
paris hilton hawaii bikini 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

THAT’S HOT :-)

still up to the same bull sh*t

Gawd, I can’t stand her. It annoys the heck out of me how she got preferential treatment. She got to spent a lot of time in the medical ward instead of her cell, where she belongs! No one dies of claustrophobia. That sheriff is a bigger idiot!

She look uglyyy!!
but i like her :]

julia weinstein @ 06/29/2007 at 11:49 pm

her but looks gross!

*looks* haha forgot the S lol

I can’t stand this media *****.

What else did anyone expect her to do? This is exactly what everyone should have known she would do, jet off to paradise to “get over” her “hard time” :-)

if spending time at the beach is all paris has to do to piss people off then people should really think about seeking some mental help. jealous much?

Another useless celeb.

Is her bikini small enough to be considered a thong? Oh, and wtf is she doing with her leg? That looks nasty.

she´s got a hell of a body!!! damn!!!! how can that be??

Flat ass hussy.

I’ll never understand why the younger people look up to this piece of trash. For the life of me, if I had a kid and she was into her i’d kick her ass asap!

fofolioxoo @ 06/30/2007 at 12:43 am

I think paris will change and anyways i like her ****** ways because there funny lol.

Mrs. Fugly @ 06/30/2007 at 12:55 am

****! She’s got one hell of a bod. She’s hamming the camera too. Doing whats she does best. Posing!lol!

The leg contortion frightens me.

Hmm. She does not seem so ill does she?

I thought she was so ill she had to be sent ome from the jail. What happened? She seems quit ehealthy to me.

Og, wait – she said on Larry King she suffered from claustrophobia. Yep. That was it.

Ok, Pris. Thanks.

What a fraud. Mostpeople who are released from jail, dn’t have the luxury of jetting over to Hawaii for sun and fun.

And she wants us to believe she is miserable?

Get a clue.

And why is she famous anyway?

Lmao@”she has a hot body”..ARE YOU FAWKING KIDDIN ME?!? flat ass, no boobs, and did you all forget…A PROVEN CASE OF FLAMING HERPES! Geezus wtf is wrong with you people.

matt : 06/30/2007 at 12:20 am

*********************************************************************

You must be one of those fat losers protesting to FREE PARIS.

Team Lara Croft : 06/30/2007 at 1:07 am

Hmm. She does not seem so ill does she?

I thought she was so ill she had to be sent home from the jail. What happened? She seems quite healthy to me.

What a fraud. Most people who are released from jail, don’t have the luxury of jetting over to Hawaii for sun and fun.

And she wants us to believe she is miserable?

*******************************************************************

I couldn’t have said it better myself. She is such a fraud. What about that comment about her never having used drugs on Larry King Live. Wasn’t she snorting something on her sex tape?

Lisa : 06/30/2007 at 2:40 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, she never uses drugs, riiiiight.

i guess he leaves the drugs to her bff nicole.

give me a break. tat woman is the epitome of fraudulent . fraudulent talent and fraudulent claustrophobe. she is not ill. she was just bratty.

the truth hurts @ 06/30/2007 at 3:10 am

LOL, Paris never tried drugs? Hahaha and I bet she’s never had sex either!

well at least she did gain some weight in the slammer look at those thighs. but she really does need to go away she’s such a waste of space

if you guys dont like her and think shes gross ,then why are u wasteing time commenting?You make it your bussiness to come to the=is website everyday and comment but you hate her.mmmm

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All