Fri, 29 June 2007 at 4:36 pm
Sharon Stone -- Red Hot or Red Not?
- Sharon Stone sucks and sips.
- Nicole Richie is shopping for a wedding dress.
- Isaiah Washington plays the race card.
- Hilary Duff pops a squat on National TV.
- Reese Witherspoon is looking wonderful in white.
- Rachel Bilson is looking cute as ever!
- Eve pleads no contest!
- What a great idea… arranged celebrity baby marriages!
- Christina Aguilera… white pants will do that to a girl.
- 70′s styles are everywhere thanks to Missoni.
- Britney claims her rehab was bogus.
- Everyone has So You Think You Can Dance fever!
- Paris Hilton’s interview with Larry King was watched by 3.2 million viewers, the highest viewer tally for any regularly scheduled Larry King Live broadcast this year, according to Nielsen.
- Tony Parker, speaking to reporters Thursday in Paris, shrugged off questions about his upcoming wedding date and venue, believed to be July 7 at a French chateau. However, he did say that the cake would be made in France. “Why take a cake from the United States … if it is France that makes the best cakes?” he asked. While Longoria picked the wedding site, Parker said he was taking charge of the food and music.
- Jessica Simpson will launch her own fragrance which will “reflect her style, personality, and confidence.”
- According to the Daily News, a posting on Lisa Marie Presley‘s blog has fan sites buzzing that she may have children in her future. “I spent the first months of this new year quitting smoking “cold a—turkey)…I have also been rearranging the hell out of my life and the people in it,” she writes. Presely also says she and husband Michael Lockwood have adopted a second cat.
- Oprah Winfrey is opening her own store in Chicago across the street from The Oprah Winfrey Show studios. It will sell all the Oprah items available on her website and probably more. No word on when it will open.
Like Just Jared on Facebook