Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All
Mad-Pax-Z-------PT @ 07/01/2007 at 1:23 pm

22 Passing Through>

so true PT but I heard the guys wife has a temper so she aint playing around CD better watch it, but she has to keep up a happy face. Im going back to read it again.
But Mad dont grow so fast, I still remember Angee holding you so close in her arms as a baby. Pax is a cuttie and our Zee ,their growing up sooo fast. Right on, hand me downs we all got em at least that is a cute shirt.

That’s cool. Why waste a perfectly good shirt by throwing it aways when your other kids could wear it.

So true, Passing through.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!!

I adore this family !!!

i’d rather be wearing it in mumbai than to the doc’s office.
mad – 1, pax – 0 (though pax’ sunglasses the other day might just put him one up)

Why not? She wants that they grow up knowing that a lot of people doesn’t have nothing, neither a pair of shoes. I love BAMPZS.
GO ANGIE, WE ARE WITH YOU.

Dirty Denise @ 07/01/2007 at 1:47 pm

18 Nina : 07/01/2007 at 1:05 pm
of course Angelina loves all her kids but it’s obvious that Maddox is her heart =).
**************************
All four of Angie’s children are her heart.

cute kids

Dirty Denise @ 07/01/2007 at 1:52 pm

I am do glad Brad and Angie are together, they were meant to be together. It was fate that brought those two together to form this beautiful family. They are just in sinc with each other and have the same purpose in life. I pray for this family.

A mighty heart is almost at 7mil. Go see the movie people.

14. 10 A Mighty Heart ParV
$1,558,000
-60.5%
1,350
-5 $1,154
total $6,976,000
budget $16
2weeks

Hisyumminest says @ 07/01/2007 at 1:58 pm

Down to earth family! :)

Didn’t know about Cam’s BF Chris!

Oh well I guess we shouldn’t be surprised at the press reaction; her name isn’t Angelina Jolie!! And the wife isn’t playing victim for sympathy.

Lillianne @ 07/01/2007 at 1:58 pm

Wow Maddox has had a growth spurt since these pictures. I’m glad to see they are teaching their kids that clothes are not that important. It’s crazy to see people spend so much money to advertise somebody else’s name.

Oh come on!!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 1:59 pm

Oh come on these “Clothes Sharing” post are getting old-not to mention silly. Step it up! …….Step…it…up!

MsCandyBarr @ 07/01/2007 at 2:07 pm

I can’t believe that this is newsworthy . . . Who cares!?

How many celebs do we see wearing the same thing from one day to the other? Quite a few! How many are seen wearing the same outfit to an awards show years later? A bunch!

So they share a shirt. They also get to live in homes and go to schools all around the world . . . Just because Angie and Brad have money doesn’t mean they have to raise their children to be silly and superficial . . . Look at Paris Hilton!

Why don’t you concentrate on all the idiots who have kids and can’t clothe or feed them, let alone take them all over the world. When teaching back East, I had kids who had never even left their county, let alone their state!

Maddox is so so so so cute!

AMH red carpet- he is sooo in love! go see this movie- amazing!!!

ozi…why are you here if this is a dumb thread? that does make you a dumb person yirself? just asking…

Just Jazz @ 07/01/2007 at 2:28 pm

Tks Jared,School is out so it’s not so easy to have different pics ready every day . The other thread was up to page 32 i believe so a fresh thread is great. Most smart mothers will save perfectly good clothes to pass on to the next child so it’s nice to see Angie does the same.
We have all seen these kiddies grow since small babies ,kinda watched them grow from yr. to yr..Gosh Madzs looks like such a big boy now.They grow up so fast. Pax appears like he was always a part of the Jolie Pitt family,Such a cutie, all of them…What can i say..
I love the Bampzs Family too..

Peace

38 MsCandyBarr : 07/01/2007 at 2:07 pm – ‘Who cares!?”

Well it’s OBVIOUS U do

missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 2:32 pm

40 QQQQ : 07/01/2007 at 2:14 pm
—————————————————————————————thanks for that link,I never saw those pics b4

Alexanderina @ 07/01/2007 at 2:35 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread. Very cute

Alexanderina @ 07/01/2007 at 2:38 pm

40 QQQQ : 07/01/2007 at 2:14 pm

Thanks for the pictures, haven’t seen them before

AMH YES ITS DOING THE BUSINESS.THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO WENT TO SEE IT.CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES TO THE UK

missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 2:40 pm

My god Brad looks sooooooo fine in that 1st pic..OMG. ..Angie is gogeous to….It isn’t fair, not fair at all :oops:

I guess Jared putting up new threads about Brad & Angelina because their thread if left without new thread can go to over 1000 posts. Maybe that is why Jared is trying to put even non-news items for the family.

And I guess Ms CandyBarr contributing post to make this thread popular. If MsBarr & others are sick & tired of them…why give the Jolie-Pitt the attention? It just make them more popular. I do not like the Aniston, the Hilton, the Spears & the Lohan BUUT I refuse to go to their thread & rant my heart out. Why should I give my precious time with the Aniston of the world. I care less about the Aniston.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All