Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

Photos: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 728 » Show All
missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 2:43 pm

I can fell my heart beat faster when I look at that 1st pic of Brad..omg

They are both so cute

missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 2:46 pm

And to think Angelina has a Child with that man, several children as a matter of ‘Fact’…..Angie is THE luckiest woman alive except that I TO am the luckiest as far as children go.. gotta love your own kids also.

I love those kids but.... @ 07/01/2007 at 2:46 pm

I love how Angelina and Brad do the hand me down thing but i Zee wearing Maddox clothes she is a girl maybe zee and shi but not girls wearing boy clothes…but it okay i guess she a pretty little girl and the boy clothes don’t do that much

Thanks 4Q, that is one of my favorite pics of Z.

Just Jazz @ 07/01/2007 at 2:49 pm

I loved these pics, What a great showing!! .Thank You to whoever put this in the other thread. It took me a long time to read it all but was one of the great ones. I saved it and for anybody who passed over it when you have the time ,have a peak:)You will be glad you did,
Missourie Fan was that you who entered this the first time ? If so ,tks a mil. Amazing!
Take care Bampzs,ers

shoot!!! I new I should have gone last week. AMH is no longer playing at my theater!!!!! Guess i will have to wait for the DVD.

I meant to write I knew I should have gone last week…. hate living in a small town!!

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 07/01/2007 at 3:05 pm

Well, YOU KNOW YOU’RE A BAMPZS FAN WHEN:

1. You don’t care what the heck Jared puts up for a thread as long as it relates to the Jolie-Pitt family.

2. YOU think it is news, even if it is only about the Jolie-Pitt children wearing each others’ clothes.

3. You remember when the older child wore the clothing mentioned–a year ago–and where it was worn.

4. You feel you are missing something if you cannot take the time to read all 1000+ comments that collect if Jared waits too long to put up a new thread, so you find the time and read them anyway.

5. Not only do you read them anyway, plus go to every link if they contain a photo or a video, you look at the clock and two hours have gone by, and you didn’t realize it.

6. If Jared does not put up a new link, and you have read all 1000+ posts on the most current thread, you search back several days to find an earlier thread that fans may still be posting on, and they ARE! So you read those. Back to the where you left off originally…

7. But You REALLY know you are a BAMPZS Fan if it’s you POSTING on the back threads, three or more days later!

(Anyone else fit the profile?)

#61 – lol – I’m guilty of the first 3 1/2 out of 7!!

61 AddictedtoBAMPZs
lol Brilliant…

ME…. I fit the profile.

Thanks for that, very observant and very funny!

Hand me downs,Brad and Angelina teaching their children the value of a dollar, I think that is such a great idea.Hello, all of BAMPZS fans!!They are so down to earth.

Love Brangelina @ 07/01/2007 at 3:14 pm

AddictedtoBAMPZs : 07/01/2007 at 3:05 pm

LMAO :) Funny as shiz!!!

I really think Pax is the most adorable kid ever, but Maddox is also pretty adorable. I think it is refreshing that they do share clothes. Instead of being like most people in hollywood who wear stuff once and never again. They really are great role models for all teenagers, young adults, and adults-much better than Paris or Lindsay (if they could even be considered role models)

Thanks to Jared…I love Brangelina and kids.

Well, I haven’t been here for a while but thought I should check-in.
AMH had a very poor weekend! A 60% drop is the kiss of death. Movie theatres will start to pull this movie now. It also has such low attendance that the actual money that the movie is receiving will be less than 50%. That means that it has really only made just over 3 million towards the budget. Also don’t hold your hopes for big money worldwide as TGS didn’t made as much overseas as it did in the USA. For how powerful this family is why do you think that Angie’s last two movies have flopped?

Now I haven’t checked all the posts don’t have time but I am sure that none of you have had enough therapy to admit that TGS was a huge failure. Lost million of dollars. Really sad I know. Admit it and maybe then it will be easier to admit that no one wants to see Angie lately. AMH is a huge BOMB!!! Such a powerful beautiful family but now know in the USA wants see Angie’s movies. So much for power! Actually they are powerful in the tabloids only. If that’s power then I guess so. To bad they can’t get on the list to vote for oscars!

I suggest that you guys put your houses up for sale, take out money. Quickly fly your firends and family to this movie whever it is. Really someone needs to see it!!! And the fans need to work this out. If you guys don’t spend more of your money to show support this movie will fail. Get to the teathres. Spent all day there, see the movie over and over. For Brad and Angie. PLEASE DO THIS!!!! Oh and by the way. don’t think you will see angie in another Plan B movie! this one didn’t go so well and after all the magazine covers, the premieres, the TV programs, (which no one watched, even more people watch Paris!!, the making sure that the paps got pictures in New York of the most important child in the family. Oh no and now this. What a failure. And please don’t start with what they will say at the oscar speaches that was so embarrassing last year when nothing happened. Her cahnces of getting an ocsar decrase with the little money the film made. So sad!

Oh PURLEASE!

Angie could send the hand me downs to the kids that deserve them, those needy ones she hasn’t collected yet.

Sam you need help, get a life.

GOOD AFTERNOON !JOLIE-PITT FANS GOSH JUST NOW GOT A CHANCE TO GET ON THE COMPUTER ITS IN MY SONS OFFICE SO I ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE LEAVES OR GOES TO WORK,THANK YOU JARED FOR THE PICTURES. MY LITTLE GREAT GRANDSONS HAVE T-SHIRTS LIKE THAT .THOSE LITTLE JOLIE-PITT ARE SO CUTE.HAS ANY ONE HEARD WHERE THEY ARE GOING WHEN THEY LEAVE PRAGUE?YESTERDAY IT POURED RAIN. MOST OF MY DAY WAS SPENT WATCHING ALL THE VIDEOS THAT(LOVE JOLIE-PITT)posted AND THE REST OF BRAD AND ANGELINA FANS POSTED FROM YOU TUBE.THANKS ALOT EVERY ONE WHO POSTED.ALOT OF BRAD AND ANGELINA LOVE WAS AROUND. JOANN OKC

LET’S JOIN AJ AND BP. BUY USED STUFFS, RE-WEAR YOUR SHOES AND CLOTHES OR USE THE HAND ME DOWN METHOD IF YOU HAVE KIDS TO SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE UNFORTUNATE. USE YOUR MONEY, YOUR BRAIN AS WELL AS YOUR TIME WISELY. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR MONEY TO.

Love Brangelina @ 07/01/2007 at 3:25 pm

Sam : 07/01/2007 at 3:16 pm

Well, I haven’t been here for a while but thought I should check-in.

Nothing in your post matters. Seriously, nothing. Let’s say AMH is a flop. Ok so what? Does that mean that the goal of the project itself has failed? No. Does it mean that the Jolie-Pitt family has crumbled? No. Will Brad and Angie’s fans stop supporting them? Never

purlease!

Angie is doing so much to help others kids, she Go travel to bring attention to those who needed themost .Why don’t you tell to other stars who are very rich than her like for example tom cruise to help others than shoping designer closes and buying 30 mil house while you have other 5 already or not to give only to there clut church.

Just Jazz

Thanks so much!! Just awesome!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 728 » Show All