Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

Photos: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All
sam has a mental illness @ 07/01/2007 at 3:31 pm

Why do you care? Weirdo.

72 SeaWa
________________

I dont have a lot of money, so I do those things anyway. I do try and do volunteer work a few times a month.

I saw “A Mighty Heart” yesterday. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. The movie had a nice crowd of people. Everyone loved the movie. Many of us discussed the contents of the movie. I can say the theaters are not really promoting the movie. It was in the very last spot in the movie. I found the movie very enlightening. I will buy the DVD when it comes out. I am also looking up the history of Daniel Pearl as a result of the movie. Daniel Pearl’s death was politically motivated.

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 07/01/2007 at 3:37 pm

Sam, #68…I am getting curiouser and curiouser about who you really are and why you bother. I doubt you are as unaware as you appear that this movie was never intended to be a moneymaker. Or, that by its very subject matter and the limited number of showings and theatres planned for its run, a small, smart and caring population was the intended target. To get the story of Mariane Pearl’s ordeal on record for the world and her son was its mission. The industry is not going to judge Angelina’s future by how many bucks this particular movie makes. Far from it. She is beyond any of that at this point. She is a phenomenon, Sam. Face it. Whatever you are being paid, it isn’t working. It is YOU who is failing at whatever little career you’ve got going here.

interesting @ 07/01/2007 at 3:42 pm

Hehehehe!! Sam is EVEN more obsess with the Jolie-Pitt than the actual fans!!

Sam 68

Sam who do you think more powerfull tom crusie since kaite is not counteble here? You know Tom is d as hell more! I think Both brad and AJ famous actors can command good in a movie the title just suit them!!I am not in to AJ that much but I love brad and what marian have been through is the reason I went to see the moive. I think it is oscar worthy. You said osar is by how much the movie has made right? But if you remember last year the last king of scotland didn’t do well either. No body went to see iro jimma but both were nominated in differnt catagory and scotland won for the best actor. so…

Missouri Fan @ 07/01/2007 at 3:43 pm

To all,

I will be posting pics of my flower gardens I promised to susie
so just please ignore and scroll down. THANK YOU!

susie,

I just took it an hour ago. Here’s the first one. double click to enlarge

I knew i saw that shirt some where but i could not remember where and now by looking at the pictures i remembered where…that is so cute.

Just a question???? @ 07/01/2007 at 3:48 pm

Hey, someone in here knows HOW MUCH salary Angelina receive for A Mighty Heart????

#76…you’re on the target, Sam is mentally and chronically ill.

sam works for TC

So confused @ 07/01/2007 at 3:51 pm

Wth? Angelina gave an amazing performance in A mighty Heart. It felt real and not like she was acting .. that’s how you know the actors are great. She proved herself to be a GREAT actress with that one and the movie itself was wonderful. so why does box office numbers matter in this case? Or does it just matter to someone who doesn’t like Angelina as a person even though they don’t even know her? She is an actress Sam, and not your neighbor or whatever you think she is.

SAM, stands for SORRY ASS MIDGET ?

Missouri Fan @ 07/01/2007 at 3:52 pm

susie,

flower garden

double click to enlarge

3 more pics to come

Jen's Man @ 07/01/2007 at 3:53 pm

68 Sam : 07/01/2007 at 3:16 pm

NTo bad they can’t get on the list to vote for oscars!

the making sure that the paps got pictures in New York of the most important child in the family. Oh no and now this. What a failure. And please don’t start with what they will say at the oscar speaches that was so embarrassing last year when nothing happened. Her cahnces of getting an ocsar decrase with the little money the film made. So sad!

*****************************

Oh dont be an idiot!!! Halle Berry won her oscar for Monster’s Ball, it only made US$ 8 million before the Oscar award, and made only US$ 1m when the nimiantion came out. It amde more moeny after she won the oscar. The movie ran for 23 weeks and made only US$ 31m. Charlize’s Monster ran for for 23 weeks and made US$ 43 m, but when Oscar nomination, it was doing less than US$ 10m.

AMH ran for only 2 weeks and amde US$ 7m, so there is no reason it wont be included in the nomination. It will open in many more market abroad starting sept, and will do much better just like Babel did.

72 SeaWa : 07/01/2007 at 3:24 pm
LET’S JOIN AJ AND BP. BUY USED STUFFS, RE-WEAR YOUR SHOES AND CLOTHES OR USE THE HAND ME DOWN METHOD IF YOU HAVE KIDS TO SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE UNFORTUNATE. USE YOUR MONEY, YOUR BRAIN AS WELL AS YOUR TIME WISELY. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR MONEY TO.

__________________________________________________________
Been there and have been doing this for the last 21 years.

Just a question???? @ 07/01/2007 at 3:54 pm

Oops!! SORRY for asking that question; BUT i don’t need the answer anymore; because i just receive it from a friend!! But THANKS anyway!! :mrgreen:

I’m guilty,I will always be a BAMPZS fan.LOL, good one post#61AddictedtoBAMPZSfan ROTFLMAO FUNNY.

Well who does not love hand me downs? I think every kid has worn at least one pair of clothes that belonged to a sib or relative.

ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 3:58 pm

mighty heart made $470,000….from the same angelina fans who saw it
with all members of their family again and again and again…

hopefully no more producers will hire her….for the next
20 years….wouldn’t be that nice….20 years from now angelina fans
will see her again….looking the same…skin and bones….

where the meat?????????

Oh dont be an idiot!!! Halle Berry won her oscar for Monster’s Ball, it only made US$ 8 million before the Oscar award, and made only US$ 1 million when the nomination came out. It made more moeny after she won the oscar. The movie ran for 23 weeks and made only US$ 31 m. Charlize’s Monster ran for for 23 weeks and made US$ 34 m, but when Oscar nomination came, it was doing less than US$ 10m.These movies were not making that much money and yet they were nominated and eventually won. I think even Hilary’ swank movie, Boys dont cry was also a flopped but made money when she won.

Missouri Fan @ 07/01/2007 at 3:59 pm

susie- sorry #89 & 93 are the same.

What do you expect from a moron like sam… just ignore the hag….let her rant all she wants….deep topic films like AMH will never make $$ playing together with back to back to back summer blockbuster…Imagine every week you got these blockbuster movies and if you are a regular moviegoer to save money you will see only movies that are good in special effects, and take a pass on movies like AMH because even if you want to see the movie it is hard financially. For me it is better to see action/sci fi movies in the big screen. Drama movies even it is good one can wait for the DVD. So it is a joke comparing the money made by AMH to toher movies. Also, AMH is rated R in the USA thus giving the younger fans no access to it. Most of Angie’s movies are rated R…heck if I am not mistaken they are trying to put rated X on Original Sin because of sex & nudity.

Lara Croft, Gone in 60 seconds & Mr & Mrs Smith are not rated R & they made money. If Angie is into Box Office results I am sure she will accept the movie role as one of the Charlie’s Angels. It was offered to her but she declined. When you look at Angie’s role in movies…most of them are varied unlike some actresses around Hollywood which are stereotyped for the rest of their career.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All