Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

Photos: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All

91 Wwwww : 07/01/2007 at 3:53 pm
72 SeaWa : 07/01/2007 at 3:24 pm
LET’S JOIN AJ AND BP. BUY USED STUFFS, RE-WEAR YOUR SHOES AND CLOTHES OR USE THE HAND ME DOWN METHOD IF YOU HAVE KIDS TO SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE UNFORTUNATE. USE YOUR MONEY, YOUR BRAIN AS WELL AS YOUR TIME WISELY. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR MONEY TO.

__________________________________________________________
Been there and have been doing this for the last 21 years.

—————————————–
So have a lot of people since UNICEF was founded in 1946.

ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 4:09 pm

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE UGLY SOB ANUSTON…SHE IS NOW SEEN PEDDLING WATER…AND MAYBE A GAYBE PRETNED BOYFRIEND…NO ONE WANTS TO PUT THEIR MONEY’S WORTH ON HER PATHETIC TALENTLESS A-S-S ANYMORE…TOO BAD…BUT NO I AM REJOICING…I HOPE IT CONTINUE & SHE JUST DISAPPEAR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH…I AM SICK & TIRED OF ANUSTON….NOW I HEARD SHE IS NOW PRODUCING HER OWN MOVIE…SHE DID A ROLE IN DIRT & WHAT HAPPENED? THE SITCOM DID NOT GET THE RENEWAL DAY…EVER…SO HAPPY…I WILL CONTINUE TO BOYCOTT THE UGLY LYING A-SS THAT IS ANUSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer won’t care if you boycott her.

ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 4:12 pm

WHO CARES…AS LONG AS DO NOT SUPPORT HER SMELLY A-S-S. DAMN I HATE THAT BEEYOOTCH!

“She is a phenomenon,”

Haha what delusional world are you living in?

Angelina and Brad do not support HATE!

CLI+ SAM ? @ 07/01/2007 at 4:13 pm

SAM IS CLINIQUA BADASS COUSIN. ALL NUTS. THEY SUPOSSED HATE SOMEONE, YET SPEND THEIR DAYS AND WEEKEND FINDING INFO ABOUT THEM.

CLINIQUA AND SAM ARE THE SAME KIND OF LOONEYS.

#68
C’mon, Sambo, your definition of “bomb” changes from one day to the next. First you said it wouldn’t make $2 million. Then you said it wouldn’t make $3 million. Then you said it wouldn’t make the studio’s projection the first weekend — which it did. In two weekends it’s earned back close to half its production costs. When it opens overseas, it will earn a great deal more. NOW WILL YA WIPE THE EGG OFF YA FACE??

I SEE L&S LURKERS ARE WORKING HARD ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

That world is called earth. Need I explain more??? By the way, you live in that pathetic world too. So suck it up will yah, tiger!

sam, we have seen shi pictuers when she was in india,new orlence and pargue too so.. They were promoting a movie in NY we show us her picture what is wrong with that?
It is not like what you boss TC did last year when he promote mi3 with suri birth.Even though his movie is a blockbusster movie it did much under than it is excpected domostically and he end up getting fired. Some of it is also because he acted very crazy in a lot things. We don’t buy it is time for you to quite your job.

Addicted to BAMPZS:

That was such a spot-on, dead-on profile. I think I fit all seven. Ha ha ha! Before Brad and Angelina hooked-up, I was never much on the Internet, just logged for a few minutes to do on-line banking and google a few things like restaurants and amusement parks that me and my son could go to. But since Brad and Angelina hooked up, I went nuts and googled everything about them, went on all sites, (((SHAMED FACE HERE))) such as dlisted, pHilton, even FF, just to read up on them. But after the negativity everywhere got to me, finally was so glad when someone at imdb.com pointed the way to Just Jared, and from then on I just logged on at JJ and never looked back.

I make it a point to read all of the threads. Despite sometimes vicious in-fighting, Jared’s BAMPZS threads still rock! And I am so glad that he has recognized which side his bread is buttered, so he has catered to us BAMPZS fans — how many of his threads can have 1000 posts in two-three days other than BAMPZS threads?

Hi, MF, just got back from church and late late lunch. Will call you either tonight or tomorrow night. And for sure, will call you from NYC. If I manage to go down to Fifth Avenue St. John’s store, I will have my picture taken with Angelina’s poster like I did last year, but unfortunately erased the same (didn’t quite get the hang of my digital camera last year, now I know it better!).

ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 4:20 pm

ANUSTON….you must have copied me….since I called you hero ASSGELINA…
you must be, and the rest of your family, hte first in line every three hours to see mighty heart over and over and over again and again and again…

HOPEFULLY, ASSGELINA WILL HAVE SOME MEAT IN HER ASS SO BRAIDIOT WILL
HAVE SOME NICE VIEW OF HER BEHIND….ha…ha…ha.yewwwwwww.

68 Sam : 07/01/2007 at 3:16 pm
Well, I haven’t been here for a while
************************************************

Not since that ass-whoopin you got in your Jules costume, you haven’t. I thought you’d gone into hibernation. You should have stayed there. Want to try flagging my posts some more? It didn’t work the first time, did it?
:lol:

I think it’s awesome to see the brothers sharing clothes, it’s such a down to earth normal sibling thing to do,lol. What a great way for Angie to keep that closeness between them instead of that me/mine/selfish way alot of HW celebrity kids are raised. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shiloh wearing some of Zee’s clothes in another year or so. Fabulous if you ask me, just shows how normal Angie is and how intent she is on raisning her kids to be more aware of other things besides material ones.

Annnnddd now for my unpopular opinion,lol.
Most of you who see me here know I am also a Jen fan and seriously, water is good for you whether it is Smartwater or Fiji (love that stuff), or Dasani. So how about laying off the third grade stick my tongue out at JA promoting water? If some kid (or adult) decides to drink water , Smartwater or otherwise, just because JA is promoting it then I say that is a good thing! :-) JMO

don’t be an idot. She has two movies lined up while many I don’t want name names don’t have anything attached there ibmd . She is an excellent actress.

106 ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : 07/01/2007 at 4:12 pm
DAMN I HATE THAT BEEYOOTCH!
******************************************************

Don’t be hating on people, that’s beneath you. Leave that to the Jenhags. You can’t blame them for being so bitter. It must really suck knowing you’re on a losing team.

Rotten Tomatoes @ 07/01/2007 at 4:30 pm

The story of the shoot of A Mighty Heart is starting to come across like a movie itself. Here is an excerpt of an interview done with Michael Winterbottom who discusses the shoot and the leading lady:

Q: Can you explain your production process and how it affects the unique results you get visually, and also in terms of performance?

A: The idea is to make the film as simply as possible. In this case, the first thing we did when we started work was to go to Pakistan, because we needed to meet some of the people involved in the story, and also to go to the locations. We spent a quite a lot of time casting actors in Pakistan and looking at locations and setting up the production, trying to persuade the government that we could film there.

We had a lot of the Pakistani actors, we were working with the real police, so we did a lot of the police raids scenes. We were lucky because we could shoot things like Danny in the Hotel Akbar, in the real Hotel Akbar. We shot the scenes in Islamabad in Islamabad, we shot the restaurant where he gets arrested in the real restaurant where it all took place. All that stuff is very simple; it’s out and about in the streets. We had literally half a dozen people for the local Pakistani crew, all really great young, enthusiastic people. Not necessarily professional actors, just people we met and thought were good.

Q: So you had creative freedom?

A: Yeah. We had the advantage of having a huge star in it, but also someone who knew the person they were portraying. It was the best possible thing from our point of view. It was someone who Mariane knew, who was very similar to Mariane, who Mariane trusted. It was a completely different experience than if we had a project where we had been chasing after some huge American star and we got someone from the studio.

Q: You’ve been praised for your directorial finesse in downplaying Angelina Jolie’s celebrity status. Could you talk about how you affected that?

A: It wasn’t about me letting her do her thing. She did her thing. I suppose that’s true of all the actors. I think my part as a director is choices about people, and then you try and create the environment in which they can do their work. The starting point of the performance is that Angelina knows Mariane, she’s a friend of Mariane’s, she spent a lot of time talking to Mariane and she really wanted to be Mariane, to represent Mariane in the film. I think, then, within the film, Angelina was really trying to be Mariane on set as well, in a sense of being part of the group and being as generous and welcoming to the people, like the taxi driver from Karachi who got flown over to be the taxi driver in India, people who have no experience of acting, people in the catering crew. She was great on set. She was on set the whole time. I assume she consciously put the equivalent of Mariane on our set and made everyone feel they were all together as part of the group. She was great to work with.

ANUSton!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 4:30 pm

#116…I never copied you….a lot of us call your sickening idol anuston…BUT worry not your family will still love you, it is a refection of yourself. heck, wahtever your idol does she’s still going to ugly. she should get rid of that face.

To BAMPZS fans…

Does anyone have the link to video of Brad & Angie giving a question and answer session in Japan at the premiere of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”?? I remember seeing it once before and they were flirting at each other by their answers. I think now we know that she was pregnant at the time. If anyone knows the link, please post. THANKS!

Dirty Denise @ 07/01/2007 at 4:37 pm

106 ANUSton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : 07/01/2007 at 4:12 pm

*************************************
hahahahahaha..you made my day, with your comments. I can’t stand that superficial b*tch either.

Missouri Fan @ 07/01/2007 at 4:39 pm

123 B&A Fan

still looking the one you want

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All