Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 928 » Show All
ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 4:40 pm

ANUSTON…..JEN IS NOT EVEN MY IDOL….JUST DO NOT LIKE ASSGELINA…
…..ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD LIFE….JUST DO NOT LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE HATING
SOMEONE SO MUCH FOR NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING TO YOU OR YOUR OTHER SO CALLED
HATERS….I WENT INTO THIS SITE CAUSE I SAW THE KIDS AND WAS GOING SAY SOMETHING NICE, BUT I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE….YOU WERE JUST ABOVE MY THREAD… ASSGELINA, IN THE OLD DAYS, SHE WILL BE STONED FOR STEALING HUSBAND….WELL, IT IS NOT THE OLD DAYS…SO I GUEST IT IS ALRIGHT TO GET A MAN EVEN IF THEY ARE COMMITTED TO ANOTHER….HOPE WHAT ASSGELINA DID TO
JENIFER WILL NOT BE DONE TO YOU OR ANYONE YOU CARE….

HAVE A NICE LIFE

96 ASSGELINA :
hopefully no more producers will hire her.
Your nightmares will continue as producers after producers can’t get enough of Angie for their pictures. Your HOPE just won’t cut it. In twenty years you will be in a loony bin while Angie and Brad are still together helping the unfortunate children of the world. Brad will still be producing valuable and well noted movies. You, my dear should be thinking of what you are going to be in twenty years as I believe you are an AS* now and still will be one then.
With the release of AMH in other countries and with DVD sales, it will make enough money for Brad.

Someone on the last thread labeled me a traitor. That’s not nice. Now, fess-up. Give me a chance to ‘SPLAIN’ myself.

jolierocks @ 07/01/2007 at 4:41 pm

Thanks JJ… I really like these sets of picture of their trip in Mumbai!

123 B&A Fan : 07/01/2007 at 4:30 pm

To BAMPZS fans…

Does anyone have the link to video of Brad & Angie giving a question and answer session in Japan at the premiere of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”?? I remember seeing it once before and they were flirting at each other by their answers. I think now we know that she was pregnant at the time. If anyone knows the link, please post. THANKS!
======================================================================
You can make a download in http://www.angelinajolie.ppg.br/video/coletiva_jp.wmv

Dirty Denise @ 07/01/2007 at 4:42 pm

122 ANUSton!!!!! : 07/01/2007 at 4:30 pm
#116…I never copied you….a lot of us call your sickening idol anuston…BUT worry not your family will still love you, it is a refection of yourself. heck, wahtever your idol does she’s still going to ugly. she should get rid of that face.

***********************
Anuston fits her, because her face looks like a butt.

ANUSton!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 4:43 pm

I tried not to respond to haters/fanuston but for almost 3 years now & they are still bitter. It’s about time I respond. I am not using mu usual name but I am a regular. Time to go…time to go lurking.

why oh why @ 07/01/2007 at 4:43 pm

The question for Sam and her fellow whatits is why persist in coming here and posting nothingness? Why waste your time and energy posting the same negativity over and over in any threads related to the Jolie-Pitts? The Jolie-Pitt children are the subject of this thread, not their parents. Your repeated rants fall into the infinite vast space of the universe. You evidently lack any significant attention from anyone in your lives, so you attempt to gain some here. How sad. Just think of all the positivity that could be in your lives. You are all sour losers in life because only losers would be obsessed with posting expressions filled with hateful glee based on falsehoods rather than those filled with reality based love and happiness. Sick sick whatits with no lives apart from these pitiful attempts that only bring rain and gloom into your fragile psyches. While those you seek to cast in a cloudy light are carrying on with their lives in the sunlight, living and loving with the power of positivity joy filled lives.

How did you whatits fail to learn a basic life lession, that is that negativity and misery only attract more negativity and misery.

Just sayin' @ 07/01/2007 at 4:44 pm

I was just watching a bit of Babel and I thought Brad Pitt fell short in his acting. I remember some fans were mad that he didn’t get a Oscar nom for this movie , but he really didn’t deserve one anyway.
I was expecting him to be really good. his acting ain’t all that.

Just sayin' @ 07/01/2007 at 4:46 pm

“JUST DO NOT LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE HATING
SOMEONE SO MUCH FOR NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING TO YOU”

Errr so, what did Angelina do to you to cause you to hate her so much?

ANUSton!!!!! @ 07/01/2007 at 4:47 pm

ASSGELINA :

______

Let me put it this way, you came here BUT you started the rant against Angelina. Go & check the numbers unless you got a short memory. I just responded to your initial post.

I do not like Aniston But I never go to her thread. Why wast my energy posting & lurking to her thread. Please!

oh,oh….in bad shape.

Hollywood Reporter @ 07/01/2007 at 4:52 pm

A Mighty Heart

Bottom Line: Angelina Jolie shines in a suspenseful docudrama about a terrorist kidnapping.
By Ray Bennett
May 22, 2007

sam=ASSGELINA. What’s new? I won’t be surprise.

what a shame! this kids have no clothes, angelina never repeat her clothes, but when it comes to the kids…hahahahahahahahaha!
****** couple!

Thanks Missouri Fan…but there’s another video of Brad and Angie sitting down for an interview in Japan to promote Mr. & Mrs. Smith with an audience and moderator. Brad talks about how he would never work with Angie again (he was kidding) and they both laugh. Anyway, if anyone knows the link – that would be great.

Thanks.

To Just sayin' @ 07/01/2007 at 4:53 pm

134 Just sayin’ : 07/01/2007 at 4:44 pm
**************************
B*tch puhlease, I saw Babel and Brad’s performance was Oscar worthy.

Shame on lala, she did not get the hand me downs from Angie. Bitter much. Swallow it moron or better yet regurgitate it….DO NOT FORGET TO CHEW.

******* LALA IS SUCH A *****!

ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 4:55 pm

ANUSTON

YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 YEARS….YOU DO NOT HAVE A LIFE???….

YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY UGLY FOR NOT HAVING A LIFE AND JUST WATCHING
ASSGELINE AND BRAIDIOT MOVIES…….YOU KNOW, EVEN UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD
HAVE A LIFE TOO, NOT JUST TYPE HATE MESSAGES IN THIS SITE….GO CALL YOUR
MAMA AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER AND YOU WILL GO VISIT HER….GO…GO..
GO..SEE YOUR MAMA INSTEAD OF TYPING STUPID STUFF….

141 B&A Fan : 07/01/2007 at 4:53 pm

Thanks.
___________________________________
It’s this one http://www.angelinajolie.ppg.br/video/coletiva_jp.wmv

ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 4:56 pm

YOU CRAZY LOOSERS ARE SO STUPID, GIVE MORE AND MORE ATTENTION. I WILL NEVER GO AWAY, IT’S SO EASY FOR ME TO GET ALL OF YOU MAD LMAO. KEEP REPLAYING !!!!!!

AMH Review @ 07/01/2007 at 4:57 pm

A Mighty Heart
review by Matt Anderson

*** 1/2In A Mighty Heart, Angelina Jolie finally proves her Oscar win wasn’t a fluke. This is her best performance — and best movie — since Girl, Interrupted.

where the meat????????

————-

apparently, in your head.

ASSGELINA @ 07/01/2007 at 5:00 pm

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EXPECT? I AM A *ASS* THROUGH & THROUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….WHERE’S MY MEDICATION? CAN SOMEONE PHONE THE ASS-YLUM? DO ME A FAVOR. I AM LOSING IT BIGTIME.

that freakin poster hater……the horse must be in agony right now.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 928 » Show All