Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her new boy toy Josh Henderson (Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton‘s ex’s) shared a table at Wallop Lounge and even left together from Eleven in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The new “couple” celebrated the birthdays of actor pal Chris Evans (Fantastic Four) and talent agent Eric Podwell at the joint birthday bash presented by p.i.n.k. Vodka and Monster Energy.

“They totally hooked up,” reports one source.

15+ pictures inside of Lauren and Josh leaving Eleven and continuing the party elsewhere

lauren conrad josh henderson 01
lauren conrad josh henderson 13
lauren conrad josh henderson 14
lauren conrad josh henderson 15
lauren conrad josh henderson 16
lauren conrad josh henderson 17
lauren conrad josh henderson 18

Lauren has fallen for the next Jason, why does she alway’s fall for the loser’s, I will never understand it!

LAUREN IS NOT A CELEBRITY. NO ONE CARES!

Who are these two?

They look hot together! I’m not a big fan of Josh’s but strictly going by looks alone they’re super cute!

LC looks like she’s 45 years old. She is not cute.

Orphan Annie @ 07/02/2007 at 7:40 pm

Josh, you can’t be a starf*cker if you don’t hook up with stars.

Just sayin’….

Lauren looks BEAUTIFUL! I don’t give 2 figs about Josh but it’s super cool to see Lauren looking so pretty and having fun.

you’re crazy pickle, that girl is fine fine fine! I’d like me a Lauren cocktail – she’s delicious!

Love Lauren and can’t wait till Aug and season 3 of the Hills. She looks mega pretty here!! Josh is insanely cute but he’s dated both Ashlee Simpson AND Paris – Egads!

margaritaville @ 07/02/2007 at 7:50 pm

I’ve always thought Lauren was a pretty girl but she gets prettier every time I see her.
If you’re a fan check out Teen Vogue this month, she and Whitney share the cover .

hotchildinthecity @ 07/02/2007 at 7:58 pm

Lauren looks like a combo of Christine Taylor (Ben Stiller’s wife) with a splash of Kate Middleton (Prince Will’s supposed ex) mixed in. She’s really beautiful. I’m not “feeling” Josh tho, he’s cute but, too much like Heidi,me thinks he’s just looking for his “ticket” to fame

I love Lauren too and they look great together but, the only thing I knowabout Josh is that he was a total **** during his breakup w/ Ashley Simpson. Remember her 6 episode show on MTV? he was the guy she was dating when it started and he talked total trash about her family when they broke up. I hope he’s changed!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Lauren, just Wow. Do you want to get herpes?

lissabee that is so true, he is a jerk. Spencer # 2. Please God, I don’t want to see him on The Hills.

Pretend, I will stop watching the show if Josh is on. As a matter of fact, I’m not going to watch S3, I don’t think I can take Spencer’s antics for 18 episodes.

Lovelyone @ 07/02/2007 at 8:09 pm

I love love love her shoes, where did she get it from?

Lauren is simply this stunning and sweet girl. She does not need to be hanging out with a nobody like Josh Henderson. Does she have a mother? Her mom needs to sit down and have a real talk with this girl!!!!

mackenzie @ 07/02/2007 at 8:09 pm

NO NO NO not him Lauren .. he’s totally Spencer #2

MC, you are funny but that’s a true statement. Lovely one, her shoes looks like a Henri by Jessica Simpson, google it and find out.

OMFG, tell me this is a joke.

Is this girl smoking crack. From Jason Wahler to Brody Jenner to this. Does she only like manwhores?

Middleton should ask to this girl how to dress lauren looks pretty
and i like what she’s wearing

She will be hurt over and over and over and over if she keeps dating douchebags like this one. She is so pretty, why can’t she find a decent guy.

Please Lauren, let him get a blood test before you loose your mind.

I think they look cute together, he is a little short though.

There is something wrong with all the hills girls, they can’t think straight when it comes to guys.

I’m not going to comment about Josh because he has herpes. I like Lauren’s shoes.

ihavenothing @ 07/02/2007 at 8:24 pm

Kate Middleton gets on my nerves with that goodie goodie attitude of hers. I hope Williams dumps her again. LC, use your head for once.

Josh is worse than Spencer. LC is gorgeous. Stay away from douches…like Josh!!

OMIGOD.
i love p.i.n.k. vodka and monster energy drink.
the two combined make for fun nights!!!!

love lauren and josh. i want to DO both of them.
AT THE SAME TIME!

intricate @ 07/02/2007 at 8:30 pm

Doris, I agree, if this is true, then I will be on Spencer’s team. Lauren and love don’t mix.

Aww Lauren, another douche, gag

lmao at the person who will be on Spencer’s team, that is the funniest S@#T i’ve read all day.

nappyhair @ 07/02/2007 at 8:34 pm

Seriously these hills girls have no brain. They have no idea these guys are using them so they will be on the show, so sad.

Kevin Todd is ugly.

who are all these people, and who cares.

Sandra, are you retarded. Why did you ask if you didn’t care.

wow..seriously LC? Seriously? that guy is a total dult.

Why dont we all boycott The hills, two douchebags, I don’t think I can take it.

She picks losers.

tammyfate @ 07/02/2007 at 8:45 pm

She has no luck with men. Felecia, where is the petition, I will defintely sign it.

Why is she always dating loosers? What do they do for her?

Ok, I’m not going to lie, I read the article because I think the girl is cute. Is The Hills a movie or a show on TV?

fashiondiva @ 07/02/2007 at 8:49 pm

Her shoes are so cute.

metrostyle @ 07/02/2007 at 8:51 pm

first of all, josh looks like a dwarf, and LC’s mother should sit her down and talk to her about guys, she has no clue.

She has lost a lot of weight, is she ok?

Josh is worse than Spencer? Not hardly. I don’t like Josh but Spencer belongs to an a** hole class all his own called UTTER GARBAGE. The man has no class, no talent and is a conniving disgusting liar!

josh is worse, did you see him on Ashlee Simpson’s show?

Actually, I met Josh and his friend Ricky last weekend in Dallas and he is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. Very sincere and not a douch or manwhore at all. I can see how he could give off that sort of vibe with the way he dresses, but he is actually a total gentleman and really cool. We hung out in their hotel room and he never layed a hand on any of us or even tried to do so. He was actually the only celebrity there that night that did not take a ***** to their room for the night to not remember her name the next day (and Josh definitely had a lot of choices between many ******). FYI: Brian Greenberg and the Stolts brothers are total douches and manwhores as they were one of the many partakers in the skankfest that night.

mother – she’s been working out w/ a trainer to tone up. Lauren always looked great but since they are filming the Hills in the Summertime, I think she wanted to be in super shape for bikinis and such.

skipatrol @ 07/02/2007 at 8:58 pm

goodtv, josh is in no way on the page as Spencer. I don’t know Josh except from Ashlee’s show but she was like what, 16 or 17 then and he was young too, I’m not saying he wasn’t a jerk but compared to Spencer’s antics and his creepy staged photos. I’ll taker Josh any day. And he’s not bad on the eyes either.

relax..people @ 07/02/2007 at 9:00 pm

relax…people
Josh is fine as hell.
Who cares about his past
We all make mistakes.
Let them have their fun!

So true justrelax. I would hate to be judged by my high school relationships. We were all just kids trying to figure out life and which guy (or girl) was right for us. Who knows if these 2 are even dating? Maybe they just made out and called it a night? Point is, it’s their lives, let them live it.

I will rather watch Josh on The Hills than Spencer.

juliehooley @ 07/02/2007 at 9:08 pm

spot on relax and Hayles. let her date whoever she wants. Lauren has been in a bunch of serious relationships, and I think it’s great she’s dating around and not just jumping from one relationship to the next. She’s a smart girl, she’ll be fine :)

He was a jerk to Ashlee, if he can change then Spencer can change too. He is fine though.

juliehooley @ 07/02/2007 at 9:09 pm

me too mygames, at least Josh is HOT!

wannabestartingsomething @ 07/02/2007 at 9:10 pm

LC and her loosers, add josh to her list.

Ashley, do you really expect us to believe that, lol.

mightduck @ 07/02/2007 at 9:13 pm

Is Josh still on desperate housewives or he was fired? Someone told me he was fired.

Josh dated Ashlee awhile back so who knows what type of guy he’s become? Spencer has been and will always be an ass, the guy sold a pic of Mary-Kate Olson to the press when he was in HS (they were classmates)!! If that’s not enough to convince you read the details magazine article he and brosy did and rewatch season 2 of the Hills. The guy is CLASSLESS!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lauren. Who know’s what’s up with her and Josh but it will be cool to see her dating again

They are cute together, I’m not gonna lie.

livelikelove @ 07/02/2007 at 9:17 pm

they will make cute babie. I want beach pictures jared.

She looks smoking. Stop analyzing everything to death peeps. Lauren has her own mind, it’s her life.

Love Lauren’s outfit, skinny jeans look amazing on her. Anyone know whose top that is?

I love LC but Josh? That’s an OMG moment.

Someone should tell me this is a F@#King Joke.

questions @ 07/02/2007 at 9:23 pm

Can someone tell me who these two are?

Can’t wait till S3! We get 21 episodes this time insteasd of a measly 12, it’s sick how excited I am LOL

questions- Lauren is on “the Hills” an mtv reality show, before that she was one of the stars on the show laguna beach. she’s also interned at teen vogue and is coming out w/ her own fashion line she’s designing.Josh, don’t know much about but he was on desperate housewives, not sure if he still is.

questions @ 07/02/2007 at 9:28 pm

thanks megan

Go Lauren. I’d hook up w/ Josh, that boy is cute. Besides I don’t think she’s going to marry the guy, it’s summer, you know, time to get your fun on!

tenderoni @ 07/02/2007 at 9:29 pm

Another manwhore, good luck LC

josh is cute but she should go with Shai Labeauf.

you guys are ridiculous, no one has even confirmed they’re dating.

speechlesswhisper @ 07/02/2007 at 9:32 pm

pink vodka is off the hook

brokenborders @ 07/02/2007 at 9:34 pm

Thank you Lila, this rumor has not been confirmed and people are going crazy. I feel bad for josh if it’s true, he has no idea what he is getting himself into.

i like Shia but I think he’s the type of guy you’re best friends with not the kind of guy you have a hot summer fling with, just my $ .02

isaahwashington @ 07/02/2007 at 9:35 pm

Wow LC, another loser.

Shia looks gay, just like Z Efron. They should come out already.

81 comments on a rumor that has not been confirmed, hilarious.

soundsofsilence @ 07/02/2007 at 9:40 pm

Lauren looks AMAZING! I’m not jumping on the bandwagon about Josh, who the heck knows what true there, but, it’s great to see her back in the swing of things and looking so happy.

Sosodef – how profound, and what exactly does gay look like?

Lauren looks really pretty. I like her purple shirt. Whose it it?

shopgirl, why don’t you visit san francisco then you will know what I’m talking about.

elephantman @ 07/02/2007 at 9:48 pm

sosodef, you are ignorant.

teamlc, register at fashionspot, you will get the answer to your question there.

sosodef, shakes head, it was a rhetorical question to point out what an absolute tool you are, but, thanks for further illustrating my point.

timeshare @ 07/02/2007 at 9:53 pm

sosodef is entitled to his/her opinion. Don’t call/him her ignorant because he/she stated the obvious.

opinion is one thing timeshare, being offensive and ignorant is quite another…

timeshare, I can’t believe you are supporting sosodef, that statement was uncalled for.

daishstarter @ 07/02/2007 at 9:57 pm

Z Efron is Gay, Shai Labeauf is gay, yes I said it, now choke me. Lauren looks cute.

wishmewell @ 07/02/2007 at 9:59 pm

Aww Laure the cutie. I still don’t understand why people get mad about someone’s comment. This is the internet people, it’s not that serious.

Another “special” one! Who cares if they’re gay, does their sexuality threaten you in some way?

Anyhooooooooooo , you can’t talk sense into morons shopgirl but good on you for trying.

PS Lauren is stunning

lmao, shopgirl needs sex asap. Lauren and Josh, whatever.

How did it get from LC dating Josh to Shia and Zach being gay, did I miss something?

sosodef- let’s get this straight? I need sex because you find it necessary to discriminate and put down others? hmmm, that makes tons of sense…

Shut up sodef, it’s so not cool to rank on people. Besides, this post is about LAUREN who is looking fierce.

sosodef, just disapper, you are not funny. LC and Josh are cute, I hope it lasts.

rammalammadingdong @ 07/02/2007 at 10:13 pm

She’s hot, don’t know the guy.

This post is about Lauren, I know that. Rank on people? No, she asked for it. Shut Up, no I won’t.

grainofsalt @ 07/02/2007 at 10:19 pm

I don’t know what to think about this hookup.

I think they look cute.

Lauren is beautiful, love the outfit, she’s really rocking the skinny leg/dark jeans look recently.

spankysmartass @ 07/02/2007 at 10:24 pm

Why is she always covering her face?

Forgot to say who knows what’s true about them dating. Maybe they are, maybe they’re not. He is hella cute though.

Spanky, I think she’s covering herself because it’s the end of the night and the littlest things like who you leave with start BIG dating rumours but that’s just my guess ;)

Cute boy. They will make a cute couple. I hope it’s true.

She’s gorgeous! I’m dying for season 3 to start. Anyone have any spoilers?

Honestly, I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I really don’t have the time to make up a story like that if it were not true. Just trying to clear the air about Josh Henderson. Take it or leave it, Honesty! Thanks!

They’re both hot. Go Lauren get your groove on

I thought it was awesome that you shared Ashley! I for sure believe you. Isn’t one of the Stultz brothers supposed to be engaged to Stacey Kiebler (sp?) the dancing with the stars girl?

Love Lauren but Josh is too scruffy for me plus he dated Paris the herpes queen!

Geeyourhairsmellsterrific @ 07/02/2007 at 11:44 pm

Love her, can’t stand him. He dicked over Ashlee Simpson.

OK, everything I ever knew about these people I just learned from you guys.

Now I’m going to have to do a search and find out who Spencer is, and what he did d*mn you people, I’m addicted to this $hit now!

why why why??? she’s way too good for him. didn’t she learn a lesson from dating jason?? dump him LC!!!

LOL@lynn it really is pure drama isn’t it? About Spencer, the guy is a jerk with a capital J. Nothing to look at, big chomper teeth, fugly girlfriend who used to be Lauren’s bestfriend, basically the 2 of them live to spread rumors about Lauren. We all (my group anyway) hate them because they also do weekly staged photos of their ugly a**es and they also lied to the press about being engaged to make money. They’re totally ridiculous and I will HATE if they’re a part of season 3!

Degrassigirl @ 07/03/2007 at 12:10 am

here’s the details mag link for anyone who wants to read it. judge 4 yourself

They look cute together but who knows that they’re really dating? My guess is No.

CoffeTea&Me @ 07/03/2007 at 12:40 am

One of my best HS girlfriends came over tonight and she shared some cool gossip w/ me. She goes to USC w/ Christina, the minister’s kid who sang, from Laguna Beach. Turns out Christina is best friends with Whitney, the girl who interns at Teen Vogue w/ Lauren. They have been friends forever and have lived together since H.S. Another wierd tidbit is that Whitney and Spencer went to HS together, what a wacky small world!
She says Christina is super nice and is still friends with Morgan but not BFF’s like they used to be.

Josh is hot…I seriously think the he will make it into the “bigtime’…
one of the hottest guys in Hollywood at the moment.
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

ugh!
who are these idiots!
and why do we even care!!!

What happened to the old hollywood glamour, what happened to all those great stars?

Now we’re stuck and fascinated with all these NOBODIES who couldn’t act, or sing, or do anything but F**CK their way out of a box.

The times they are a changing jeo but, think for a minute,you’ve CHOSEN to be here with us sucked in and reading about these “idiots” instead of watching a DVD of “Philadelphia story” so why the rant? There are always choices..don’t like your choices..change the channel…

For anyone who has cable, right now “the N” is running a Laguna Beach 1st season marathon till 6am this am

In reply to L: Yes, the dark headed Stolz brother (don’t really remember his name as he was pretty forgettable) is supposedly dating Stacy Keibler but it sure didn’t look like it last weekend. He was hitting on everything with legs that night as was his brother (who is really creepy in person by the way). I actually have photographic proof of the dark headed brother hitting on my girlfriend. So, I guess they’re taking a “break”. James Lesure (Las Vegas) was also there and he actually turned out to be really nice guy too!

thanks until, i just turned it on and saw a commercial saying there’s going to be a hills marathon on july 30th but I’m not sure of the time.

UGH not only did he date ****** a** Hilton he’s ugly. He also looks stoned out of his mind!

hey why did the word s-k-a-n-k-y get deleted from my post?

I’m disappointed, Lauren is too good for him.

Thanks for answering Ashley and lol re taking “a break” What a jerk he is, I think his name is Geoff? Stacy seems like a smart girl, hopefully she’ll realize what he’s up to, or someone reading it here will tell her.

Ashley, have you met LC?

LC and Josh are really cute. By the way, I think Stacy Keibler is hot, I hope she gets movie roles, I really like her.

tibsy, I heard she is nice but some people are saying she is not as nice as MTV portrays her to be.

I’m not Ashley but I met LC recently at a Starbucks opening in Laguna. She and Audrina were together. They were super sweet and spent a lot of time talking to everyone and making sure nobody got missed. They were so pretty in person and super skinny and super nice too, I was jealous before now I’m super jealous lol

wow Tabitha, good for you. I would like to meet them.

Total mismatch. She’s beautiful and sophisticated and he’s a skeevy wannabee

It is shameful for her family. This girl was given a great life, chance at a higher education and loved by mom and pop. She is obviously beautiful. yet, she insists on degrading her family by dating a bunch of losers and/or cokeheads. First, Jason, then Brody and now the worst JOSH HENDERSON. she needs therapy.

LOVE HER. I’m really hoping though that she’s not dating this Josh character, I don’t know much about him other than he dated Ashlee and Paris and that is NOT a good thing.

I really doubt there’s anything serious between them though. I think ever since Jason, she has wisened up. Everyone makes mistakes, and Jason was her mistake. The thing with Brody doesn’t even count because it only happened for like a second. Lauren is just having fun.

I’m glad to see Lauren getting success. I think she has really matured and has a good head on her shoulders. I like how she cares about being a role model for young girls. The girl is not only beautiful but also definitely classy. I can’t wait for season 3 of the Hills, and for her clothing line. Go Lauren!!

Love that girl, watching the hills is my fave guilty pleasure. Not so sure about Josh, who is he aside from being Ashlee and Paris’ ex? He definitly has that grunge look going on and I agree about him looking high. I think Lauren should pass on this one..

LAUREN you can do sooo much better…runaway from josh…he will not do you any good!!!!

Camina, are you for real, your post is too funny.

Maybe they are just friends. I hope so for her sake. she is way too beautiful and classy for him.

camina, girl, you’ve got issues! I think Lauren’s ACHIEVEMENTS are more what her parents are looking at in regards to their daughter, Neither Jason or Brody would be my choice but then again, we’ve all dated a few frogs. I’m sure both Lauren AND her family know that she is not responsible for the actions of her boyfriends or her exboyfriends. Lauren has accomplished a huge amount in 21 years, shes designing her own fashion line, has a hit show, and is also codesigning a line of handbags and is the spokesperson for Mark cosmetics!!! All amazing ACHIEVEMENTS. Who cares who she wants to date, I mean really? At the end of the day, thats HER choice.

Lauren is a stunning girl. Josh apparently has herpes from some internet posts. She should try to date someone else.

LC is a stunning girl. Josh apparently has herpes. She should date another guy.

He seems kinda deranged. What does she sees in him. She is a stunner.

womenaglow @ 07/07/2007 at 1:56 am