Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her new boy toy Josh Henderson (Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton‘s ex’s) shared a table at Wallop Lounge and even left together from Eleven in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The new “couple” celebrated the birthdays of actor pal Chris Evans (Fantastic Four) and talent agent Eric Podwell at the joint birthday bash presented by p.i.n.k. Vodka and Monster Energy.

“They totally hooked up,” reports one source.

15+ pictures inside of Lauren and Josh leaving Eleven and continuing the party elsewhere

lauren conrad josh henderson 01
lauren conrad josh henderson 14
lauren conrad josh henderson 15
lauren conrad josh henderson 16
lauren conrad josh henderson 17
lauren conrad josh henderson 18

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

There is something wrong with all the hills girls, they can’t think straight when it comes to guys.

I’m not going to comment about Josh because he has herpes. I like Lauren’s shoes.

ihavenothing @ 07/02/2007 at 8:24 pm

Kate Middleton gets on my nerves with that goodie goodie attitude of hers. I hope Williams dumps her again. LC, use your head for once.

Josh is worse than Spencer. LC is gorgeous. Stay away from douches…like Josh!!

OMIGOD.
i love p.i.n.k. vodka and monster energy drink.
the two combined make for fun nights!!!!

love lauren and josh. i want to DO both of them.
AT THE SAME TIME!

intricate @ 07/02/2007 at 8:30 pm

Doris, I agree, if this is true, then I will be on Spencer’s team. Lauren and love don’t mix.

Aww Lauren, another douche, gag

lmao at the person who will be on Spencer’s team, that is the funniest S@#T i’ve read all day.

nappyhair @ 07/02/2007 at 8:34 pm

Seriously these hills girls have no brain. They have no idea these guys are using them so they will be on the show, so sad.

Kevin Todd is ugly.

who are all these people, and who cares.

Sandra, are you retarded. Why did you ask if you didn’t care.

wow..seriously LC? Seriously? that guy is a total dult.

Why dont we all boycott The hills, two douchebags, I don’t think I can take it.

She picks losers.

tammyfate @ 07/02/2007 at 8:45 pm

She has no luck with men. Felecia, where is the petition, I will defintely sign it.

Why is she always dating loosers? What do they do for her?

Ok, I’m not going to lie, I read the article because I think the girl is cute. Is The Hills a movie or a show on TV?

fashiondiva @ 07/02/2007 at 8:49 pm

Her shoes are so cute.

metrostyle @ 07/02/2007 at 8:51 pm

first of all, josh looks like a dwarf, and LC’s mother should sit her down and talk to her about guys, she has no clue.

She has lost a lot of weight, is she ok?

Josh is worse than Spencer? Not hardly. I don’t like Josh but Spencer belongs to an a** hole class all his own called UTTER GARBAGE. The man has no class, no talent and is a conniving disgusting liar!

josh is worse, did you see him on Ashlee Simpson’s show?

Actually, I met Josh and his friend Ricky last weekend in Dallas and he is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. Very sincere and not a douch or manwhore at all. I can see how he could give off that sort of vibe with the way he dresses, but he is actually a total gentleman and really cool. We hung out in their hotel room and he never layed a hand on any of us or even tried to do so. He was actually the only celebrity there that night that did not take a ***** to their room for the night to not remember her name the next day (and Josh definitely had a lot of choices between many ******). FYI: Brian Greenberg and the Stolts brothers are total douches and manwhores as they were one of the many partakers in the skankfest that night.

mother – she’s been working out w/ a trainer to tone up. Lauren always looked great but since they are filming the Hills in the Summertime, I think she wanted to be in super shape for bikinis and such.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All