Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her new boy toy Josh Henderson (Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton‘s ex’s) shared a table at Wallop Lounge and even left together from Eleven in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The new “couple” celebrated the birthdays of actor pal Chris Evans (Fantastic Four) and talent agent Eric Podwell at the joint birthday bash presented by p.i.n.k. Vodka and Monster Energy.

“They totally hooked up,” reports one source.

15+ pictures inside of Lauren and Josh leaving Eleven and continuing the party elsewhere

lauren conrad josh henderson 01
lauren conrad josh henderson 17
lauren conrad josh henderson 18

Photos: Filmmagic, G-Hollywood/Splash News Online
Posted to: Josh Henderson, Lauren Conrad

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All
skipatrol @ 07/02/2007 at 8:58 pm

goodtv, josh is in no way on the page as Spencer. I don’t know Josh except from Ashlee’s show but she was like what, 16 or 17 then and he was young too, I’m not saying he wasn’t a jerk but compared to Spencer’s antics and his creepy staged photos. I’ll taker Josh any day. And he’s not bad on the eyes either.

relax..people @ 07/02/2007 at 9:00 pm

relax…people
Josh is fine as hell.
Who cares about his past
We all make mistakes.
Let them have their fun!

So true justrelax. I would hate to be judged by my high school relationships. We were all just kids trying to figure out life and which guy (or girl) was right for us. Who knows if these 2 are even dating? Maybe they just made out and called it a night? Point is, it’s their lives, let them live it.

I will rather watch Josh on The Hills than Spencer.

juliehooley @ 07/02/2007 at 9:08 pm

spot on relax and Hayles. let her date whoever she wants. Lauren has been in a bunch of serious relationships, and I think it’s great she’s dating around and not just jumping from one relationship to the next. She’s a smart girl, she’ll be fine :)

He was a jerk to Ashlee, if he can change then Spencer can change too. He is fine though.

juliehooley @ 07/02/2007 at 9:09 pm

me too mygames, at least Josh is HOT!

wannabestartingsomething @ 07/02/2007 at 9:10 pm

LC and her loosers, add josh to her list.

Ashley, do you really expect us to believe that, lol.

mightduck @ 07/02/2007 at 9:13 pm

Is Josh still on desperate housewives or he was fired? Someone told me he was fired.

Josh dated Ashlee awhile back so who knows what type of guy he’s become? Spencer has been and will always be an ass, the guy sold a pic of Mary-Kate Olson to the press when he was in HS (they were classmates)!! If that’s not enough to convince you read the details magazine article he and brosy did and rewatch season 2 of the Hills. The guy is CLASSLESS!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lauren. Who know’s what’s up with her and Josh but it will be cool to see her dating again

They are cute together, I’m not gonna lie.

livelikelove @ 07/02/2007 at 9:17 pm

they will make cute babie. I want beach pictures jared.

She looks smoking. Stop analyzing everything to death peeps. Lauren has her own mind, it’s her life.

Love Lauren’s outfit, skinny jeans look amazing on her. Anyone know whose top that is?

I love LC but Josh? That’s an OMG moment.

Someone should tell me this is a F@#King Joke.

questions @ 07/02/2007 at 9:23 pm

Can someone tell me who these two are?

Can’t wait till S3! We get 21 episodes this time insteasd of a measly 12, it’s sick how excited I am LOL

questions- Lauren is on “the Hills” an mtv reality show, before that she was one of the stars on the show laguna beach. she’s also interned at teen vogue and is coming out w/ her own fashion line she’s designing.Josh, don’t know much about but he was on desperate housewives, not sure if he still is.

questions @ 07/02/2007 at 9:28 pm

thanks megan

Go Lauren. I’d hook up w/ Josh, that boy is cute. Besides I don’t think she’s going to marry the guy, it’s summer, you know, time to get your fun on!

tenderoni @ 07/02/2007 at 9:29 pm

Another manwhore, good luck LC

josh is cute but she should go with Shai Labeauf.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All