Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

Lauren Conrad & Josh Henderson -- New Couple?

The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her new boy toy Josh Henderson (Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton‘s ex’s) shared a table at Wallop Lounge and even left together from Eleven in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The new “couple” celebrated the birthdays of actor pal Chris Evans (Fantastic Four) and talent agent Eric Podwell at the joint birthday bash presented by p.i.n.k. Vodka and Monster Energy.

“They totally hooked up,” reports one source.

15+ pictures inside of Lauren and Josh leaving Eleven and continuing the party elsewhere

lauren conrad josh henderson 01
lauren conrad josh henderson 16
lauren conrad josh henderson 17
lauren conrad josh henderson 18

Photos: Filmmagic, G-Hollywood/Splash News Online
Posted to: Josh Henderson, Lauren Conrad

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

Shut up sodef, it’s so not cool to rank on people. Besides, this post is about LAUREN who is looking fierce.

sosodef, just disapper, you are not funny. LC and Josh are cute, I hope it lasts.

rammalammadingdong @ 07/02/2007 at 10:13 pm

She’s hot, don’t know the guy.

This post is about Lauren, I know that. Rank on people? No, she asked for it. Shut Up, no I won’t.

grainofsalt @ 07/02/2007 at 10:19 pm

I don’t know what to think about this hookup.

I think they look cute.

Lauren is beautiful, love the outfit, she’s really rocking the skinny leg/dark jeans look recently.

spankysmartass @ 07/02/2007 at 10:24 pm

Why is she always covering her face?

Forgot to say who knows what’s true about them dating. Maybe they are, maybe they’re not. He is hella cute though.

Spanky, I think she’s covering herself because it’s the end of the night and the littlest things like who you leave with start BIG dating rumours but that’s just my guess ;)

Cute boy. They will make a cute couple. I hope it’s true.

She’s gorgeous! I’m dying for season 3 to start. Anyone have any spoilers?

Honestly, I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I really don’t have the time to make up a story like that if it were not true. Just trying to clear the air about Josh Henderson. Take it or leave it, Honesty! Thanks!

They’re both hot. Go Lauren get your groove on

I thought it was awesome that you shared Ashley! I for sure believe you. Isn’t one of the Stultz brothers supposed to be engaged to Stacey Kiebler (sp?) the dancing with the stars girl?

Love Lauren but Josh is too scruffy for me plus he dated Paris the herpes queen!

Geeyourhairsmellsterrific @ 07/02/2007 at 11:44 pm

Love her, can’t stand him. He dicked over Ashlee Simpson.

OK, everything I ever knew about these people I just learned from you guys.

Now I’m going to have to do a search and find out who Spencer is, and what he did d*mn you people, I’m addicted to this $hit now!

why why why??? she’s way too good for him. didn’t she learn a lesson from dating jason?? dump him LC!!!

LOL@lynn it really is pure drama isn’t it? About Spencer, the guy is a jerk with a capital J. Nothing to look at, big chomper teeth, fugly girlfriend who used to be Lauren’s bestfriend, basically the 2 of them live to spread rumors about Lauren. We all (my group anyway) hate them because they also do weekly staged photos of their ugly a**es and they also lied to the press about being engaged to make money. They’re totally ridiculous and I will HATE if they’re a part of season 3!

Degrassigirl @ 07/03/2007 at 12:10 am

here’s the details mag link for anyone who wants to read it. judge 4 yourself

They look cute together but who knows that they’re really dating? My guess is No.

CoffeTea&Me @ 07/03/2007 at 12:40 am

One of my best HS girlfriends came over tonight and she shared some cool gossip w/ me. She goes to USC w/ Christina, the minister’s kid who sang, from Laguna Beach. Turns out Christina is best friends with Whitney, the girl who interns at Teen Vogue w/ Lauren. They have been friends forever and have lived together since H.S. Another wierd tidbit is that Whitney and Spencer went to HS together, what a wacky small world!
She says Christina is super nice and is still friends with Morgan but not BFF’s like they used to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All