Nicole Richie: Pregnant and (Almost) Married

Nicole Richie: Pregnant and (Almost) Married

Nicole Richie is pregnant and getting married this summer, reports In Touch Weekly. (UPDATE: TMZ also confirms this report.)

“Nicole didn’t want to tell anyone until she was past three months,” a pal explains. “She really kept the news from everyone.”

A pal of daddy Joel Madden says, “He kept talking about his fiancĂ©e. He was talking about looking to settle down someplace nice and start a family.”

Here are some snippets from the August 2007 issue of UK’s Marie Claire magazine:

On staying positive about relationships: “The world isn’t perfect, but I’m optimistic about family and marriage”

On what she looks for in a guy: “Circumcised and a bit grungy.”

On trusting no one: “I don’t trust valets, waiters — nobody. I don’t waste my time anymore trying to figure out who [leaks things to the press].”

On Nicole’s biggest tabloid issue, weight: “It’s not me that’s obsessed with my weight, it’s evryone else. I know that I’m healthy, so I don’t really feel the ned to answer to anyone. I’ve never substituted a meal for a salad in my life.”

“Hip Hop Hooray We All Love LA” T-shirt designed for Marie Claire UK by House of Holland.

nicole richie pregnant and married 01
nicole richie pregnant and married 02
nicole richie pregnant and married 03
nicole richie pregnant and married 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she’s growing up and i think she deserves the happiness that she’s experiencing now. so if it’s true, i don’t mind

EyesOpen07 @ 07/03/2007 at 1:48 pm

Personally, from folks I know in the industry, the wedding part IS TRUE although, I’ve gotten different versions about the pregnancy part. Mostly I hear they are trying but getting Nicole’s body in shape had been the first priority.

ugh, when is this useless piece of flesh going to whither away and die.

WOW good for her and him. I like her and think this is a good step for her .. settling down.

Shoes4life @ 07/03/2007 at 1:55 pm

Good, maybe she will gain some weight.

AWW…i love her
Nicole is so adorable. i really love the cover.
she looks so happy :)

Jared do you have the whole interview…please?

I hope she she is, I think it would be a positive, perspective giving, thing in her life.

Joel as in Joel Madden…Hilary Duff? Or am I wrong?

In Touch Weekly isn’t exactly a reliable news source. Until that pregnancy and marriage news comes from Nicole, I don’t believe it.

pitt &angielina beautiful @ 07/03/2007 at 2:17 pm

I just hope Nicky takes care of the baby an herself,her bizness pray she gets it right.luv nick!In touch is a garbageloid!

where can i get that shirt?! :]

If this story is true, I’m happy for her. She seems to be really down to earth and sweet in her interviews. I wish her well.

#3 nona such ugly words @ 07/03/2007 at 2:23 pm

Watch what u wish on this young woman -u do not no- fate just may bring on you and what a ugly @ss thing to say. Why r u even on here with evil thoughts towards her as that STEP OFF! Go Nicky keep striving to get well!

she is delusional about her weight – the girl has a serious problem.

julia weinstein @ 07/03/2007 at 2:25 pm

Love her, congrats!

EyesOpen07 @ 07/03/2007 at 2:30 pm

LMFAO…TMZ claims they have “independantly confirmed” the pregnancy and that the story is developing. This should be interesting….

love me some Nicole @ 07/03/2007 at 2:53 pm

Nicole is GORGESS AND AT JJ WE appreciate news about her .This anit PEREZ FILTHY SITE and we know most of you haters are from there.

oh dear….

JP's their hot @ 07/03/2007 at 3:02 pm

16 agree : 07/03/2007 at 2:25 pm
she is delusional about her weight – the girl has a serious problem.

Nicole has said many times on interviews she knows she has a problem. Lets not kick her while she is down like her so called herplex friend Queen Bee Parasite does. At the end of the day her health is up to her I wish her well.

[Fug Face] @ 07/03/2007 at 3:14 pm

Ok, even Nicole Richie is willing to sacrifice her body for a Baby with a guy she loves.

OK Jennifer Aniston, this is what you would call a young mother.
what is your new excuse for not having brad pitts’ baby?????

Richee is so Pretty @ 07/03/2007 at 3:20 pm

Pretty smart and I like her. Dont care what lies are spread.

I hope that baby is healthy, I have a super thin friend (just skinny naturally) who had problems carrying a baby to term, just cause her body was so tiny!

Good Luck Nicole!