Nick & Vanessa Sex Pictures

Nick & Vanessa Sex Pictures

Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo sex pictures from their vacation in Mexico have hit the web! Censored, for now. Australia’s Famous magazine just printed them.

Can you imagine when the uncensored pics hit the Internet? Or when/if video becomes available? Oh me, oh my.

Nick recently shrugged off these nudie pics telling OK!, “Where’s the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend celebrating our first anniversary together on a private vacation. It’s not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We’ve all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We’ve all made mistakes.”

One word: BANGIN’!

UPDATE: Apologies, pictures removed. Go Internet digging for them!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Miss Windjammer @ 07/04/2007 at 11:27 pm

Oh god! I want to see this ****… or do I?

whoa!!! :mrgreen:

OMG! I didn’t know Nick could give it like that! That’s hot!
I bet these pics could stab Jessica one more time, even if she thought she got over Nick. I mean I would, if he was my first love. Bang! Dump those NEWLYWED DVD SETS!

OH. MY. GOD. really check out Nick’s face !! I am sitting thinkin , my god I’m such a perv…. I wanna see the pics…. and above ALL I WANNA SEE BRANGELINA LIKE THESE…. they would be unbelivablly HOTTT!!! , I think I’d be up in smoke if those were Angie and Brads pics…..

Nice buttocks Nick. har har har

cambodiaiscalling @ 07/04/2007 at 11:39 pm

HotDiggidyDogDarnDamn!!!!!!!
Those were some fun times (LMAO)

I agree with Nick…not sure what the big deal is though not sure why he had to add the last part ‘”We’ve all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We’ve all made mistakes.”

If your with your significant other on a private vacation it is what it is.

P.S. Vanessa has a big man foot LMAO

so he is not gay . finally

what were they thinking @ 07/04/2007 at 11:44 pm

Didn’t they sue to stop these pixs being seen? Well in this day and age with the internet and camera phones everywhere suing is ineffective for the most part. Someone got a good payday out of this. If they did not want to be seen they could have gone inside.

Hmmm.. what would I do if I was Chestica… Movie might go straight to DVD its so bad , Failed relationship with not even a Hot guy meyer , following around Leo in Cannes and getting the disssed and now x-hubby in really Hot pics with new love…. Muuuuaaahahahahaha :D oh the shame , the shame , the shame……

Hmmm, wasn’t Vanessa fired from MTV recently, and Nick isn’t doing too much either. They also haven’t been in the headlines as much as they were last year. Appears to me these two needed to play the “sex card” to get some serious attention. Neither one of them has any exceptional talent that would keep them in the entertainment industry for the long haul. I’m sure you’ll see these two doing some sort of reality show, that’s were the has beens go for the big bucks.

I’d like to be in her place. He looks like he knows how to put down a good job! :lick: :drool:

That pic with Vanessa’s foot up in the air, is priceless! The girl is acrobatic, but I agree with the ACoop for noticing what a manly foot Vanessa has!!. LMAO!

naw vanessa wasn’t fired from mtv i believe she decided not to renew her contract with them… and i could of sworn nicks last album did pretty good.

Looks like Nick has to really concentrate on his “job”…Sorry but I think Vanessa knew and set this up.

his boot-ay needs a tan…and fast lmao Im sure he’s proud of these pictures tho, I mean really look at his face….it looks so HARD like…DAMNNN

platinumfire @ 07/04/2007 at 11:57 pm

@ number 7, what makes you think those are Vanessa’s feet. It could be nick. Hmmmm

17,plat, it’s definately Veness foot ;).. been in that position myself.. she sure does have big man foot LOL – scoop you’re spot on !!
Yeah… if I was nick , I’d be secretly proud of these pics too.. of course outwardly be upset about the invasion of privacy….. but like the man said , he was on vacay with his girl celebrating their one year togather…. it’s not like they have not done it before… sessshhh…

angelinammm @ 07/05/2007 at 12:08 am

they are definetely people I wouldn’t mind seeing in action :) :)
I’m from Aussie

Nessa and Nick's nude romp @ 07/05/2007 at 12:09 am

I saw the other pics, you guys haven’t seen the really juicy pics. There are frontal nudity on Vanessa’s part. She is standing right out in the open with it all of her goods showing, no towel, nothing. I wonder what her daddy will think of this.

lol.. DAYYUMM.. Excuse me whilst I go out to buy famous.. Hilarious that an aussie magazine first published the pictures.. hehe.. We’re such a bunch of rebels..

Nessa and Nick's nude romp @ 07/05/2007 at 12:13 am

Thats Nick’s foot, that’s not Nessa’s foot.

Of course that’s Nessa’s foot!! It’s anatomically impossible for Nick’s foot to be in that position!!

Just a thought – I’d hate the be the next one using that spa.. Hopefully they drained it, bleached it & scrubbed it with acid.. Cause thats kinda disgusting..

hahaha.

they have no careers and they are probably loving this attention. this is the only attention they’re ever gonna get considering neither of them have actual careers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All