Nick & Vanessa Sex Pictures

Nick & Vanessa Sex Pictures

Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo sex pictures from their vacation in Mexico have hit the web! Censored, for now. Australia’s Famous magazine just printed them.

Can you imagine when the uncensored pics hit the Internet? Or when/if video becomes available? Oh me, oh my.

Nick recently shrugged off these nudie pics telling OK!, “Where’s the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend celebrating our first anniversary together on a private vacation. It’s not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We’ve all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We’ve all made mistakes.”

One word: BANGIN’!

UPDATE: Apologies, pictures removed. Go Internet digging for them!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

Ha he’s stuck with her id rather be doing jessica bet he wishes he was to. Romping in a pool thats disgusting and desperate and jess won’t care she’ll be getting layed more than he is

i’m about to vomit

SMOKIN’!!

NO BIG DEAL – do you know how many people have sex in hot tubs!!! The only reason they got caught is because they are celebs and the paps are pervs who don’t have a creative life of their own. This does not make me think less of either one of them. It just shows that they are not that different then me. Make Love, NOT War!!!!!!!

piper, with a low @ 07/05/2007 at 10:21 am

I dunno… I smell set-up. And I do think that Vanessa is the orchestrator of this.

After all, Nick has been relatively scandal-free during his public life, whereas Vanessa, within a month’s time, had a drunken S&M lesbian moment with Lohan captured on film and now this? Mind you, Nick should’ve known better than to get caught like this, but lately, the woman invariably profit more than the guy in a scandal like this. Think Paris and that Soloman dude; Kim K. and Ray-J.

>>>I still would not do him – I do not find him the least bit attractive. He seems a bit vacant too.

**************************************************
Ewww, me either, Team Lara. He looks like a goon with his smashed in face and tatoos… none too bright, either.

Holy moly. Great shots! They should have known better. They aren’t safe anywhere from the paparazzi. How embarassing. Looks like we a got a bit of tushy action there.

isitreallythatserious? @ 07/05/2007 at 11:47 am

Gotta hate that it was out in the open like that but hey…they are a couple and couldn’t wait. I have no problem with this…next time they know they should be more careful and should have went to the other side of the pool if they wanted to do the do!

Gotta to love Nick’s face in those pics….dude is focus! LMAO

wtf is he giving her head in photo no. 3? the one with big foot

nice to know she takes it up th ass. good girl

TWO THUMBS UP FOR JARED!!!
I can not find these pictures (nick & vanessa having sex) anywhere in the internet. Only @justjared. You r awesome! waaay ahead from all others website.

Good Job Nick !

Now ..go back to Jessica and ” DO HER ” i would like to see that too.

Ha..

rach u.k. # @ 07/05/2007 at 12:43 pm

i just have to say that nick has really lowered his grade in women going from jessica simpson to vanessa she is really funny looking and not half as attractive as jessica, and its quite obvious vanessa is no lady either they knew fine well those cameras were ther why would they be right over the side.at least jess is in the limelight for her style and her career!

Man I hate to admit that I would love to see the real footage of this. I always have thought he was good in bed and it was wasted on his ex-wife.

(KISSING) if the pic doesn’t show nevermind

owwwwww thats rubbish

HottieTottie @ 07/05/2007 at 12:56 pm

Don’t like them. Don’t care.

HELLO! This is so a scandal! Nick and Vanessa should have been a little smarter than to **** in front of a photog, but then again, maybe they. They are already geting paid for it in more ways than one!

No wonder nick has no more contuct with his ex, Ness seems to knows how to make a man moarn.mmmmmmmm

whoever said jess has a carreer im sorry she cant sell more records now, Are movies will flop she cannt act, She just calling papparazzis and posse for them for pictures. she has been

Jessica is a tranny @ 07/05/2007 at 3:32 pm

This is HOT!!!!! From the looks of it, they could make a great sex tape together! Jessica simpson looks like a tranny! The disgusting bronze skin, terrible plastic surgery, she’s trash! Vanessa is much better then Jessica. And, Jessica is probably HATING that nick has a stable relationship with a hot sex life post-divorce and she has become a hag!

Aaawww…look at them exchanging some **** faces.

Anonymous @ 07/05/2007 at 4:20 pm

Vanessa’s so hot. Love her body and especially her a**. Nick’s so lucky. I’d do her on the hour and every hour. Hope he keeps trying and makes her pregnant.

HAHA check that out!

Jared, more pictures pleeeeeease? :lol:

I know Jessica must be in space land. That crazy B17ch let this good man get away, no, she ran him away===cray B17ch. Look at all the **** that has come after him in her life, dumb B17ch.

LOL people are still enjoying this post! :D

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All