AJ Lamas is Lindsay Lohan's New Guy

AJ Lamas is Lindsay Lohan's New Guy

Lindsay Lohan‘s Fourth of July hunk has been ID’d as A.J. Lamas, the 23-year-old son of actor Lorenzo Lamas.

Lorenzo, now 49, is best known for his roles as falsely accused cop Reno Raines, aka Vince Black, on the hugely popular 90′s crime drama Renegade and as firefighter Hector Ramirez on The Bold and The Beautiful.

A.J. has had a few appearances on the soap opera As the World Turns. His birth name is Alvaro Joshua Lamas.

lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 01
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 16
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 17
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 18
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 19
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 20
lindsay lohan fourth of july hunk 21

Photos: Raul/Bauer-Griffin, Thompsett / Andrade / Perkins / Jennifer Buhl / PacificCoastNews.com, David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Cliff & Malia Sobel/Splash News Online
Posted to: AJ Lamas, Lindsay Lohan

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Honey Buns @ 07/05/2007 at 4:41 pm

WOW – those Lamas men sure know how to repro-DUCE! I don’t know anything about this guy, but hopefully he will be good for Lindsay. She needs good people in her life to make up for such sh#tty parents.

piper, with a low @ 07/05/2007 at 4:46 pm

The guy’s hot, but he still has to overcome the Lamas cheese that his father perfected.

If he’s not a waste of space like Brody Jenner, then it’ll be a good step for Lohan.

You can see from her bodylanguage… she totally wants him. He doesn’t look that interested though.

heartbreaker @ 07/05/2007 at 4:58 pm

I think she can do better I mean he’s gorgeous, but he just doesnt seem all that into her.

He’s a bit too stereotypically Hollywood looking for my taste, but I agree with Honey Buns, this girl needs to get away from the all the trash, not just her parents and straighten out her life or she might not make it to another birthday.

Valentino @ 07/05/2007 at 5:24 pm

It looks like this dude is more interested in the photogs than he is with Lindsay. Yeah, she needs to dump the trash in her life, but I think this guy may be just along for the photo-ops and hanging with Lindsay will definitely get him attention from the paps. He sure doesn’t look very interested in anything else. Maybe they are just friends, who knows.

you guys are quick to find out who people is.! and lindsay really need some good people to help her get better.

I swear Lindsay only picks losers. Yea the guy is hot. But it seems like every single guy she dates is in it just to tell people “I had sex with Lindsay.” I mean think about every single guy she hooks up with later goes on to tell some tabloid or friends what kind of drugs she uses or what her favorite sexual positions are. Lindsay really needs to step up her game and start finding some decent guys for a change.

another celebrity’s kid who obviously spends a lot of time in the gym and in front of a mirror. probably jobless, lazy, and arrogant. But I could be wrong.

nice comment anna. way to contribute to the forum. you are obviously obese.

Lindsay…… YOU LOOK MAH-VE-LOUS…………

A.J.’s grandfather is/was(?) Fernando Lamas of Fantasy Island and many old movies. Fernando is the one that Billy Crystal always mimicked on SNL when he said “YOU LOOK MAH-VE-LOUS!”

I think of Lorenzo Lamas from his days on Dynasty.

If A.J. is anything like his father and grandfather, he will be a notorious Latin Lover.

That dude’s got some body! Really nice. They’re obviously just hanging out. He’s good to have at any beach party with such a rocking body to look at. He has a ring on the taken finger.

blue and yumm, two rocket scientists. you, too, are obviously obese and unwanted.

lol obese, let me think about it… uhh no. lol at you calling yourself a real man, please with a 2 inch **** and probably 200 pounds, yea that really makes you a real man. please find a new name cuz you don’t live up to yours at all.

and how the hell are you contributing to the forum? calling people obese in every single post. wow please get more creative with your insults cuz you’re really boring me with the same old comment over and over again.

:lol: Anna, you are giving “real”man too much credit. 2 inch is probably a compliment for him and 200 pounds only if you’re counting one bu++ cheek.

I would so love to watch my drool roll down AJ’s abs…. :D

Lohan is a w*H*O*R*E and any man within a mile of her vincinity is up for grabs.

anna, the truth must hurt. you are only offended because you are, indeed, obese. if you weren’t, the insult wouldn’t have cut so deep into your rolls, and you would have simply ignored it. guess i was right after all, huh. yumm is just mad at the world because she wasn’t born with a *****.

asteriks mean male genitalia.

oh my god what an ugly plastic-faced *******

wtf, he’s almost 50 years old!!!

holy **** @ his body!!!!! he is a god!! fug face…but that body!!!! i would totally let him stick the tip in…F it i’d let him stick it all in :D

:lol: You are the one who sounds mad at the world, “real”man. Yes, I do wish I had male genitalia right now so I could shove it where you like it just to cheer you up a little. That’s how sweet I am.

truth is its so funny to hear someone call me obese. i mean wow i’ve never had someone say that to me cuz its so far from the truth. never has someone called me fat before cuz i’m so opposite from that. man i would love to add you on my myspace page. i would love to see what you actually look like. then we can take notes to see who the fat one is…

yumm – i am not a 4 year old boy, so don’t include me in your poop-pushing fantasies. your mom was obviously an obese mudshark for spreading for that molester, your dad. you are no doubt a mudskipper. anna, i can’t believe you are still offended by some random anonymous comment that you are obese. you must really be fat! you are a roll model.

AJ has a big ego but a 2mm d*ck it seems, and I’m being generous by giving him an extra millimetre there. Well his father was a gaylord on Renegade so his offspring will obviously be a f*cking fudgepacker. I bet he uses Veet on his chest and bleaches his a*se hair

You’re such a tease “real”man. Now you’ve got me all hot and bothered and wanting more. The description of your parents are hilarious. They sound like such a charming couple. :lol: Don’t know what a mudskipper is but it sounds cute.

no i’m not offended! i just would love to see a pic of you to call me fat. my friends would so laugh at the whole “i’m obese” comment. i would so wanna see ur page if you do have one and you could see mine. i don’t wanna brag to people at what i look like but the obese comment threw me off cuz its an insult i’ve never been called before :)

AJ(not that one) @ 07/05/2007 at 8:06 pm

He’s gay, he’s just hangin with Lohan because he wants a career.

That is hilarious. The son of Lorenzo Lamas. Perfect for Lindsey…a nobody…for the nobody that Lindsey will someday be. Perfect.

to fakeman @ 07/05/2007 at 8:35 pm

“7 realman : 07/05/2007 at 5:28 pm

he’s staring at the boy in the distance, wondering what it would be like to have his poop pushed in by the lad. he’s as gay as any arab.”

your starting to go om my nerves with your racist islamophobic comments
hello!
it’s a gossip website not a nazi website go away

Ew, that guy isn’t my type at all.
Is there a reason why Lindsay can’t do up her jean shorts? Oh yeah, that’s right: she thinks she’s hot.

The gay guys on here are getting fierce. Lmao feisty little buttpirates.

anyone seen that god awful sh*t film georgia rule. she changes her clothes about every thirty seconds and tries to keep her legs spread for most of the movie. why people call her an actress i dont know

easy rider @ 07/05/2007 at 9:42 pm

Anna, the best way to deal with nasty little board trolls like realman is to ignore the twits.

Yep, Lindsay picks losers, but she isn’t exactly the kind of girl better picks would want to bother with. This Lamas guy has his eyes and attention everywhere but on Lindsay, and he obviously needs the publicity. Looks like Lindsay picked another one, if he indeed is a hook-up and not just a pal.

hes hawtttt.
shes nottt

for those who don’t know the obvious realman (tehe) and famous are the same inflated ego. his screen names are products of his vivid imagination.

georgia rule is one of the worst films I’ve ever seen, and I only seen the first 10mins of it before changing the channel.

Lindsay sure knows how to pick them. He is hot but I am getting vibe that this one is just like Paul Sculfor… who’s intention is to get their media exposure and whatever else they can grab on their momment in the spolight. Paul is probably paid handsomely for his ‘romance’ AJ Lamas will probably have the exclusive use of Linds booty for his’romance’ Poor Linds…

tht is not the same guy…look at the tattoo..he doenst have tht tatto..and tht guy is not 49, hahaha,..totally different guy yo

carol, put the weed down fam.

easy rider – you got that nickname from your dad, because of the way you naturally slid up and down his shwanz when you were a toddler. he was so proud when he spooged in your waiting mouth, like a mother bird feeding worms to her chicks, except instead of worms it was diksnot and the chick was you.

He’s hot ! And normally, I hate using that word.

jennie, you are a new low here on this forum. by the way you wrote your comments, there is absolutely no doubt that you are morbidly obese. please, for the sake of all heterosexual men who like girls to be skinny and pretty (and silent), don’t EVER post here again.

I like Lindsey before but now she’s just spoilt =( Everybody’s gone wild as they grow older…sad..sad

zie is nothing but a lard – don’t listen to anything this biscuit eating heifer says. now, zie, go stuff your cake hole with as many cheesecakes as you can find (hint: there are at least 5 in your fridge) and choke on your own gluttony. make this your last post ever on this forum. realman has spoken.

realman too @ 07/06/2007 at 3:31 am

Hey realman , see you made it here bro… thought you’d be in the pen for another year or so for showing your tiny bits to those old geezeers at that home. You still taking the weed I could tell. Still thinking you be Jesus in G-string??
Don’t forget to say hi to your ma and his brother.. I mean your dad for me okay. Cheerios!!

Lohan is a **** and should slink out of the public eye. Does she really think these guys want her for her looks or talent? Dumb *****.

EWWWWW! WHAT A CHEESEBALL!!! AND HER?!? SHE LOOKS LIKE A FAT OOMPALOOMPA….THE ONLY TAN SHE’S GOT ARE THOSE NASTY FRECKLES OVER HERS..

& THEY BOTH ALSO LOOKS MUCH OLDER THAN THEY ARE..LINDSAY NEEDS TO STEP OUTTA REHAB AND HEAD TO THE LOCAL SALON FOR A FACIAL. NASTY.

inhirnamy137 @ 07/06/2007 at 11:17 am

Nice body, but I hope the guy doesn’t get relationship advice from his daddy.

Sorry to digress from the name-calling, but Fernando Lamas was not in Fantasy Island – that was Ricardo Montalban.

Ricardo Montalban is from fantasy island, ya know Wrath of Khan? Fernando was a ‘Latin Lover’ stereotype from the 50′s, a Cubano who married Arlene Dahl who is Lorenzo’s mom, he looks a lot like her too. She was gorgeous back in the day, still is. How did LL find a guy that she is calling ‘boyfriend’ so fast?? No wonder they dump her so fast , she is too clingy and desperate, guys hate that crap.

Lamas is spanish for lame ass.

The junior playboy is having a drink with a playboy logo. What kind of drink is that?
Lamehan has the king size beer can, omg!

The perfect couple. I give them 20 days then they split.

Wow! AJ is a Hottie just like his father. If Lindsay gets some of that, she’s a lucky girl! you go Lindsay.

Wow, Aj’s a Hottie just like his father. If Lindsay gets some of that, she’s a lucky girl. You go Lindsay!

kakadoodoo3000 @ 09/11/2009 at 10:35 am

@Blue:
lorenzo’s show was ‘falcon crest.’ :) i know, i was a die- hard fan. :)

kakadoodoo3000 @ 09/11/2009 at 10:41 am

@Renee:
yes, he’s a hottie, like his dad…but though i’m a fan of his dad, lorenzo got married so many times, i lost count. hope a.j. will have a better track record.
although, la lohan is at least bi, right? prob. not a good idea for a.j. to be with her, if lesbian is her actual default. oh well, i just hope no one gets hurt.

Bob Gregory @ 03/15/2011 at 1:04 am

Fernando Lamas is not the guy from Fantasty Island! LOL
That was Ricardo Montalban…….gyst!!!!!!! (get your sh*t together before you make comments)