Janet Jackson's Badonkadonk -- Is that FOR REAL?

Janet Jackson's Badonkadonk -- Is that FOR REAL?

No, seriously. Is it for real? Like, really really? Like, REALLY REALLY???? It sure has lotsa… lift!

You go, Janet!!!! *snap*snap*

Janet, 41, celebrated the Fourth of July with her boo Jermaine Dupri at a rented house in Miami. The couple videotaped each other and took the jetski out for a ride. The singer is also in town recording her new album with record exec LA Reid.

janet jackson ass 01
janet jackson ass 02
janet jackson ass 03
janet jackson ass 04
janet jackson ass 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

God I love Janet (the only Jackson I actually like) but I am seriously concerned about her weight fluctuations. Who is she trying to please?

Is this pic recent? She just goes up and down and that cannot be good for her health.

Her weight corresponds with album release dates. I think Janet is suffering with this issue and it is sad. She has always been beautiful since “Good Times”. She should stop the yo-yo diets.

Come on! You’re Janet Jackson! You don’t have to please anybody!

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/05/2007 at 12:47 am

Third! Jesus! This woman’s weight goes up and down like a yo yo! That can’t be to great for her health or metabolism. She just can’t stay at a happy medium. With her it’s tank ass or itty bitty. Weird!

I can’t believe that Janet has ballooned up again, after all that publicity she did on her new body and diet. The magazines have already profitted from the sale when she did their covers, but it’s not all worth it now.. And her guy looks he was wearing boxers or pj.lmao!

how did she blow up so fast? not long ago she was on the cover of us weekly showing off her abs. damn!

Yes Jared! That a ss is real and very nice I might add. Thick is good.

Dayum J–how the hell did you get so big so fast??

angelinammm @ 07/05/2007 at 1:15 am

woman
do you have no selfcontrol?!?!

dat is a big @ss bootie..dam @ 07/05/2007 at 1:15 am

I called it last time I said she gained weight an most attack me. Now she is carrying that huge desk top @ss around which has to be bad 4 her back. She looks bad. 2 holes 4 a nose. No more Penny from Good Times never will be cute like that again. At least her skin color is still beautiful. Janet’s little gremlin..She is so FAT! again!

she is so FAT!!!!!!!!! what happen to her. now, that i think about it i think that is just her butt that is big. Poor thing I blame Jeremi. I think most black man prefer women that have a big butt eventhough that is so disgusting.

She must gain weight really easily. Some women are just like that.
I say as long as shes happy with herself and shes gonna make an effort to get HEALTHY again (not skinny. skinny is not attractive OR healthy) then good for her!!

KrungKrung @ 07/05/2007 at 1:55 am

i think those pics is the real janet jackson, the ones in the magazine covers who appears that she’s really sexy and hot are just fotoshopped, my 2 cents, y’all, her azz is humungous, aycaramba…

yes that ass is real.

OH MY LORD,
OH MY GOD,
DAMN GOD, U EXAGERATED THIS TIME
WITH JANET,
AND SERENA WILLIAMS,
AND JESSICA BIEL,
WHO ELSE????….
AND COCO, U KNO I-TEA WIFE.
OHH,BEFORE I FORGET AND J-LO..
AND ALL THOSE WONDEFUL LADIES LIKE
HER (J’LO), THAT ONCE APPIERED IN A
50 CENT MUSIC VIDEO, SHAKING THE GIFT
U HAVE GIVEN!!!!!

Wow! What happened? I find it hard to beelive that she can lose weight and make such a HUGE deal about it and then put it all back on. Oh well, as long as shes happy, who am I to judge?

Go janet ! Go janet! Go Janet ! Heyyy… real woman have curves !!!! I do not know or understand what is this obsession that you have to be thin. You can be big and fabulous baby!!! It’s all a matter of how healthy and how good do you feel.
I used to be 95lbs, ( am 5’4”) and absolutely hated my too skinny look. no boobs not much hips only some booty and legs. Now I’m a more comfy 115lbs and with better curves!! In Hollyweird, they would have called me chunky but I’m healthier and feel better.
Go Miz Janet you sexy thang ! ‘snap’ ‘snap’

What the heck happened to her? Wasn’t she recently on the cover of a magazine with a new skinny body?

I wonder if the magazine photos were digitally enhanced!

This is the real Damita Jo.

I agree with you tres`hot…! She looks like a real woman.

her ass is terrible. she should go to gym like madonna…
shame on you janet!!

Miss Information @ 07/05/2007 at 7:49 am

Who cares? Women gain weight and lose weight all the time. Plus Jermaine said in an interview that he prefers Janet heavier. As long as they are both happy, it doesn’t matter what everyone else thinks, but something tells me that the weight will be lost before her next album drops. Janet has been battling her weight for most of her life, you people act like this is something new.

tray table buttocks @ 07/05/2007 at 8:23 am

Cousin It preafers her heavier of course, he does not want her to be desire by other men like back in the day of “Thats the way Love goes”video when she look curvier & healthier. That @SS is to big an her arms an belly are fat. Get those spider web breast implants fix their Nasty Ms Jackson. So much badonka gross.

Those pics look really fake. Her ass and thighs look way too big for the rest of her body. Her head looks like a peanut. I am not buying it.

Miss Information @ 07/05/2007 at 8:47 am

Kibbell,

I think you are right about that, because if you look closely at her arms, they are fuzzy in every pic; not clear as they should be, and what’s with that big bump sitting on top of her ass?? Oh and “Tray”, despite what you may think, there are a lot of brothers out there who like Janet – thick or thin, not just Jermaine. These pics don’t look real though. Let’s see if they get reported on ET or Access Hollywood.

lol @ someone not believe that is not her ass. She is a black woman. Where were you guys when Poetic Justice and The Pleasure Principle (etc)??? Wise up!

And gmami, how can a big ass be disgusting? It is very attractive, add to the hour glass shape for a woman.Theres nothing more funny looking than a pancake flat ass.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All