Fri, 06 July 2007 at 2:14 pm
Jessica Alba Has a Fantasy Figure
- Jessica Alba is super sexy in GQ UK.
- Lindsay Lohan does have a boyfriend.
- Jim and Jenny‘s family reunion on the Fouth of July.
- Eva Mendes sunbathes in a bikini.
- Britney disses her mom in new will.
- Britney‘s boyfriend has loose lips.
- Jennifer Lopez and the glamorous life.
- Rachael Ray: EV-Oh No?
- Celebrities‘ flower dress encores.
- Transformers kicks box office butt.
- Marky Mark parky parks (video).
- Harry Potter and the problem with broomsticks.
- Avril Lavigne is being sued by the members of a 1970s rock band who claim her hit song “Girlfriend” rips off one of their tunes. Songwriters Tommy Dunbar and James Gangwer alleged in a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court that Lavigne and her co-writers lifted their 1979 song “I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend,” which was originally performed by new wave band The Rubinoos. The first court date has been set for Aug. 28 in Oakland.
- Prince Harry may be headed into combat despite a recent controversial decision to keep him out of Iraq. Christopher Anderson, author of “After Diana: William, Harry, Charles and the Royal House of Windsor,” says the U.K. military brass planned to secretly train the prince abroad then deploy him to and from Afghanistan without the media knowing.
- Mariah Carey recently finished filming Tennessee, her follow-up to Glitter and co-wrote a song with Willie Nelson for the soundtrack. OH JOY!!!
- Lance Bass is set to join the cast of the Broadway musical Hairspray next month as dance show host Corny Collins.
Like Just Jared on Facebook