Lauren Conrad & Jason Wahler Reunite

Lauren Conrad & Jason Wahler Reunite

The Hills star Lauren Conrad reunites with ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler for a brisk walk down Sunset Blvd. on Thursday in Los Angeles.

Jason, 20, is said to be dating tennis player Katja Decker-Sadowski. He’s also has been at Orange County’s inpatient rehab facility, The Chapman House, where Lauren, 21, has visited him.

Jason has had four drinking-related arrests in the past year. “I did try drugs, but it was never my thing,” he’s said. “It was alcohol, for sure. It would take me about 10 drinks before that other side came out. It’s like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.”

lauren conrad jason wahler 01
lauren conrad jason wahler 02
lauren conrad jason wahler 03
lauren conrad jason wahler 04

Photos: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Jason Wahler, Lauren Conrad

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

no lauren stop with losers please

she looks pretty here..but runnnn lauren runnnn

For someone who has been as fortunate in life as Lauren, she seems to make some really poor decisions. She loves the losers. Hope she grows out of it.

Are you going to post pictures?

Oh, she better not take him back, or I’ll be so ticked off.

he’s a hottie but a poor looser guy with bad habits. Find another one Lauren

Interesting @ 07/06/2007 at 11:37 am

Lauren sweetie…we know he’s got the cooties. Get away from him before you catch them too.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/06/2007 at 11:47 am

Fug top Lauren has on. Loose the maternity top. Jeans okay. Don’t know these people.

Lauren looks really pretty! Jason is a loser, but just because they’re seen together doesn’t mean she’s dating him again. I think she’s learned from her mistake. I hope….

can anyone knows what american kids looks soo old, in europe people with jason looks has 25-30, and celebrity like hilary, kirstin, ashlee, looks old as weel, i dont say is bad, but i dont understend ive got doughter and shes 20 and looks soo young, shes skinny, day her hair and wair make-up but shes still look like 19 year old not 30. its because water, sun or some ? help me plz

jason still looks hot :)

They were just filming together for The Hills, according to TMZ. I don’t think they are back together.

Lauren is an idiot, who picks lame disloyal friends and sloppy seconds in terms of boyfriends. She’s a pretty girl but she must have awfully self-esteem to keep making these poor choices.

*awfully LOW self esteem.

lauren needs to get on the nicole richie diet and stop eating. she’s a chunkie monkey.

someone should sit this girl down and talk to her about boys, geezus.

Jason is just Fug, LC, use your head please.

Ok, First Josh Henderson now back to JWhal, something is definetly wrong with this girl.

greenmile @ 07/06/2007 at 1:00 pm

Two douchebags in S3, great, I’m so done with this show.

Where is the channel back he bought for her?

Beauty and the beast take three, Please LC, please.

fugandjug @ 07/06/2007 at 1:02 pm

This douche is Spencer time 4, I don’t want to see him in S3. Is he done with rehab?

First of all, why is Jason so red, and why is LC wearing the ugly top?

hahaahahahahaahahaha, hahahaahahahaha, everywhere she goes drama follows, love it.

hopefloats @ 07/06/2007 at 1:06 pm

I’m no convinced she is blind when it comes to love.

The Pamela Anderson effect, D@#Ks she tastes, she will still go back to the original.

I think she should date an athlete and forget about these loosers.

Why? someone should tell me why?

I like Lauren a lot, but she looses her brains when it comes to boys, I really don’t understand it.

Lauren, Jason? Who are these people.

questionmark @ 07/06/2007 at 1:15 pm

Why is she always going back to this looser, why?

This is the funniest S@#T. Jason and Spencer, that will be a good treat.

She does look like Kate Middleton here.

Tell me it ain’t so.

I don’t care who she dates, just love her.

She is overrated, he is ugly.

Awww, Lauren, you really have a low self esteem.

People are still latching on this girl for fame, sad sad sad.

She doesn’t look happy, I think it’s for ratings.

audrinafan @ 07/06/2007 at 1:36 pm

Who’s next in line, Frankie Delgado, Hillary’s new boy toy. Oh wit I think he is just friends with Lauren, next.

Why the sudden interest in who this girl dates? The media is still waiting for a fairy tale ending, that’s not going to happen. She is not that innocent.

Ok, nancy, that was a stupid question. you are commenting right, so obviously you want to know who she is dating and interested somehow, I swear, some people ask the dumbest questions.

I love this girl, but seriously, what is wrong with her.

Edmund that was rude. Why can’t people just state their opinions without being attacked. It’s really childish.

As if the beach photos of young hollywood were not enough, now we have to deal with all these crazy hookup rumors.

I think they were a cute couple when they were together but for some reason Jason doesn’t look hot anymore.

# 46, that’s what alcohol and drugs will do to you.

I see dead people.

kevinalmighty @ 07/06/2007 at 1:58 pm

This is for ratings people. Jason has a girlfriend.

havingfun @ 07/06/2007 at 1:58 pm

Cutie pie Lauren, when will you learn.

redherring @ 07/06/2007 at 1:59 pm

She’s an idiot.

This girl and her hookups. Does she only go out at night?

puntagorda @ 07/06/2007 at 2:04 pm

I like this girl, I hope she finds her prince charming one day.

Racist hang with other racist. Jason is definitely a racist, but I also think LC is a racist. I have NEVER seen LC hang with anyone of color, EVER!

The Hills is gonna totally flop this season, I think people are fed up with this bunch of washed up wannabe’s… LC used to be cute, but in her early 20′d she’s due for a major facelift. Is it me or does she has a permanent frown? She has wrinkles or frown-lines or somethings.

As for her UGLY buckteeth friend Heidi, can anyone be dumber? Spencer has to be the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen in my life, and his teeth are even more buck than hers. How to the kiss with those things, YUCK!!!

I feel sorry when they find a new cast to follow around next year. These camera-********* wannabe’s are gonna fall apart. Think about it… what other talents does LC have. If Jason had any talent he would have his own show by now instead of milking The Hills and Laguna Beach.

And I can’t leave here without mentioning the biggest tool of the all… Gay boy Brody. Pictures are surfing of Brody and Spencer making out. Someone posted stills on Youtube. Not sure if they were playing around for the camera, but there was lots of tongue. LOL

Carmen you are ignorant. Go and rant at some other blog, we don’t want the negative vibe you are bringing here.

This is so funny, I just read Carmen’s comment on TMZ. I think she is making her rounds, next will be dlisted.

funnyhowtimeflies @ 07/06/2007 at 2:13 pm

I don’t understand why people take the time to comment if they don’t really care, it’s mind boggling. Carmen, are you really serious, you need to breathe, stretch and let it go, it’s not that serious.

When is her clothing line coming out?

She looks amazing on Teen Vogue, the August issue.

She is on the cover with Whitney right? Lucky B@#Tches.

homerun, her clothing line is coming out in the fall, she is also designing handbags for luella.

Why even associate with that RACIST?

How is he able to bond out and leave the 4 different states?

Chick Williams @ 07/06/2007 at 2:24 pm

She is so cute why is she wasting her time with this loser, LC move on to bigger and better things.

You may be the last person online who hasn’t watched this video…

not that anyone cares, but this ****’s all staged. He’s with some other chick. They are just doing this stuff for her show and ratings, just like those LOSERS spencer and hiedi. BARF

Don’t do it LC!!! Stay away!!!

Kristin, because he is filthy rich.

Jared your site is slow, fyi.

Is she the girl on Laguna Beach. I just started watching the show on The N aka Noggin. I think she is pretty.

her top is fugly. I like her shoes a lot.

My wish is for Jason to beat Spencer, that will a kodak moment.

relax people – they’re NOT dating! He has a girlfriend and Lauren has long since finished with Jason. Give the girl some credit please!

well said nikki. I think they’re just friends also. i don’t see the appeal but they’ve been thru alot together and you don’t just through the friendship away after you break-up, y’know?

through=throw yay i can spell lol NOT!

grizzlyheart @ 07/06/2007 at 3:03 pm

Lauren is so beautiful, I love the new teen vogue with her and Whitney! As for Jason, I think she’s just being supportive of him as he recently just got out of rehab.

I hate Jason with a passion but Lauren has a good head on her shoulders. She would never date that guy again.

the sun also rises @ 07/06/2007 at 3:07 pm

agreed billyjo! She seems like she’s been having a lot of fun going out lately and her career is going great too, I really don’t think she would let some guy especially Jason f**ck all that up for her.

lol @ princess I would pay serious money to watch jason kick the crap out of spencer ;)

queensheeba @ 07/06/2007 at 3:10 pm

Maybe Jason has changed, we just don’t know. Oh, TMZ said Heidi and Spencer were at the same restaurant Lauren and Jason were at. These people will not leave Lauren alone.

linda , she is the girl from laguna beach – reruns of the hills (a spinoff show with lauren) will start airing on the n at the end of the month too.

Jason will never change. Once a racist, always a racist.

Katja Decker-Sadowski, What kinda of F@#Ked up name is that.

Oh Great, thanks for the info Puppin, I’m watching S1 of Laguna Beach now on the N and I really like it, lol. I think she is a very pretty girl. I’m hooked now.

I think Lauren is doing the classy thing and allowing Jason an opportunity to show the world that he’s done his time so to speak and is working on changing himself for the better. I think she will always have love for him and he will always have love for her but they are both smart enough to know they don’t work as a couple.

Puppin, another question? Do they have the S1 on DVD?

no prob linda : ) i have it on dvd and i still get sucked into watching repeats on the n loliyou’ll like the hills too – it’s totally different but it’s cool following lauren in her “grown up” life

They keep in touch, they’re still friends. Sure, they probably have feelings for each other and if it leads them to getting back together, then I’m all for it. She had some of her best times with him, just as well as some of her bad times. But, I heard he has a girlfriend. Who knows for sure what’s going on, but it’s Lauren’s decision, she’ll learn from it. Jason seems to be a bit better now, maybe rehab did change him.

season 1 and season 2 linda

Another question again? I’m watching S1 of LB but I’m not seeing this Jason Guy? Was she Lauren’s BF in S1? I don’t think he is cute.

I love Lauren but really is it any of our business who she dates?

Seriously, who wants to see two douchebags in S3, really, really really really?

linda – he comes in on episode 1 of season 2 – he actually dates 3 different castmembers – he’s quite the player. he was actually in rehab when they were filming season 1.

Wow, thanks Puppin.

they aired the 1st episode of season 2 last night at 2am in my area (ny) but i think they’re running episodes all month so you will definitly see him probably more than you want to lol

OMG, are you serious Puppin, why will Lauren want to hang out with him. I guess I will be watching The N this whole month, lol.

Lauren’s a smart girl but she deginitly had blinders on when it came to jason, still like i said, he was very very sweet in the beginning, it made me like him for awhile

Did Jason just walk out of Sunset Tan before they started filming.

You guys are nuts!! but I can relate, I’m a Laguna Hills addict myself! Lauren Rules!

Emily, it’s embarassing. I’m addicted to this show and I’m 24. Teenagers should be watching this, not me.

Seussical @ 07/06/2007 at 3:30 pm

No matter what Jason did (or does) I will ALWAYS like him more than Spencer!!!

I’m 24 too, I think we’re the exact demographic the Hills is aiming for, but, still, I know exactly what you mean. It’s pathetic but such great fun!

I have no excuse – I’m 35! Start laughing at me anytime…:)

I like Jason. He’s made a bunch of bad choices in his life but I also think he’s on the right path to recovery. I wish him a lot of luck.

They are NOT dating people. Lauren’s being a good friend to Jason and I’m sure it doesn’t hurt the ratings any!

MisforMoo @ 07/06/2007 at 3:46 pm

LOVE Lauren to death but if she wears those dark denims one more time I am going to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

I like Jason too. Everyone in life deserves a chance to turn their life around, I hope he succeeds.

not a jason fan but i do think it’s great he’s getting the help he needs. lauren would never get back with him again, she even said in an interview something like i’ve learned my lesson, once you’ve broken up with a guy, there’s no reason to go there again.

Jason on his worst day is 8 billion times better than Spencer on a “good” day.
That tool better not be in season 3. Spencer has no redeeming qualities period!

Jennigirl @ 07/06/2007 at 4:01 pm

Laguna Beach and the Hills are both guilty pleasures. If you enjoy them who cares how old you are.
PS I’m 28 and watch with my 2 bestfriends, 23&27

BAMPZS FOREVER @ 07/06/2007 at 4:06 pm

I have to admit The Hills and Laguna Beach are also my guilty pleasures. Lots of people like to trash these shows for being mindless entertainment. It’s so unfortunate that people are so obsessed with gossip, that reality shows like these have made stars out of talentless people.

I’m 22 and watch with a pint of B&J’s chunky Monkey and my cat LOL

You’re contradicting yourself BAMPZS, you say it’s your guilty pleasure but then call the stars talentless? hmmm…

LOL Are we doing an age call? Ok, I’ll play. I’m 26, Female and I watch with my male coworker who is 32 and neither of us think LC and Jasson are dating. She’s just being a good friend.

I watch with my sorority house, we range in age from 19 to 23

Wahinibikini @ 07/06/2007 at 4:30 pm

Do I hope Jason conquers his demons? YES
Do I want to see him date Lauren? NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

She is being a good friend, that’s all. There is no dating going on between them PERIOD.

He has a girlfriend, she’s seems pretty happy playing the field. I think what we’re looking at is friendship folks

Did he say “10 drinks and I turn into Dr. Jekyll?” Who wouldn’t? And why would anyone think 10 drinks was not a problem no matter if you fell asleep? anything over 2 or 3 on a regular basis is a problem….10???!!!

The guy clearly has issues. I agree w/ Kim about the 10 drinks comment. From what I hear, he’s had substance abuse problems for a long time. he was in rehab junior year in highschool! I hope he is SERIOUS this time around, I wish him all the luck in the world with his sobriety. Lauren is awesome for staying friends with Jason and being supportive through this whole mess.

just saw this on Lauren’s office myspace page – guess she caught wind of all the gossip
and wanted to address things…

“Some of you may have seen photos of Jason and I on the net. Since he has been sober I have been a friend to him and have supported him and will continue to do so as long as he stays sober. We went to dinner as friends but nothing more. I am still single!!!”

office = official sorry, i type to fast and trip over my mistakes ;)

thanks laura! i am totally relieved they are not together again.

Thank freaking God!

womenaglow @ 07/07/2007 at 12:31 am

I’m glad she cleared things up.

He MUST be fantastic in the sack. It is the only explanation.

lol @ deedee.

He must be hung like a donkey.

I know most of you hated the top she was wearing in that photo, but I want to know what the brand name is or where she got it. I love it!

Why?LC and Jason?

Lauren should date Ian Watkins from Lostprophets. Do it. Dooooooo it. He’s a funny guy.

Jason Wahler can sex me

Give him a break hes changeing in rehab jeez its out with loser jason and in with the new and improved jason .

I’m done listening to women and their BS. You pick morons, you get what you deserve. You pass on the ones who’d treat you right because your brains are between your legs same as men. Ya pick a loser, ya get the loser life. Enjoy. You’re all full of ****.

Okay,,He has a gf,but if they did decide to date it would be normal sure they got into plent arguments but still loved each other,Jason said the Lauren was his first true love,i am sure it is the same for Lauren(besides Stephen)so would you guys quit maken a big deal out of it they are just people

Plus he is a total fox

Even though Jason made some poor decisions in the past, he still made changes for her. If you compare him now to how he was before he has made a lot of sacrafices and changes for the better, for Lauren.

I think that lauren should not go out with jason again afetr what he has done to her for the past few years. I mean can her heart really take it anymore?? And those stupid rumors about them making a sex tape?!?!?!? Yeah right. What a stupid rumor to start.

Come on guys, give them a break. This kind of on /off relationship is so normal, just like any one of our relationships. When your personal life is put in the spotlight and you are pushed in front of the cameras (not to mention attracting media scrutiny)….it’s not exactly a great life. We shouldn’t be giving Lauren dating advice…put yourself in her shoes and then maybe you’ll find it’s not that easy to push away a guy you really care for, despite his flaws. We don’t actually know what Jason is really capable of because he is always being given the name of the “bad boy”. He sought help so at least he realised he had a problem and wanted to do something about it-get his life on track.

For the real fans, if you would like to join an interactive online community incorporating The Hills, Real World Sydney, Pimp my Ride and Newport Harbor…PLUS the chance to WIN great PRIZES check out:

You can even create your own avatar, join an online world, meet new friends, party with special guest appearances inc the girls from the Hills, AND shop from LC’s clothing line!! Don’t miss out!

To each their own. Jason has problems, but seems to be adressing them and fighting them like a man. who are we to judge clips of what we see.

I wish these two would get back together! Lauren is an awesome girl and loves him and if he has changed why not give him another chance? The third time’s a charm, right?

I think their cute together, but Lauren needs to realize – Jason is not the man for her.

danparker @ 10/09/2007 at 6:17 pm

Jason is en effing idiot, his fiance looks like a drag queen.

Take him back….. We all have problems!!!! He is the perfect guy for you now he is sober… look at the guy, do you need to think twice?

hey Lauren
i watch the Hills everynight wen it is on i like the wen u talk with Heidi

Someone again @ 02/22/2008 at 12:22 am

Again, she should date Ian Watkins so my fantasy of a great couple could come true. He’d bring comedy to the hills!

laurenandjasonforever @ 03/22/2008 at 5:11 pm

THEY ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER!
LAUREN AND JASON FOREVER!!

The matter in question is positively a concern for many. Pleased I observed some reliable information on the same.

I’m not a everyday commentor but was unable to disregard a thing so commendable. Loved your work.