Eddie Murphy: Shirtless on the High Seas

Eddie Murphy: Shirtless on the High Seas

Eddie Murphy takes his mind off things with a little vacation on Saturday aboard his private yacht in Italy.

What’s Eddie been thinking about? For starters, his rumored split with TV producer Tracey Edmonds and being named the father of Mel B‘s baby!

The super fit 46-year-old actor enjoyed time relaxing with friends and exercising on the deck. Lookin’ good for his age, that’s for sure!

eddie murphy shirtless 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

He looks good but he’s a damn fool.

ever heard of a condom eddie? pity you didnt use one isnt it. get ready for 18 yrs of child support loser :lol:

he should go pick up a transexual on hollywoood boulevard again. bad luck comes in threes.

[~Famous~] @ 07/07/2007 at 10:04 pm

Fcuking-Jackass.

Prayer for the Day @ 07/07/2007 at 10:10 pm

Dear God please crash Didi’s computer.
Amen.

not a bad body for a 46 year old.
total idiot though in his personal life.

Hot body. :D Couldnt care less about the personal ****, I have plenty of my own faults and Im not exactly a saint. :roll:

I never thought of Eddie Murphy as someone that is hot, but those pictures…. me like.. :)

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/07/2007 at 10:45 pm

He looks okay. He looked hot when, he was on the skinny side. Lanky men are hot!!!

wow, i didn’t know eddie had a body like that! looking hot….but he needs an attitude adjustment and to get his **** straight…nothing sucks like a deadbeat dad….

Shrek the third was b*llocks too. **** you eddie.

Prayer/to_didi/anonymous.

you stupid b*stard stop sending me your bestiality pics. its a sickness like paedophilia. doing those things to animals is a f*cking perversion of the mind and just so you know you sick f*ck, pigeon molestation is a crime. i’m gonna f*cking report you to the a*se-bandit police. when they put electrodes on your b*lls we’ll see how funny you think it is to mess with birds. people like you make me lose faith in humanity

It is hard to have a good body in 40s. Kudos to Eddie Murphy.

He has no nipples. It is quite freakish actually. It looks like his nipples were drawn on with a Sharpie marker.

I just lost my appetite.

angelinammm @ 07/08/2007 at 3:02 am

wow
he still looks good

He has a beautiful stomach. An innie.

He has a better body that Jay Z, aka mister Nipple and Jermaine Dupry, aka mister Preggo with the type of stomach that goes along women who are expecting a child.

So kudos for him being fitter than those two who are younger. But shame on his attitude !

Sorry, flashing your abs won’t win me over Eddie, what after the whole baby-daddy debacle. You are still a donkey to me.

Oh my! Couldnt have seen that one!

He has a hot body, much better than McDreamy or McSteamy … or Becks! is that is possible …lol

Shame he is an idiot.

He looks hotter than ever!

Alright Eddie, he is looking rock hard. Smokin!!

Nice abs….please get a vasectomy!!!

lol … yeah, enough of little Murphys all over the world!

wow…eddie is hot…he should take off his shirt more often…

[1 for all] @ 07/08/2007 at 2:05 pm

Didi = [Famous] = [Fug Face] = [~Famous~]= sick Mother F*cker.

roflmao... @ 07/08/2007 at 3:22 pm

Hey EDDIE, next time just take ur shirt off and keep your DRAWLZ AND PANTS ON!!!

Aha!

I told you! Eddie Murphy was just using Babyface’s ex Tracey so that he would have a beautiful woman on his arm when he attended all the award shows.

The shows are over, so now it’s back to the trannies. They should love him. He’s looking pretty fit for an old boy.

Damn Eddie is looking good… Positive comments from everyone.

Eddi could get it in half a second. I don’t care whose baby daddy he is!

Eddie looks volcano hot. I’d tap that ass.

Well I guess Mel B. was right and she consistently stood her ground saying. ” The baby is Eddie’s and he knows it!”. “She put her life and all the people she loves on it.
If he lost interest he should have been man enough to say “Sorry Mel this is a no go!”
I did not like his approach duing her pregnancy. He dismissed himself from the whole issue. He would have been better off saying no comment or saying anything is possible.
I graduated from the same high school as Eddie Murphy (Roosevelt H.S.), in Long Island,
Howard Stern’s an alumni also.
I’ve met him a few times he’s cool, I knew his bother Vernon in high school. I like Eddie but, was disappointed with the way he handled that Mel B. issue. She seem resonable (she’s rich so it wasn’t about money and her group still tours) and, they could have keep that whole issus low key. You lay down at least say yes I’ve been there. She had to order a DNA, why didn’t he just do it on his own?
Good Luck,
HA!

ALL THOSE WHITE WOMEN KNOW THEY WANT TO BED EDDIE MURPHY THATS THEIR FANTASY TO HAVE A BIG STIFF BLACK ONE AND YOU PEOPLE KNOW BUT YOU WONT ADMIT IT. SO TALK ALL THE CRAP YOU WANT.

Eddie needs to take care of his DAMN kids DAMN loser.

shirtless with a bunch of men….tracey edmonds nowhere to be found

Why are some ppl worried about his personal relationship and how he handled it like they are taking care of the baby all he need to do is take care of his baby an what decisions me make about what he think about the baby mother is his business!!!

Cutie pie………..If I wanted a black man, there are a whole lot of other handsome, physically fit black men that I would hunker after – not Eddie Murphy! His body looks good, but his face looks like a weasel. He’s getting old, has made mostly bad movies in recent years, lacks morals and has how many children? No thank you. I will pass.

Nothing wrong with eddy….
Let him enjoy .

Btw: To me he’s just having a nice holiday.
And these pictures are one of the not so many afro-american people
on this site !!

Why is that???

And for those who criticize others…
You probably may have problems of your own.
Very easy to judge others behind your screens.