Heidi Klum: No More Babies!

Heidi Klum: No More Babies!

Yummy mummy Heidi Klum starts her Friday morning by taking her three kids — Leni, 3, Henry, 22 months, and Johan, 7 months — to educational supplies store “Lakeshore Learning Materials” in Culver City, Calif.

The German supermodel bought as much as she could fit in the trunk of her SUV! Heidi was accompanied by her team of nannies and her mom Erna.

The 34-year-old yummy mummy also recently told OK! that she won’t be having any more babies or awhile. She said, “Not right now. Our house is pretty full! I was busy and I had the other children to run after, which I didn’t have before. Just running after them is hard!”

heidi klum children 01

• Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
ColeWoodson @ 07/07/2007 at 12:57 am

love this family

i love what Heidi’s wearing

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/07/2007 at 1:08 am

Me too. I want a Ed Hardy shirt myself. Can’t say I blame her. I wouldn’t want any more kids either!

great family. henry’s growing up too fast.

love her birkis on he and her kids. she’s a spokesmodel / designer for them.

Heidi hook Michael up!Luv Heid @ 07/07/2007 at 1:35 am

Luv her and her family.Yeah she is right, kids are so much fun,but tiring when you are hands on.
I wish Michael had won or Laura but Jeff is ok.Cant wait 4 this season of Project Runway.Go Heidi and Seal and your beautiful family.

Henry is getting cuter and cuter. And he is getting to be a HUGE kid. And he always has a bit of a pissed-off look to him, so I imagine he is quite the handful.

Yes, it must be so difficult to have so many nannies and her mother helping out so much.

if i had a kid that looked like henry i’d give myself a good sterilising.

just curious — what do they travel in. all those nannies, grandma, the kids, klum. damn, the $$$ they are dropping on the help must be ferocious. imagine the household help.

HELLO#7 AND #9 HENRY IS JUST A TODDLER. . . .YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THOSE THINGS. . . .ALL CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT!!

Behold! The Nightmare @ 07/07/2007 at 8:31 am

That girl is pretty, that boy is Fug.

satanicversus @ 07/07/2007 at 8:49 am

everyone is entitled to his/her OPINIONS period… NO… not all kids are cute, beautiful… beauty is subjective, relative & impermanent.. learn love… their parents love them… that’s essential

CS I for one do not hold the opinion that all children are beautiful and if kid is fug as f*ck then whats the harm in pointing this out? Of course every parents loves their kid no matter what, but I do not have to love it and if it aint cute, it aint cute.period

I think that Henry is an adorable child! He’s cute as a bug’s ear!

secondhand lion @ 07/07/2007 at 10:59 am

It’s true that not all kids are cute, but it’s also true that it’s totally tacky to go on a blog and point out how ugly someone else’s kid is. Have some class.

If she has her hands full with nannies helping her at every turn, can you imagine if she had to be a normal mother? Wow.

She rocks! Man she looks like my cousin in these pics.

“team of nannies”..yeah my ******* heart bleeds for her. hey heidi..s t f u!!

I can’e believe this broad. She has these babies, yet she has a team of nannies and her mother taking care of them. Why the hell did she have them. Stupid broad.

she´s so pretty but why does she need a team of nannies and her mother,too???

She needs a dose of the real world, one without a nanny for each child. And I guess she spends so much on help that she can’t afford to have her kids nasty hair trimmed.

My oh my people are so mean. SHe has two nannies and her mother helps out when she is visiting. Her husband is currently on tour. So she is pretty much on her own. She has a lot of business to run, the sandals, jewelry, make-up, two tv shows, her children are all under three. How many of you have that much on your plate? How many of you know what’s she does does at home? My mother was a stay at home mom and her children pretty much mirror the ages of Heidi’s children and she was always exhausted even with help from my grandmother and neighbor’s. And, my mother only responsibility were to take care of children. I firmly believe that some people can benefit from the help of nannies as it will make them better parent. My mother was constantly on edge and stress, I am convinced if she dedicated help she would have much more time just to be a mom. You all need to relax. Besides, Heidi has said over and over that she is lucky that she is able to afford help and she realizes how difficult other women may have it w/t help.

If it’s to hard for her to take care of her children with all of the other things then maybe she should PRIORITIZE and put her kids FIRST and let the other things be handled by other people.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All