Matt Damon @ LAX Airport

Matt Damon @ LAX Airport

Matt Damon flashes his trademark megawatt smile as travels through LAX airport on Friday in Los Angeles.

The Bourne Ultimatum star recently played in the “Ante Up for Africa” charity event, a $5000 buy-in event. The poker fun night was held at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, where he got knocked out during the first five minutes of the game. At least all the money went to charity!

He’s been sporting that 87Eleven cap a lot lately… (It’s a full service stunt performance company).

Matt, 36, will also be featured on the August 2007 cover of UK’s Esquire magazine.

10+ pictures inside of Matt Damon at the airport…

matt damon lax airport 01
matt damon lax airport 02
matt damon lax airport 03
matt damon lax airport 04
matt damon lax airport 05
matt damon lax airport 06
matt damon lax airport 07
matt damon lax airport 08
matt damon lax airport 09
matt damon lax airport 10

Photos: JRI/Dean/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Airport, Matt Damon

Love Matt @ 07/07/2007 at 5:34 pm

Thanks Jared!! :D

Can’t wait to watch Bourne Ultimatum… again and again… and again. :mrgreen: Love, love, love Matt!

fuglie peaksqueak

I LOVE MATT DAMON!

I can’t wait to see Bourne Ultimatum either. The first two were great action movies and I expect the third one to be at least as good as those two. Matt’s a great guy, gorgeous and down to earth and so talented.

Anonymous @ 07/07/2007 at 6:17 pm

Matt Damon has the best smile. I love to see him in the Bourne movies and can’t wait for the new one to come out.

nice smile matt @ 07/07/2007 at 6:32 pm

Matt he is trully looks handsome when he smiles .Great actor.

I can’t wait to see the new Bourne movie. And while I know Matt is a private person and I feel somewhat bad that his privacy has been invaded so much lately during his Hawaiian vacation, I sure am glad to see all these pictures of him lately.

LISA SMITH @ 07/07/2007 at 7:22 pm

WHERE IS LUCIANA AND HIS DAUGHTER AND STEP DAUGHTER? HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT
THEY ARE HIS ENTOURAGE.. WHERE EVER HE GOES

He got cuter after his vacation in Hawaii … I must go too!

I have a crush on Matt Damon. He is a true gentleman. Class act

Mondo Bongo @ 07/07/2007 at 8:15 pm

This is Matt’s time… charm, talent, and not bad on the eye!
get ‘em Matt..CHEERS!!

Damn!

His pants are big enough that you can’t see the package.

Oh well, he still my little rock’n'roll, uh huh

Thanks for the photos JJ. What a smile.

T in the OC @ 07/07/2007 at 10:22 pm

Love Matt. He’s extremely funny~ I bet he’s just a hoot to hang with. Not fussy or high-maintenance, just a regular guy with a normal (and beautiful) family. He’s a gem in today’s world of Retarded Hollywood.

matt is so cute!!!

Ace Tomato @ 07/08/2007 at 5:27 am

Lovely guy.

Alright Matt! Look who is growing up into a “fine” looking man!! Muscles and all. Yeah, I might just drool if I saw him in person.Looks like he has been working out. I have never seen his body look so hard. Nice smile too!

Lookwhaticando @ 07/08/2007 at 10:20 am

Love Matt he is one of my fav actors, a but weird, but love him anyway

A Certain Smile @ 07/08/2007 at 4:59 pm

A tan suits him. Please let The Bourne Ultimatum be as good as the previous 2.

Pero bueno, que acoso, hasta fotos en el Aeropuerto, por favor.