Sienna's Scary Eyebrows

Sienna's Scary Eyebrows

British actress Sienna Miller arrives at Villa Borghese in a red feather duster gown with photographed pal Mario Testino for designer Valentino‘s gala dinner in Rome on Saturday. Valentino‘s been celebrating his 45 years as a fashion designer. The three-day event showed off some of his historic creations with a fashion show, gala dinners and parties.

At first, I couldn’t pinpoint it, but it’s so obvious now. The eyebrows!!!!! How much eyebrow thickener did Sienna slap on??? They look like carpets!! I could totally mow those things off with a lawn mower!

Sienna, you scare me!!!!!!

Other pictures include Sienna, 25, earlier on in the day holding hands with Italian actor and sex symbol, Riccardo Scamarcio, 27. The pair teamed up for another fashion shoot for Valentino on the Piazza del Popolo in Rome. (Sienna shot a photo shoot with faux-cardinals yesterday.)

25+ pictures inside of Sienna working her scary eyebrows…

01 sienna miller scary eyebrows
sienna miller scary eyebrows 10

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Mrs. Fugly @ 07/07/2007 at 11:03 pm

First!

moussemaker @ 07/07/2007 at 11:05 pm

Maybe she wanted to stay incognito?

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/07/2007 at 11:09 pm

Oh! I see what is up with the Valentino gala. Big whoop! This dress looks good on the top half and, bottom should be wacked off. She looks like a red bird. I like the color red on her and lipstick. I do NOT like Sienna’s hair slicked back like that. Makes her look older then she actually is. She needs to wear her hair down. Looks better long. To much eyebraw pencil making, her too much older looking then she actually is. The dress would have been cute without, those stupid feathers.

You people are so harsh on her. I personally like her, she’s a good actress (she was great in Factory Girl) Haters always hate.

I really don’t like her!!!

We NEED new Jolie-Pitt pics up JJ!! please go hunt them down for us! plewase?!?!

My God, it doesn’t even look like her! I was all, “That’s not Sienna Miller!” Utterly bizarre.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/07/2007 at 11:24 pm

I like Sienna. I haven’t seen FG yet. I waiting to rent the unrated version. I just don’t like the feathers at the bottom of the dress. She would better if, the dress was a short mini dress. She’s got the looong legs for it.

I dislike her as an actress but can’t fault her look here. as far as her body is concerned dont know if shes wearing padding but she actually looks curvy for a change as opposed to emaciated

she does have a feather or tassel problem though. shes looks like a walking toilet-brush most of the time.

I have a feeling that the designer’s makeup artist did this to her. I guess they were attempting to make a bold (early Brooke Shields) impression of some kind. She is always willing to go with the flow, and I like this about her. Considering that earlier models in the 30s and then in the 60s, often had their eyebrows shaved off I guess this is nothing to be too concerned about. She will wash up and look like herself again in a heartbeat.

She looks good, but Jared is right about her eyebrows. Why did she darken them anyway. They look much better natural. Sienna looks horrible in that dress. She should go back to casual clothing. That’s where she is at her best.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/08/2007 at 12:02 am

I like the grey outfit. She’s got the best legs. She would look better with the hair down. Anna Nicole wore that ponny tail look and, I hated that look on her too. Not a good look.

I think that she looks pretty up close.

[~Famous~] @ 07/08/2007 at 12:04 am

This chick has the most unrecognizable face in Hollywood. Below average looks.

not pretty @ 07/08/2007 at 12:07 am

Lets see yellow hair in front- black hair in back and Cybil Shepard’s blacken brows..back to the salon and this time really look in a mirror please.She is so average.

she’s so ugly and one nasty person on the inside. I will never forgive her for insulting one of the U.S. States.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/08/2007 at 12:15 am

I mean Pony tail. Geez! I must be getting tired. My spelling sucks! Sorry!

#4 – why the heck shouldn’t we hate her? Love your family, your close friends…and save your hate for self-absorbed, soulless, conceited scum like Miller. It makes sense, no?

She looks like Madonna in her vogue years. The real blonde blonde hair and dark dark eyebrows. She’s pretty though.

She kind of looks like Audrey Hepburn in some of these pictures….

I never seem to bale able to recognize her face. She looks different every time. I never know that it’s her.

its amazing how eyebrows can make all the difference

I hate when people don’t match their eyebrow color to their hair color. I sooo agree with #14.. >=\

i think she looks really beatiful in those pictures… kind of a italian movie star from the 60′s

She has no ******* neck!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All