Sarah Jessica Parker @ Valentino Gala

Sarah Jessica Parker @ Valentino Gala

Sarah Jessica Parker makes up for last night’s fashion disaster in three stunning Valentino couture dresses during Valentino’s 45th anniversary celebrations in Rome.

Absolutely love the last number with the sheer skirt. Best look she’s had in awhile. A+ dress! A+ hair! A+ legs! A+ shoes!

15+ pictures inside of SJP rocking out some Valentino

sarah jessica parker valentino gala 16
sarah jessica parker valentino gala 17

Photos: Alessandra Tarantino/AP, Elisabetta Villa/AFP/Albero Pizzoli/Getty
Posted to: Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

She is one of those actresses that Hollywood tries to cast and pass as so beautiful, and she is not. I like her character Carrie, I thought it was a very lucky ugly woman … anyway, she is totally boring in other roles other than Carrie.

Can’t wait for the SATC movie. I like Sarah Jessica Parker. Homneymoon is Vegas is one of my favorite movies.Love the line when she tells him, “You brought me to Vegas and turned me into a *****.” He screams back at her, “I had a straight flush!” Hysterical! I think she always bounces off of her co-stars with a strong connection from the movies and shows I have seen her perform in.

pathetic people @ 07/08/2007 at 11:18 am

who cares if she not world most beautiul woman?
Her job is TO ACT not to be the most beautiful or beautiful
she looks pretty when her hair are down

people hate plastic surgery because “you have to stay natural…”
and when somebody’s nose is bigger she’s ugly and blah blah balh
you don’t know what you want
and at least she is not all plastic and stay herself(even if i am sure she had plastic surgery as all celebs like angelina jolie)

i miss you sjp.

neeeiiiiigh!!

SJP can dress, she is a fashion designer’s muse.

Scooby Doo @ 07/08/2007 at 4:42 pm

I love these two and I’m glad they’re still happy together!

what’s up with the haterade??? they look good!

I love her. She’s beautiful just the way she is. I think it’s great that she hasn’t succumbed to plastic Hollywood. The people with the catty comments aren’t looking so hot from this angle!

she look gorgeous in the black! Love the hair! And she is a beautiful woman,in an unconventinal way. I miss Carrie so much :(

Bad hairdo with the black dress. She doesn’t look good with severe hair. The dresses are just okay imo but better than that catastrophe.

I agree with Kate. SJP has the most annoying, girly-fake voice. She tries too hard to sound sweet and intelligent using her broad vocabulary her gay husband most likely insists she and her son use, but I’m too distracted by her stupid voice to appreciate her efforts. And please, she’s no fashion icon! Patricia Fields takes the credit for creating her character’s style.

maddison, I couldn’t agree with you more! Any credit for the clothes goes to the stylist.

to 28 pathetic people @ 07/09/2007 at 3:13 am

28 pathetic people
==============
Sorry, but its Jennifer Aniston who was proven to have repeated botox and 3 times of rhinoplasty .Oh yes, she piblicly lie on it . Never seen actress doing that other than Aniston. Well, Nichol Kidman, CCox, Terri Hacher have botox but never change their nose. Nasal septum deviation ? blah!only a 10 yrs old believed that !

to 28 pathetic people @ 07/09/2007 at 3:14 am

28 pathetic people
==============
Sorry, but its Jennifer Aniston who was proven to have repeated botox and 3 times of rhinoplasty .Oh yes, she publicly lie on it . Never seen actress doing that other than Aniston. Well, Nichole Kidman, CCox, Terri Hatcher have botox but never change their nose. Nasal septum deviation ? blah!only a 10 yrs old believed that !

She is great! much style and class.

to 40 pathetic people @ 07/09/2007 at 4:11 am

40 to 28 pathetic people : 07/09/2007 at 3:14 am

i didn’t know aniston was so famous i wasn’t thinking about her
they are ALL PLASTIC why is it so hard to understand?
jolie is nip/tuck to death and nicole kidman had a nose job.

they are rich so they don’t do the same things as normal people
plastic surgery is like mascara for them

many stars fix characteristic point of their faces to the everybodys loving faces. now lots of them look alike, no differences.
SJP is great to be herself. i respect how she looks and the way of her life.

sorry for my bad english…

So all SJP’s outfits are by Valentino?? Or various designers? I think she looks FAB

She is LOVELY and beautiful person! Can not wait to see new movie. I just like her a lot. Nobody is perfect!

APPLELIGHT @ 03/21/2008 at 2:10 pm

SARAH IS ALIVE, HEALTHY AND TALENTED.
SHE LOVES HER FAMILY AND THEY LOVE HER.
SHE’S A POSITIVE FORCE.