Mon, 09 July 2007 at 3:15 pm
Britney & Her Boys Get Silly in the Sandbox
- Britney gives her babies some lovin’.
- Did Brooke Hogan grow a new pair?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones has too much money.
- A bikini-clad Mandy Moore gets caught in a rainstorm.
- Mariah Carey bounces in a bikini.
- Megan Fox wants pot legalized.
- Scott Caan mugs it up for the camera.
- Stars aren’t good or bad anymore, they’re all nuts!
- Cameron Diaz is not into marriage or commitment.
- Celebrities love their men in vests.
- Hilary Duff and Brody Jenner are just friends (video).
- Lionel Richie defends daughter Nicole Richie.
- Big Brother 8‘s Nick Starcevic plays the gay angle.
- Katie Couric admitted in an interview with New York magazine that there are days when she wishes she hadn’t made the move to CBS. “Of course,” she said. “I’m human. I’m not going around `dee-da dee-da dee.’ I have days when I’m like, `Oh my God, what did I do?’ But for some weird reason, they don’t happen that often.” Couric also said the public is “very unforgiving and very resistant to change.” “The biggest mistake we made is we tried new things.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker, who’ll start shooting the Sex and the City movie this fall, is the cover girl for the upcoming issue of Elle.
- Clay Aiken got into a dispute with a woman during a flight to Tulsa Saturday morning, a newspaper reported. FBI Special Agent Gary Johnson told the Tulsa World there was a dispute between a male “Idol” contestant and a woman on the flight over the male passenger’s foot resting on the woman’s armrest. Gary also said there was an allegation the woman gave the male passenger a “minor shove” during the argument. Clay performed later that evening in Oklahoma and reportedly joked on-stage about being beaten up by a girl earlier in the day
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. Transformers, $67.6 million, 2. Ratatouille, $29 million, 3. Live Free or Die Hard, $17.4 million, 4. License to Wed, $10.4 million, 5. Evan Almighty, $8.1 million.
Like Just Jared on Facebook