Nicole Richie Satisifes Her Pregnancy Cravings

Nicole Richie Satisifes Her Pregnancy Cravings

Father-to-be Joel Madden tries to satisfy his pregnant girlfriend/fiancee Nicole Richie‘s pregnancy cravings, picking up a pizza pie in Los Angeles on Monday.

Nicole, 25, has not officially confirmed her pregnancy but Nicole‘s dad, Lionel Richie, recently told People “Grandpa, man, that’s wild.. I don’t know if I’m going to be grandpa, I don’t know if I’m ready to be called grandpa. [Nicole is] living her life under a microscope but it’s the kind of life you live at that age.”

Meanwhile, Nicole is due in court on Wednesday to answer a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.

More pictures inside of Joel picking up a pizza pie and shopping at Barney’s…

nicole richie pregnancy cravings 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
skeptical @ 07/09/2007 at 7:44 pm

Is it even confirmed that she is pregnant?? Am I the only one who thinks she isnt??

well i certainly hopeshe’s fulfilling her pregnancy cravings because she sure as hell isn’t going to have a baby at 80lbs and with a bunch of coke in her system!!!

I think she has a pillow under her dress and is trying to use the sympathy card to escape jail time. she probably doesn’t even have periods because she’s too thin.

No thanks @ 07/09/2007 at 8:01 pm

Her own dad doesn’t know if she’s pregnant yet? this seems odd.

I don’t think she’s pregnant at all. I think this is just a publicity stunt

brookbeck @ 07/09/2007 at 8:06 pm

if she pregnant good luck cause that child will way her down the baby might weight more that her

I don’t see why everyone has to be so cruel. Nicole is just a kid who is obviously going through a tough time and would prefer to avoid the spotlight, so why doesn’t everyone just back off?

[~Famous~] @ 07/09/2007 at 8:19 pm

All that anorexic big bird’s gonna do is look at it, biish doesnt eat. When that baby (If there is one) dies of starvation I hope they send her ass to jail, for murder.

her lawyers will claim its not starvation legally and technically because she did give it cocaine, acid and whisky so it got some nourishment.

Joel and Nicole forever.
MADCHIE rocks!
all you haters should get lost.

dont forget tobacco, according to her lawyers its better than breast milk

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/09/2007 at 8:35 pm

She better gain some weight if, she pregnant. At least, 10-15 pounds so, baby can have some nurishment. My cousin only gained 15 pounds and, had a healthy 8 pounder. Have some health food. Salads, vegtables, fruit, lean health meats, protein, calcium. Shy away from the fast food. Empty nutrition. I don’t see how she got pregnant in the first place. Didn’t she lose her monthly menstrual flow being, an anorexic bird?
I hope she really just starts taking care of herself for, baby’s sake. Hopefully, she’s given up the Booze, coke and acid.

Yeah, the baby is surely doomed. How could she possibly carry spmething that will be 15% of her body weight, NOT including all the other weight accumulated being pregnant…

Jane Public @ 07/09/2007 at 8:48 pm

7 NicFan : 07/09/2007 at 8:09 pm

************
Since when is a 25 year old woman a kid? Huh?

Jane Public @ 07/09/2007 at 8:48 pm

7 NicFan : 07/09/2007 at 8:09 pm

************
Since when is a 25 year old woman a kid? Huh?

[~Famous~] @ 07/09/2007 at 8:52 pm

“My cousin only gained 15 pounds” – ONLY 15lbs?!? Lmfaoo Your cusins a fcuking crackhead! Hahaha

I don’t buy it. The pregnancy hasn’t even been confirmed and of course Nicole isn’t going to address it directly because a)that’s her personal business and b) she loves the attention.

Until I see a direct quote from Nicole Richie saying “I am pregnant”, I’m not convinced.

I hope she doesn’t get Jail! I mean, haven’t she been struggling with addiction for a couple of years now?

If she is indeed prego I hope she’s eating enough for her and her baby.

nobody has even seen her recently to know if she gained any weight, so don’t be so quick to judge, beside every mother knows, you loose alot of weight in your first month of pregnancy, before you start picking up weight in your 3rd month, don’t believe me, ask any pediatrition. And i’m a mother, so i know first hand.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/09/2007 at 9:31 pm

Famous!
You’re really think you’re ******* funny don’t you? Smartass|! My cousin doesn’t even drink! God! She is healthy and active and eat’s right. You people are so lame! My cousin has had 2 very healthy, NORMAL boys! You don’t have to gain 45-50-60 pounds to have a healthy baby and, get a big old fat greasly looking pigly body with, cellulite being squeezed out of you’re hubby’s sweat’s cuz, nothing doesn’t fit you’re big old fat ass no more!
Okay, I’m feeling the hate comming on!! Breath…. Too bad Nicole is Pregnant. I really hope it isn’t so. This is obvious not a planned pregnancy. So, this is a surprise and, not the blessed avant if, Lionel doesn’t even know until now? Pregnancy if, you REALLY want kids should, be planned ahead of time. The woman that, will be carrying the baby should, start BEFORE she even gets preggers start, taking good care of herself. No drinking, partying, staying sober. No drugs. No ciggarretes either! Eating healthy food. Not Taco Bell ****. This should start before, the conception! You know, when you start thinking of having a baby.
So, with Nicole who knows what is already in the her baby’s system. Probably, alcohol, drugs, ciggs and starvation of course! Lovely combination! If, the baby lives it, will probably end up with a developmental disorder! Poor kid! I don’t care about Nichole or Joel or how cool everyone thinks they are because, they think they are so bad ass! I care about their baby more! If, it lives or if this is just a stunt for, her boney ass to stay outta jail. Nuff said!

[~Famous~] @ 07/09/2007 at 9:48 pm

I hope this tardo doesn’t think Famous is going to actually read all that nonsense.

being birthed from me, you’d think the who`re would say ‘thank you’. Lol

luv nicole @ 07/09/2007 at 10:24 pm

I love her so much.Good luck Nicole.

Go Nicole! @ 07/09/2007 at 10:27 pm

13 Fresh Raggedy Anne : 07/09/2007 at 8:44 pm

The same way you are carrying around your 375 lbs. on a 4 ft 9 inch body.Nick will do just fine.How corny a child doll name..grow up-Bcith!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All