Madonna @ Justin Timberlake Concert

Madonna @ Justin Timberlake Concert

Madonna arrives for her daily work-out at a London gym on Tuesday. Looks Madge had her hair bleached some since her performance at Live Earth on Saturday!

Last night, Justin Timberlake was seen flashing paparazzi a grin as he left London’s exclusive Nobu restaurant.

Madonna, 48, was reportedly at collaborator Mr. JT‘s concert the other day too. “I was at the Justin Timberlake concert in the O2 Arena London last night,” one DrownedMadonna.com reader said. “At about 8pm there was a commotion to my right with hundreds of people cheering and taking pictures of someone who had been escorted to her seat, with a huge entourage.”

“It works out that this was no other than Madonna.”

Who else can’t wait to hear their song together?? Should definitely be an interesting sound.

10+ pictures inside of Justin and Madonna

• Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

You go girl…!

[~Famous~] @ 07/10/2007 at 8:51 pm

60 year old women shouldnt be showing off their cleavage. But 60′s the new 40 so.. rock on grandma

Colbert ROCKS! @ 07/10/2007 at 8:57 pm

Her clevage is amazing, are those real? She alwys had great tatas, they look real still. Dang she looks good for 48 and doesnt look like any Granny I know. She is very cool and love that she loves JT.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/10/2007 at 9:00 pm

Madonna’s actually 48. She looks fabulous for an almost 50 year old! A lot of woman much, younger wish they were in her shape because, they are fat, greasy and gross and cellulite all over the place squsihing out. Madonna is one good looking old COUGAR! Meow! Hiss!!!

rock on grandma

she looks like that wife of Prince Charles….what’s her name?…Camilla…with that tacky bleached job she has going on…i don’t know she just looks older than when she has darker hair…come to think of it the hair style is the same as Camilla’s too…yick…

She does look like Camilla! Of course she looks good, that’s what plastic surgery does, makes you look good. I don’t think she looks good for 48, though, she just looks 48. Without make-up she looks even older.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/10/2007 at 10:05 pm

Boss, You mean Camilla Parker-Bowels?! WTF? Are kidding? She’s 60 and, will be soon 61 on the 17th of this month. Camilla, would probably kiss you all over the place for that compliment!
No! Madonna does not look anything close to Camilla. Camilla’s is more greyish. Madonna I thought, did look better as a brunette in, Just Like A Prayer video but, mabye she is one of those gals that, believe blonds have more fun.
Camilla wished she looked that good. Prince Charles is not all the great looking either so, Camilla and Charles are well suited for each other. Christ! They really do look fabulous togetehr in, some weird way.

Madonna has not had plastic surgery. My office is right by the Kabbalah Center in New York & I have seen her very close up in person without make up several times and she has flawless skin. She actually looks much better and younger without make up. With make up, her skin cakes up and she looks older. She’s also much more petite in person, but very fit and yes, she’s got great boobies. I always know when she’s in town as the papparazzi and fans are waiting for her at the K Center on Friday nights. I’ve seen her with her family and Guy Ritchie is yummy in person. Her daughter is gorgeous and her son is adorable.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/10/2007 at 10:16 pm

I’ve seen pictures of Lourdes. Lourdes is beautiful. She is going to be one hartbreaker pretty soon.

Laurie, Madonna doesn’t do her surgery in the states, so it doesn’t matter where your frickin office is. And she looks her age, and I don’t think with all her money she looks any better than many other women her age. Yep, Lourdes is beautiful, she is drop-dead gorgeous already, but some of that credit goes to her dad.

Kendra, why so rude. I’m just sharing my own Madonna story with everyone. By the way, I omitted to tell you that I used to work at a plastic surgeons office (one of the top in NY which had some celeb clients) for 7 years and believe me, I can tall who has had plastic surgery and Madonna has not had one. Botox I’m sure but not surgery. And she does look fantastic for her age. And if you don’t want to believe it just cuz you can’t stand her, then don’t. It doesn’t change the facts.

ewww.. 40 years old cleavage.

[~Famous~] @ 07/10/2007 at 11:56 pm

Go grandma go grandma go, go grandma go grandma go, go go go go!

thanks for sharing, laurie. i, for one, appreciate it. M looks great and i can’t wait to hear the new album. i’m a little skeptical of the JT contribution since i didn’t like his last album much, but i trust madonna’s will have enough of her influence to make it work.

madonna is queen

Whoaa…she looks amazing for her age! And she’s got a killing figure. I love this girl and her songs, she’s a real ‘idol’ of this generation.

I luv Madonna, really she’s my idol and I can’t wait for her next album and she’s so fit for someone who’s almost 50 BUT, it starts to show that she ain’t that young anymore! really, granny is coming! but I still her, no matter how she looks!

I loathe Madonna, just to put some balance on this site. I met her when she was starting out, and thought her crude, vulgar and a truly sick narcissicist. It turned out to be true, too. She thinks she invented yoga, motherhood, and now guitar-playing! She’s so absurd. I cannot understand why people like her. Her whole “vibe” sends chills up my spine.
The sound of her voice instantly stops me in my tracks, and my stomach starts to churn. There’s something evil there.

Justin and Madonna. Ahhh, mediocrity is alive and well.

justin is ugly

CrotchVoyage @ 07/11/2007 at 6:58 am

God, you people are so pathetic. 40 years old ewww as if you never seen an older person in your life. I guess you believe you will stay young forever. Most of you will look like hell when you hit the 40 and that’s even more ewwwww so shut it :)

Without make-up she looks even older

she’s beautiful.