Julia Stiles - "Cosmo" August 2007

Julia Stiles -

PINK PINK PINK!

Julia Stiles takes the August 2007 cover of Cosmopolitan. Notice the big “EROTIC SEX” title right by her head!! YEESH!!

Cosmopolitan says, “It’s been two years since Julia Stiles graduated from Columbia University with an English degree, but she’s still radiating a distinctly campus coed vibe. “I’m making a conscious effort to graduate from college in terms of my own personal style, but it’s taking a while,” she admits. Dressed in jeans, a brown cardigan, and clogs, she’s not sporting any makeup (not that she needs it!).

But there’s a pretty glamorous side to Julia too. Proof? She orders caviar during her Cosmo interview at a New York City sushi restaurant and has just come back from a dress fitting at Armani.

After all, the girl is a movie star…and this month’s much buzzed-about Bourne Ultimatum is bound to make her an even bigger one. In this third installment of the hit franchise, she reprises her role of Nicky, and in true special-agent fashion, she only reveals that her part is bigger this time around and that Nicky considers leaving the CIA after being asked to do some questionable things.

At 26, Julia has already earned the luxury of being able to be choosy about roles. “I have a lot of goals in terms of acting,” she says. “I may have done a lot of movies, but I’m a little older now and feel hungry to sink my teeth into a role that’s very meaningful to me.”

julia stiles cosmo august 2007 01
julia stiles cosmo august 2007 02
julia stiles cosmo august 2007 03

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

First thing that i noticed are her manly boobs , she need to put breast implants like posh

Very well said @ 07/11/2007 at 12:26 pm

yuk

I'm Not Obsessed @ 07/11/2007 at 12:34 pm

Sorry, but she’s just boring.

Those AREN’T her boobs. She doesn’t have any and won’t let societal (or Hollywood) pressures push her into getting implants. It’s sad that Cosmo felt the need to Photoshop a pair on her.

And #1- since when did Posh become the end-all-be-all of beauty standards? She’s old, crusty and overdone!

so what if she is boring, she is not lohan and that is a good thing.

I haven’t seen much of her, but I think she’s a great actress. Even taking time of her own to graduate college, something that she wants. Even though she is already famous. She’s very different from other actress.

[~Famous~] @ 07/11/2007 at 12:56 pm

Disgusting!

I'm Not Obsessed @ 07/11/2007 at 12:57 pm

She’s a good actress. But she’s just boring.

i love her.
she’s so real compared to those plastic robots everyone is obsessed with now-a-days.

Why is she “disgusting”? I have no opinion on her, but I don’t mind her.

she’s not boring btw.
shes just not all up
showing her ****** to the world
shaving her head
dancing on poles
etc etc

she’s a decent actress.

Katialise @ 07/11/2007 at 1:34 pm

The “erotic sex” banner is sure to bring cries of the Mandy Moore cover. Was it for Cosmo?

I think generally she is pretty but these pics are not that great, too much make up.

At least she is educated. Why would anyone suggest fake boobs, don’t we see enough of those hard plastic monstrocities around L.A.? No thanks, I see nothing attractive about the ugly Victoria Beckham, Julia needs to stay the way she is. Cosmo covers are always so photo-shopped, no one looks like their real self, I don’t know why these covers do that.

Julia Stiles is the ugliest actress in Hollywood. It’s painful watching her in a movie. Her smile is hideous.

finally an educated young star who deserves some coverage. whodathunkit?

Anonymous @ 07/11/2007 at 4:48 pm

11 kate. : 07/11/2007 at 1:01 pm
she’s not boring btw.
shes just not all up
showing her ****** to the world
shaving her head
dancing on poles
etc etc
————-
You don’t have to do any of those things to be interesting. Julia’s look is borng and she doesn’t seem to have much personality, that’s why she’s boring according to me. What’s yours?

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/11/2007 at 7:51 pm

She was great in that 60′s series episode on T.V. a few years back.

omg – shut up – shes hot. i mean, not that shes THAT pretty, but shes attractive and i think shes just sooo intelligent. intellect is sexy…luv ya, julia!

Where can I find this dress???? Anyone help..

i read

“Julia Stiles has blasted movie bosses for forcing her to have bigger breasts.
The sexy actress, who has modest A-cup breasts, says she is fed up with film producers who keep leaving fake boobs in her dressing room in a bid to get her to increase her chest size.”

so i don’t understand
then why did she agree that cosmo digitally enhanced her boobs considerably for the cover?

I have to make a confession that last weeks I was watching good old Ghostwriter series with Julia Stiles (1993).
Oh the memories! I remember watching and thinking “Well, she must be badass if she wears a hoop earring as a nose ring.” :D
Love her very much! Thanks for the post ,Jarred!