Mo 'Nique gets NAKED!

Mo 'Nique gets NAKED!

Paris has always been fabulous. It’s about to get fabulous and thick.

Host Mo’Nique and her F.A.T. CHANCE finalists get buck-arse naked in their latest photo shoot. The full-figured females slathered on the body paint to promote their Oxygen reality TV show, where big beauty meets big fashion. The finalists are competing for the title of Miss F.A.T. (Fabulous And Thick).

The third season of Oxygen’s plus-size reality competition Monique‘s F.A.T. Chance starts with one hour casting special on July 21st @ 10PM ET/PT.

monique naked 01
monique naked 02

Photos: CS/Startraksphoto
Posted to: Mo Nique

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

FIRST! and I have nothing else to say ’cause I don’t know what it’s about :D

omfg, please kill me!!!!!!!!!! kill me!

Heartbreaker @ 07/11/2007 at 3:14 pm

I agree with NicFan. EWWWWWW

I'm Not Obsessed @ 07/11/2007 at 3:23 pm

I’m sorry but this is just gross. Don’t you guys think this is kinda promoting obesity??

Very…uhm…interesting. (Speechless)

I think its less about ‘promoting obesity’ and more about people not immediately reacting with ‘EWWWWWW’. She may need to lose weight, but good for her for not feeling bad about herself.

I'm Not Obsessed @ 07/11/2007 at 3:31 pm

I don’t understand what’s so appealing about this. I appreciate how it helps with women’s self esteem, but still we all know its healthier to be fit. The women here all look obese.

Why are they hiding behind that colour
I don’t who these people are but this is rank

She’s soo gross. Being fat is not something to be proud of, it’s a disease FFS.

[~Famous~] @ 07/11/2007 at 3:38 pm

Not sexy, but fcuk it. your thing Mo, Big girls need love too.

What I love about her ,she comfortable with her body.

Surely they know that they can lose at least 100 pounds using this! How embarrasing. Why is it always the black women who are fat?

Moonlight @ 07/11/2007 at 3:41 pm

Eww…They need to cut back on the calories. Fat b*tches.

Good for her that she is ok within her skin, at least she is not starving to be IN.

I'm Not Obsessed @ 07/11/2007 at 4:02 pm

Don’t you think this is promoting obesity?

who let the hippos out

think of the poor soul that had to do the painting. D:

I’m gonna have to agree with ‘I’m Not Obsessed’ this DOES seem to promote obesity. It’s one thing to accept your body and promote that but it’s another thing to tell people it’s OK to have heart disease, diabetes, etc because it’s socially accepted now.

I kind of feel bad for who had to paint their bodies…..I have never heard of this show…I’m not bashing anyone who is overweight…but they are over-overweight. Its not healthy. Maybe if you have an extra 20-30 pounds…but this is just giving a wrong message…just like the super skinny girls out there….why not have average girls just pose????

they probably got rolf harris to paint them, he’s used to painting hippos and elephants n’ ****.

that’s disgusting! keep your nasty fat covered nobody wants to see that nastiness woman!

I dont think its nasty because they are fat. I think it sad that Monique would have a show that is promoting obesity. Obesity is serious and kills thousands each year, its not about being fat with a high self esteem its about being healthy and living a full life. There are so many diseases associated with being big and I think its ignorant of her to ignore that.

Also if it were a few deathly thin models painted and nude I was have the same opinion but vis-versa

Malibumom @ 07/11/2007 at 4:24 pm

5 miles a day (in any form)-5 days a week- no bread, no meats, no sweets, and the magic gold pill

she is beautiful! she has got some weight, better like that than being so skinny that one day someone comes to U & say “honey do U need to feed?”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All