Mo 'Nique gets NAKED!

Mo 'Nique gets NAKED!

Paris has always been fabulous. It’s about to get fabulous and thick.

Host Mo’Nique and her F.A.T. CHANCE finalists get buck-arse naked in their latest photo shoot. The full-figured females slathered on the body paint to promote their Oxygen reality TV show, where big beauty meets big fashion. The finalists are competing for the title of Miss F.A.T. (Fabulous And Thick).

The third season of Oxygen’s plus-size reality competition Monique‘s F.A.T. Chance starts with one hour casting special on July 21st @ 10PM ET/PT.

monique naked 01
monique naked 02

Photos: CS/Startraksphoto
Posted to: Mo Nique

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
here we go again @ 07/11/2007 at 8:35 pm

IMO..ALL of the people here with negative comments..HAS TO BE
flawless, perfect hair, eyes, face, body, weight, hygiene,teeth, Gods gift to the universe.
Oh except for one thing a f.ucked up point of view with no respect
for others, not as PERFECT ..[cough-cough] as you.

People can be big and fit too… Go Mo’ !!!

I’m fat. The one on the far left with the cross? That’s more or less me; maybe not quite as thick through the tummy. And I’ll tell ya what: I’ve got a gorgeous, average-sized hubby who thinks I’m the sexiest thing to walk the earth. Two beautiful intelligent children (who, by the way, love to snuggle me because I’m so soft and fluffy). A great job. A small group of close friends. I volunteer. I donate blood. I recycle.

Basically, folks, I’m a regular human with a normal life; I do all the same stuff the “average” people do. Really. And I’m so not about to get down because a group of people who could find fault with any goddess you put in front of them, think I should weigh less. Or think I look gross.

If you don’t want to look at me, then by all means, look elsewhere. But grow up. Embrace diversity. Try finding the beauty in things rather than finding ugliness wherever you look; I promise it’s much better for your mental health.

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha at comments, but feel sorry for the fat ladies.
There are all kinds of things that people are doing that God didn’t mean for them to do. People abuse kids. Couples divorce. God doesn’t like that. Born short, born different races – you can’t help it. Obesity can be prevented and changed. If God wanted us to be fat, he wouldn’t have given us legs to walk and run. He wouldn’t have told man to work hard and labor for things we want. We also wouldn’t get so many horrible diseases from obesity if it was meant to be. The body is designed to MOVE and we were told to have control over our bodies, not the other way around.

When women get this big, it’s almost too late. If they lose 100 pounds by diet or bypass they’re going to look bad anyhow. Then they need plastic surgery to get rid of excess skin.

Anybody on their way to looking like these ladies, please get help now. Learn about food and eat healthy. Get out of the house, walk and have positive people in your life. You will be alright.

Katie, sorry to say but your wonderful average-sized hubby is cheating on you. You better get Joey Greco on the case. Tell him to get you a can of Slim-Fast on the way

roflmao... @ 07/11/2007 at 11:00 pm

The yellow painted female is heavy BUT not obese as are the others!!!

what happen..here..what is thi @ 07/11/2007 at 11:40 pm

Butter ball turkeys come to mind seeing this..why are their breastices flat and saggy and hanging so low?..Their udders are hanging down to their naval & their hands are over one of their stomaches, to cover the round part.

What kind of poses are these??It just accentuates their enormous body parts..Puzzling.. Are they suppose to be a wild herd of ele-phan-ts getting ready to stampede..if so let me get my tiny @ss out of the way…this seems wrong somehow..I better go..

OMFG… the ludicrous state of being… they’re obese..obesity is a medical problem & need appropriate treatments to eradicate. Instead, it’s being projected as an internalized problem of an external condition… Get real, get healthy…

It seems to me that the definition of “thick” has changed, and not for the better. It used to refer to a girl who was a little “heavy,” but had curves for days in all the right places. Good examples today would be American Idol Jennifer Hudson from “Dreamgirls,” and Toccara, the plus-size model from America’s Next Top Model. It didn’t mean ladies as large as the ones featured in Monique’s F.A.T. chance.

sigh.

theyre not promoting obesity.

You dont have a ******* clue if any of them have any diseases.

Fat is not a disease. Fat is only a problem when people are discriminated against because of it, when people try to loose weight because they are fat, and when people eat the wrong foods.

You dont have to eat the wrong foods to be fat. You dont have to sit on your ass all day to be fat.

All you need is different genetics and a lifetime of a bad relationship with food, starving yourself to conform, which ***** up the metabolism of anyone.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BIGGER. Others have been made that way through societies awful discrimination and dismissal of fat people. Rarely is a person fat simply because they are gluttonous slobs.

Either way, fat people are still human, still productive and still deserving of every human right a thin person is awarded. Shut the **** up about ‘its wrong to be fat’. In that case, its also wrong to drink, and to smoke and to have sex. Yeah. LIVING CARRIES RISKS. dont pass judgement on others who are no worse than yourselves and who you know nothing about.

I guess ignorance still exists. Some of these comments are mean and hateful. I feel totally ashamed that these comments are probably coming from people of God. God made us in many ahapes, sizes and colors. And you people are passing judgement on folk, just because of a picture. These women may be large, but whose to say that these people are not healthier than you. Yes, obesity does have a number of ailments that come along with it — so does smoking, having unprotected sex, and doing drugs. Hell, some of the ailments that folk get is heriditary. All I can say to my fellow SISTAS is continue to love the person that you are. Unfortunately, there are a number of ignorant people that tend to judge people based on aesthetics and don’t take the time to get to know the person. And, there are teaching the same nonsense to their children, so basically ignorance begats ignorance. Don’t let that stop YOU for doing YOU! Also, take time to pray for these small minded people.

WHO THE HELL WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO SAY ” WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE BLACK WOMEN THAT ARE FAT”? HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE EXPRESSION THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK? (IN THIS CASE, WRITE) ANY WAY…. WEATHER BIG OR SMALL BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. MONIQUE IS PROUD OF HERSELF AND CONFIDENT IN THE SKIN GOD GAVE HER… AND FYI…. THERE ARE MANY LARGE WOMEN AND MEN IN BETTER SHAPE, CONDITION AND HEALTHIER THAN PLENTY OF SKINNY PEOPLE. BEING HEALTHY IS THE KEY AND SKINNY DOESNT MEAN HEALTHY. I THINK EVERYONE THAT WAS SO FAST TO JUDGE IN A NEGATIVE WAY, NEEDS TO LOOK AT ALL THEIR IMPERFECTIONS AND WORK ON THAT!!!!

Actually black people are known to be muscular, tall and athletic. This is the reason so many have excelled at sports, etc. Their bodies are naturally of longer limbs and athletic. Obesity is an American problem – has nothing to do with race. Look around you or look at the statistics – women of all walks of life in America are obese whereas you can go to other countries and women are not that big.

Have you seen the Masai women of Africa? Nearly seven feet tall, muscular and healthy looking. Sorry, obesity knows no race. So if we keep feeding our kids cancer inducing fast food – they will grow into fat people and it is not healthy. Big is ok, but unhealthy is unhealthy. Let’s beat high cases of hart disease by being healthier and having a weight that corresponds to height, etc.

Monique should be proud of herself but I hope her show talks about healthy eating and lifestyle as well.

Also when we see Roseanne Barr, Kathy Bates, Rosie O’Donnel, do we see why are all white women fat? Let’s get real. I look around my job and most women are heavy and they are not of just one race.

I disagree with anyone who says this is a sign of Monique, or indeed anyone, being comfortable with their bodies. Although I don’t think the picture promotes obesity, seeing that most are turned off by the mere thought of it, I do think it is a desperate attempt to show that these women can feel good about themselves. They may only be covered up by body paint, but I think it is a fair argument to say that most will instinctively experience a sensation of disgust when they see the above picture, and it would be naive as well as unrealistic of these women to think that the majority population would feel otherwise (although I am generalizing, I grant you).

No one is indeed perfect, but it doesn’t mean one shouldn’t strive to improve upon oneself, in every respect, not just in terms of look and health. Letting oneself go in such a manner without a valid medical reason does imply that something else has also gone awry. The ability to take care of oneself should be seen as a priviledge, not a burden, not in our Western society.

anyone else tired of fat people now trying to convince everyone is ok to be fat?? helps them to not have to to ANY work to lose the weight. it’s not healthy and not to mention just plain gross.

thats is horrible,promoting obesity.ewwwwww.
sad

excuses /smells @ 07/12/2007 at 7:29 pm

Those womens bodies makes me sick .No true reason for them to be nude and grossly obese.Its nasty just nasty and that is the truth- if they can strut their gross bodies on this show- eat right- exercise and stop snacking,if its a -gene factor- then you need to be extra careful with your food choices.
Also alot of fat people smell- not all- but I work where its been a problem where they cant reach certain areas at all or well enough to clean properly.
Another reaseon to try and stay fit.When others are subjected to taking care of their health and the body odor -a stranger who has to take care of you has to endure..someone said plane seats -that is upsetting for other passengers- when your fat rolls and smells are touching them. Excuses they make all the time- and obese- fat people- is unappealing.

You go Ladies!! From reading most of the responses, I would guess your all still child minded since all you can do is see the negative. This is no different then society saying it’s ok to be gay. These women are bold, confident, and apparently have more going on then the rest of you since your watching them. Get a life and when you become perfect (or without sin) then you can throw the first stone. I don’t think they asked for any comments or your opinion. Live, Love, and Laugh; Life is to short for bs.
BALANCE

Be anxious for nothing
Ask for favor, speak positive
Learn from the past, prepare for the future; & live
in the present
Attitude determines atmosphere
Never quit on yourself
Commit to changing your negative attitude to
positive no matter what the circumstances …
Enjoy today!!

LMAO

everyones comments are so mean lol. i think shes got some serious huevos
if she is promoting obesity then arent all these other relaity shows promoting materialism.

i mean come on the avg american is a size 14 granted they are past a 14, lol but lmao i cant even justify it never mind i tried.

atleast shes happy in her own skin, but something are best left unknown. im not sure how i feel about body painting i went to this party once and there were guys and girls painted and its really not that flattering unless u have a really fit body b/c u can see every dimple and what not

ok enough said least she has guts lmao no pun intended

not all black men love big wom @ 07/13/2007 at 12:14 am

Do you really believe fat people are happy with their weight? Do you think Monique and these ladies enjoy huffing and puffing to climb a flight of stairs? I’m totally sick of people thinking it’s okay to be obese when it is absolutely not. It’s okay if you have a death wish, but what about the pain you leave behind with your loved ones? I’m also tired of you making excuses for Monique because you are obese too and you don’t want to change. Shame on you! If you have ever been thin, you’d know the difference. How many fat people do you see walking around who are 80 and 90? How many? Very, very few. They either die or get really sick with a disease, heart attack or stroke and lose enormous amounts of weight just before they die. Film critic Roger Ebert is in that category right now. I don’t think he will live much longer. It’s downhill for him and I’m sorry to say that. He’s leaving behind a loving wife and successful marriage much too soon. Stop making excuses. Most people are obese not because God created them that way. And stop trying to convince everybody that you are so happy. They are not happy!. They are out of control. Most fat people simply eat too many calories because they are anxious and hurting inside. A person who really loves himself/herself takes care of their body. Get to the real problems and stop living in denial.

#71 >>Roger Ebert he died a couple of weeks ago and I agree with you.

I agree that we need to think about being healthy and eat well etc. And body fat is a sign of ill health many times because it affects the heart and blood sugar levels, etc.

Here is the question – until women who are overweight get to a healthier weight, what shoudld they do? Should a woman NOT embrace her body no matter what stage it is in?

We are all a work in progress but if it takes a woman a year to lose 50 pounds, during that year she should fully embrace her body and feel bautiful.

Self-ate and self-attack will only keep overweight people overweight.

You have to practice self-love even when you are losing the weight and say “I am beautiful even if I am 200 pounds because beauty is in the inside but I want to be healthier”. I think overweight women who talk to themselves in this way will have an easier time losing weight. This is a proven fact.

So Monique is doing a good job of loving herself.

I agree she should talk about being healthier as well. I agree with that.

BTW, to the idiot who brought up color for no reason: only 3 of the women above are black. Duh!

I got a friend who use to be 150 pds at most. She’s cute, had a decent job and money to spend, boyfriend she loved. Friend got laid off, couldn’t get another job-she’s from country, uneducated – just h.s. ed. Boyfriend got another woman pregnant so he was out. My friend has low self esteem especially after the breakup and wouldn’t try to better herself (scared-feels not good at school)and kept hoping to get rehired at job laid off fm. In few yrs only gained alot of weight -now close to 250. Works a menial job for many yrs w barely enough money to survive.

When I look at it, her weight is not the main issue. It is the other issues she’s not dealing with-low self esteem, not getting better trained for better job and not having another man in all those yrs.

Hard to say. Obese girls getting happy can work either way. Sometimes they tell themselves they’re happy so they can stay big and like, ‘I like me-you accept me like I am’ – Star Jones attitude before surgery. When watchng programs on TV dealing with obesity, most people have to get disgusted w themselves to finally get fed up and do somethng about it.

Think if my friend faced her demons and got happy again with life, fat would melt off her body slow and easy. She was most of her life a decent size. She eats because she’s unhappy with her situation.

72 to#71 : 07/13/2007 at 1:50 am
#71 >>Roger Ebert he died a couple of weeks ago and I agree with you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
==========================================================

You have the wrong guy. Joel Siegel died a couple of weeks ago, NOT Roger Ebert!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All