Reese Takes Mommy Break

Reese Takes Mommy Break

Hollywood’s chicest star Reese Witherspoon takes a quick mommy break and goes on a little shopping spree on Tuesday at boutique retailer Jill Roberts and other trendy stores in Beverly Hills, Calif.

It was recently announced that Reese‘s upcoming film Rendition (also co-starring rumored ex-lover Jake Gyllenhaal and Meryl Streep) will have a gala presentation at this year’s Toronto International Film Festival. This will most likely mark the world premiere of the film. The 32nd Toronto International Film Festival runs September 6 to 15.

reese witherspoon jill roberts 01
reese witherspoon jill roberts 02
reese witherspoon jill roberts 03
reese witherspoon jill roberts 04
reese witherspoon jill roberts 05

Photos: David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splash News Online
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[~Famous~] @ 07/11/2007 at 10:38 am

omg! that face, that forehead! Its way to early in the morning for all that fug

she’ve lost weight. good

After the weight lost, her chin just looks ten times more horrible…

I liked her bangs. She needs them back.

I like Reese, thanks for the post.

Even though she has a big chin like Jennifer Aniston but I like her,she’s not overrated and she’s talented.

[~Famous~] @ 07/11/2007 at 11:03 am

BANGS!!

I don’t understand the “ex lover” part? For all we know they were just friends. Change the subject….Reese looks great!

I am glad she tanked her homosexal husband, she looks much happier. Hopefully he will come out the closet now

Yes, the bangs are a must. Overall, I think divorce will suit her just fine.

she’s not cute at all.

t : 07/11/2007 at 10:54 am

I agree. Reese may not be the prettiest girl in Hollywood but she has loads of talent and she doesn’t get on my nerve.

I’m not sure about the “ex” lover, either. I think it may be a break not a break-up. And yes. They were dating.

I hope that she gets that husband of hers
back in there to help with the kids,
and to give her some tender loving care.

She made a mistake kicking him to the curb.
I hope that she swollows her pride,
before the bone doctor comes to pick
up his missing skeleton!!!

(Just kidding.) I hope that she keeps
her family together, and skips the
pridefull act!

Wow, Reese really lost weight. She seems happy though, and she’s a great actress.

She’s to thin. She looks a lot better with some meat on her bones. She was so hot in Legally Blonde.

She is way too skinny it makes her look older than 31 and her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed. She’s all glammed up with the shoes and bag she should comb her hair and what is she wearing a black dress with a totally random blue blouse over it? She better hope the GoFugYourself girls don’t see this.

[-Famous-] hates Foreheads ;p @ 07/11/2007 at 6:35 pm

[~Famous~] I have a inkling your a bit obsessed with foreheads!

Fug Forehead this, Fug Forehead that!:lol:

what's your problem? @ 07/11/2007 at 8:15 pm

Those are, with exception of one or two, the most catty superficial remarks going. Her is her chin. What’s the matter with you ppl? So she’s got a pointy chin. So what? All her body parts added up together equal one very pretty woman. And so what if she wasn’t? What’s it to you? I bet not one of you can hold a candle to her in appearance OR IN CHARACTER. So much meanness, for what reason?? What the hell does it serve you to slur a talented beautiful mother and actress? Y’all make me sick.

They’re called opinions. Everyone gets to have one even if they disagree with yours.

Shocking world isn’t it.

No, what is YOUR problem @ 07/11/2007 at 9:30 pm

She may or may not be a nice person no one here knows what her character is. Do you seriously think you can browbeat people into liking someone? If you can’t handle negative posts about your favorite star just don’t read them.

what's your problem? @ 07/12/2007 at 12:34 am

#20 & #21 are you both thick? How about “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anthing at all.” How about: why do you wish to talk so mean to a stranger? Were you raised to treat people like ****? Why all the negativity? Are you that miserable in you own sad miserable life that all you can do is spew e-vomit wherever you can? Why are you so unpleasant? I could go on, but I’ve got better things to do than waste any more energy trying to make you both see, that what you project out to the world is gonna boomerang right back and bite you on the ass, you asses.

she looks great! i’ve always liked her- she’s the ‘girl next door’ and she’s good at acting. i was sad that she divorced her husband but it might have been a good thing? noo ideaa!

R22 how about you realizing that scolding those who don’t appreciate and worship at the altar of Reese isn’t going to change their opinion. I didn’t say anything negative I just pointed out the futility of your post(s).

WHAT is the fascination with this woman? Chic, hardly. It must be an American thing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All