Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Dean Cain & Son in Matching Crocs

Dean Cain & Son in Matching Crocs

Like father, like son!

Superman himself Dean Cain spends some quality father-son time with 7-year-old Christopher on Wednesday at the Country Mart in Malibu.

Dean and Chris wore matching Croc shoes and flashed big grins for photogs as they stopped off for their morning breakfast.

More pictures inside of Superman and his son…

dean cain son chris cain 01
dean cain son chris cain 02
dean cain son chris cain 03
dean cain son chris cain 04
dean cain son chris cain 05
dean cain son chris cain 06
dean cain son chris cain 07
dean cain son chris cain 08
dean cain son chris cain 09

Photos: Isbp/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Christopher Cain, Dean Cain

John Parra/Getty

heartbreaker @ 07/12/2007 at 11:32 am

I Love This Man. I wish there were more picture of him!! Thank-you Jared for these

I hate Crocs on men.... @ 07/12/2007 at 12:14 pm

Crocs and a Harley Davidson shirt? Which one doesn’t belong?

Men, and even boys, should not wear crocs.

crocs are the ugliest shoes i’ve ever seen. no one should wear them. no one.

yay, i love seein photos of dean cain, he seems like such a super dad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT CROCS

He’s HOT and he seems like a really good father.

Those shoes are hideous!

What is it with the barrage of the “Dean Cain suddenly spends more than five minutes with his son” pics? It just seems a little odd, that’s all.

Yeah these shoes are not pretty, but DAMN THEY ARE GOOD!

I’ve heard from several people that they are comfortable, but they sure are ugly. I won’t wear them…too fug.

Hey, they look better on men than thong sandals!

[~Famous~] @ 07/12/2007 at 3:05 pm

GROWN men DO NOT wear Crocs!! I don’t care if you are Superman.

///Jadex\\\ @ 07/12/2007 at 4:31 pm

GROSS!!! Crocs were created by the devil to entrap sensible people into commiting horrendous sins against fashion. I think a bottle of holy water and a new writing staff on “Las Vegas” should do the trick.

Dean Cain is by all accounts a super dad!

Is he sure thats his son? theres absolutely NO resemblance !

haha jk….ahem

snappyfish @ 07/13/2007 at 8:38 am

I LOVE crocs. Greatest airport shoes ever made. The new sandals are cute, I would suggest that Dean Cain not sport those.

paige waddingham @ 11/07/2007 at 3:17 am

I love seein dean cain again and it looks lyk he loves bein a dad.I gt a pare off those shoes and they are very comfortable infact nd i like them nd any one can ware them not just children.Dean still looks good thow bye bye

Uhhm, these pics r rly cute,,
I have a pair of crocs 2:)
But mine r pink, hehehe,,n I think they r super cute, n I rly think they look hot on Dean Cain,,
ppl are rly rude leavn these comments about their shoes on here,,it doesnt matter what u thinkkk!!!

The shoes are extremely comfy, my mom is 45 yrs old and she loves them,
she’s a nurse and they r very comfy for her @ work =]]