Becks Inducted into LA Galaxy

Becks Inducted into LA Galaxy

Bend it like Golden Balls!

David Beckham holds up his new number 23 jersey during his the official introduction as a Los Angeles Galaxy player on Friday at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Califo.

Wife Victoria, in “The Moon” dress by RM, watched from nearby and reacted to the adoring fans by giggling up a storm. This woman is absolutely mad!!! Giggling!!! Posh!!! Giggling!!! In public!!!

David said at the induction, “To move to a different country on the other side of the world is something I’m looking forward to. I think potentially in the States soccer could be as big as it is everywhere in the world and I’m very proud to be part of that for the next five years, and maybe after that. In my career I have played for two of the biggest club sides in the world, Manchester United and Real Madrid, and I’ve played for 11 years for my country and still am playing for my country. I’ve always looked for challenges in my career and something exciting in my life.”

30+ pictures inside of Becks being inducted into the galaxy…

01 david beckham inducted la galaxy
david beckham introduced la galaxy 22
david beckham introduced la galaxy 23
david beckham introduced la galaxy 24

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Who cares?

Shes hiding her ugly teeth

That is great!
I hope he’s really able to take football to another level and that Vic is welcomed by the californians!!
wish them the best of luck

Wow he just waved his career away!
And i reckon this is the start of the end of the beckhams. Theres no way he’s ganna stay faithful with all the slags in LA!

At last.

I was just watching the press conference on this website

#1 you care otherwise you would not have left that message.

it was f crazy.

Rachael, you’re a hater!!! Victoria is beautiful and David is a very talented soccer player. I’m sure her teeth look better than yours!

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 2:38 pm

They look great, EVERYONE loves them!!

Becks has already made adidas a lot of money.

Victoria should try smiling more often. Maybe people would like her better if she stopped striking a pose whenever she was out in public.

TENIAS Q HABERTE QUEDADO EN MADRID

Good looking.

10 Aniston : 07/13/2007 at 2:41 pm
TENIAS Q HABERTE QUEDADO EN MADRID

nooo….
CHICA AQUI VA HA ESTAR MEJOR!!!!
GOOOOO BECKHAMSSSS!!!!

That close up of her with that hair and glasses kind of looks like a fly. Her hair is great, I love it! Maybe she will smile one day, one of the pics she is smiling a lil bit. Seeing David in a new light … brrrrrrr (package pic)

Im a bandwagon now and Im watching Posh NBC show. People.com and news said Katie and Tom will give them a housewarming in a few weeks since they’re still in Germany filming a movie.

Im a big TomKat fan too especially Katie.

What a HOT COUPPLE! I love them! Welcome home Beckhams!

8 [~Famous~] : 07/13/2007 at 2:38 pm

They look great, EVERYONE loves them!!
===========================================================

No, they don’t. They brought in season ticket holders to watch the press conference and allowed ALL tabloid reporters in to punch up the media credential numbers.

People are sick of them all ready

EVERYONE loves them!!
==============================

Some British news media guy at LAX asked this 10 yr old boy what it was like to fly to America with David Beckham (he was on their plane) and he said “Who’s David Beckham?”

EXACTLY!

Jolie-Pitt @ 07/13/2007 at 2:55 pm

Are Posh and David going to get American citizenship?? Or are they just living here?

I would giggle too…to see that huge banner declaring my husband has “Golden Ball”

WOW, they both look SENSATIONAL.

And the media coverage is GLOBAL, you get to see them on all the possible TV stations around the globe.

They are the biggest stars on the planet!

P.S. Don’t forget to tune in tonight as Victoria will give an interview for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:01 pm

The only people saying negative things about them are the [insert name] fans who cant bare to see another couple get publicity.

21 you need to grow up.

I hate Ryan Seacrest but I could kiss him for asking about her teeth:

The morning after their ballyhooed arrival in Los Angeles, the Beckhams kicked off their U.S. press assault with a photo op for him and a self-deprecating radio interview for her.

First, Victoria called in to Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM morning radio show, and engaged in some playful flirting with the host.

“When I see your husband I feel a little ill because he’s too perfect,” Seacrest said. Replied Victoria: “He is very handsome. You’re handsome, too! You’re both really handsome. David’s got a great sense of humor, he’s very funny, he’s a fantastic husband and he’s great with the children.”

Later, when Seacrest told her, “you’re as sexy as you are clever,” Victoria again mentioned her husband’s famous looks: “It’s so nice that you say that. Normally what we get is, ‘David is so handsome, he’s just gorgeous – but she’s so funny.’ But you know what that means, it means you’re a pig with a sense of humor.”

If she’s not yet considered a comedic genius in the U.S., she noted that it may be because her humor is “very British, very dry.” She’s also not often photographed smiling, although she promised to try to flash a grin more often in America, “because you all smile.”

Asked by Seacrest, “How are your teeth? Are they okay, or are they British?” she replied: “My teeth are fine! They don’t look like a row of bombed-up houses or anything.”

Later Friday morning, David was formally introduced to the press as the newest member of the L.A. Galaxy soccer team after Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber called him “more than just a terrific player, he’s a guy with tremendous character and tremendous integrity.” Galaxy coach Frank Yallop noted: “We’re getting a great person, a winner on and off the field.”

Wearing a gray suit with a white shirt and a silver tie, Beckham stepped out in a cloud of confetti, holding up his new Galaxy jersey and then turning it around to show off his name and number 23 on the back as fans cheered and photographers’ flashbulbs popped.

“It’s nice to see so many fans, and I thank you for that,” he said at the podium after the photo op. “I have always looked for challenges in my life. My family has moved to Los Angeles and this is something we are proud of. Right now, everything is perfect. My family is the most important thing for me, but the soccer is second.”

brookbeck @ 07/13/2007 at 3:03 pm

he is sooooooooo hot but he could have left skeleton spice home in spain

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:07 pm

I love causing trouble wherever I go. That’s how I roll, that’s how I have fun.

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:10 pm

#24
Midget, are you using my name again?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All