David Beckham's Official Blog Launches

David Beckham's Official Blog Launches

Soccer stud David Beckham has launched his official blog on his official website DavidBeckham.com. Here’s Becks‘ first blog entry, posted alongside an image of himself wearing his own DVB-branded sunglasses, from this morning:

“Hi everybody,

Thanks for joining me on davidbeckham.com – it does seem incredible that in all my time playing professional football, I haven’t had my own website.

So here it is at last.

It also gives me the perfect opportunity to say goodbye to all my friends in Spain. After four years in Madrid, I’d just like to say thank you to the people there and Real Madrid fans for being absolutely incredible, not only to me, but to my family as well. I was so happy to be able to leave having given the fans something to celebrate by helping to win La Liga.

I am now moving on to an exciting new challenge at the LA Galaxy. So far, everyone has been amazing, and my family and myself have been made to feel extremely welcome. I now have a great opportunity to raise the profile of football in America, (or soccer I should say!) and that’s something I’m genuinely excited about.

Meanwhile, I’ll do my best to keep you updated with everything that’s happening whilst I am playing in the States.

I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

David

You can also register for David‘s newsletter, and be automatically entered for an autographed LA Galaxy jersey.

david beckham official blog 01

• Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
brookbeck @ 07/13/2007 at 3:00 pm

yes 1st wow a whole blog for him just join the list

he is a cutie – to bad hes married to Posh!

Hope he grows his hair out again – much sexier!

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:03 pm

More More More!!

Lmaooo This must really suck to the few who dislike him. Lol

OHH PUlezzzzzz

No more,no more,
no more bad teeth and her robotic wife
no more
no more bad teeth and her robotic wife
no more

look at little Suri instead.

T. Cruise @ 07/13/2007 at 3:25 pm

Ohh La LA. I am gonna go join right now.

What an utter waste of time this Beckham crap is.

No one CARES about soccer in America, it’s a sboring as Hockey. It will NEVER be popular here. Pele couldn’t do it, Mia Hamm couldn’t do it, and this twit can’t do it.

Who’s gonna pay to see this guy play? Guys? Er no. Kids? They don’t know who he is? Women? They can rub one out to him on the internet, why pay big bucks to sit in the stands miles away.

He’ll be back to the UK in less than 2 years.

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:30 pm

Lmfaooo, the [Insert Name] fans are going crazy, this now a Becks site

TICKS

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:31 pm

Little midget trying to be like Famous

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 3:32 pm

More TICKS
More Becks
How will the [Insert Name] Fans react?

I’ve got nothing bad to say about David and Victoria. They seem like genuinely nice people and I haven’t read where they’ve hurt anyone. So I wish them all the luck. “Good Luck Beckhams”.

LMAO Yeah nobody wants to see him, Oh wait, since he announced his arrival all the galaxy games are sold out.

wowww.. this two seems love to have lot of publicity…good so that they can replace brangelina…….

LOL, must really suck to make a living writing on blogs for attention-wh#re Beckhams. Geez, if these people went five minutes without attention they would go into attention deprivation withdrawl. David seems gay. Not anything wrong with that, but that is how he appears. He is so into himself, probably spends a considerable amount of time every day on his appearance, and that is a such a turn-off, I wouldn’t waste my time on a guy that loves himself SO much, he can’t think of anything or anyone but himself 24-7. Of course, married to Victoria, every minute spent away from her must be pure heaven! All this publicity just proves David is as vapid and shallow as his ugly wife. Victoria is so boring and so without talent in any area. I mean, who does a photo layout in ugly cotton panties with a pad or something hanging out the side? Honestly, I don’t think even Paris Hilton is as big of an attention wh#re as these two. In fact, as much as I dislike Paris, she would be a welcome relief in exchange for David and Victoria. Never thought anyone could make Paris look like she had class, but David and Victoria managed to do that. Paris should send them a thank you card!

Gay soccer will not “make it” here in the U.S. Go home to the U.K. gay boy and **** woman!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COUPLE, THEY ARE AMAZINGG! SOO FABULOUS! Thanks Jared!

He’s hot!
But kinda old for me…and married.

“Never hurt anyone?” They have both cheated on each other, multiple times. There is probably a lot of hurt feelings for the people they use, and their children have probably been through hell. When a couple cheats on each other, you can bet there is a lot of screaming and ufly scenes in their house, and those poor kids have probably been scarred for life. That is not a marriage, it is a business. And their kids don’t have any kind of a decent life in that fishbowl the Beckhams give them for a home. It is sad and pathetic, thse two are just selfish and self-absorbed, and the kids have to grow up in a hellhole with no stability.

Diana…for someone who hates the fact that Posh and Becks are getting so much attention, you sure do love to read and take about them.

He’s cute, but I’m so over them. Enough already. Oh and btw, they have hurt people–everytime I see them whoring themselves out to whoever will look–that hurts me. It’s like pollution.

Oh, and Fiona…you have absolutely NO idea what goes on in their personal life, so how about you stop projecting your own childhood trauma on their kids.

to fiona: and just where are you getting your tales of cheating and lies and an unhappy home? haha. like you really even know these people.

haha, well said daisy, you beat me to it! :) we have no idea what goes on in their personal life, or any star’s personal lives, we just like to put our two cents in based on a small article and picture, there’s more than that to any life.

Has David Beckham seen these photos of his so-called drop-dead-gorgeous wife? Can you imagine how much money she spent on improving her look?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All