Jessica Biel @ 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' Premiere

Jessica Biel @ 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' Premiere

Jessica Biel goes classy in a classy white Giambattista Valli number with a ruffled bustline at the Los Angeles premiere of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry at the Gibson Amphitheatre and CityWalk Cinemas on Thursday in Universal City, California.

Biel sure loves her ruffled bustlines

The 25-year-old actress said at the premiere, “I want people to take away the message that you should celebrate people’s differences. That’s what’s so wonderful about so many different people in this world, that we are so different and no one has the right to choose or judge who you fall in love with and who you want to spend your life with. That’s what people should really take away and think about and hopefully start discussions about that.”

15+ pictures inside of Biel working her ruffles…

jessica biel i now pronoune you chuck and larry premiere 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 11:20 am

Other than the ass, there’s nothing attractive about this girl. She’s not ugly, just mannish.

Her ass seems to be a focus point in most of her films now – The new JHO?

HOW CAN ANY ONE WITH A LICK OF SENSE BELIEVE THAT HER ASS IS REAL. SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE THIGHS OR ANYTHING TO GO WITH A BIG BUTT. THAT IS A BUTT IMPLANT NOT HARD WORK, SHE IS A FAKER.

It looks like her dress is about to fall!

off subject but, i saw a pic of braddox going to school on thursday on people, and JJ doesnt have it, i was wondering because this is usually the site for anything B&A!!

19 years old @ 07/13/2007 at 11:39 am

DEFINITELY NOT ALL THAT!!! SHE’S JUST OVERRATED

Her nose is ugly !

This shemale is so annoying. She is fugly & can’t act. I don’t see the hype or appeal about her.

She is manly looking & boring.

Justin can do way better, a la Cameron Diaz. I thought they were really good together. I think they suited each other better.

But I don’t see Justin & Jessica lasting anyway. She probably wants (& needs) the publicity. Justin on the other hand is probably using her as a rebound.

nope, the dress isn’t doing it for me. Doesn’t do anything for her at all. Maybe it’s the bow. I keep getting this Colonel Sanders look, just look at it and tell me you don’t think KFC.

varoooommm @ 07/13/2007 at 12:13 pm

agree to all that; but the dress is sure lovely and made her beautiful, if only for now.

Mrs. Fugly @ 07/13/2007 at 12:13 pm

She was pretty cute on the David Letterman show! I think it was on the David Letterman. She was on the news this morning. She actually can sing. I was impressed. Some sour notes because, she was nervous and this was just on the spot type of thing but, over all she handled herself well. She looked lovely too.
I happen to like this white number. It makes her look like a tall drink of water!

julia weinstein @ 07/13/2007 at 1:01 pm

She looks gorgeous, fake ass or not.

Her grill seems like it is too big for her mouth, looks like my grandma new dentures.

Another flop. She’s not a movie star. She hasn’t had a hit movie. Her face is plain and average.

inhirnamy137 @ 07/13/2007 at 1:57 pm

That dress is cute, but not on a slightly muscular girl.

[~Famous~] @ 07/13/2007 at 2:11 pm

She sings better than hilary duff

Stunninly beautiful. Wouldn’t mind taking her home to dress and undress like a Barbi doll.

The top of the dress looks weird.

DevotedAJFan @ 07/13/2007 at 4:00 pm

I love her. I don’t understand why there’s so much hate towards her here. I think she’s just wonderful.

faux booty & lips -Jessica @ 07/13/2007 at 5:31 pm

2 cutie pie
^^^^
I think you are sooo right. I’ve said that myself. Her legs are pratically twigs..Plus the fake lip implants. She is average with big @ss he-man arms & shoulders. Can’t act worth a dam. Not cute.

She looks old- 32-37 in age, I’d say.

julia weinstein @ 07/13/2007 at 5:56 pm

A lot of Hollywood actors have had work done…Big effin Deal.
At least she isn’t skeletal boney. Geeze

I rather be skeleton boney than look like a dude. lol

I agree about the butt implants & that she looks way older than what she is.

All of you fat ******* are so hilarious…

no tom we are just telling the truth. there are a lot of gorgeous women, but when you cheat and go get fake parts to look better all you are saying is i like big butts i cannot lie. thanks sir mix a lot. my thing is people give fakers credit and they knock real women. gorgeous is one thing but she is not. my opinion and in entitled to that. bet she wont admit it. and i am so not jealous i weigh 126 pounds and have a big real butt, i cannot lie, i have no problem with taking out a little fat here and there but when you try to fool folks with fake butts lips and boobs you are a faker dude

julia thats why hollywood is so phoney duh, she is still boney with fake parts.

#2 cutie pie>>>
I Agree. Buttocks surgery has been done thats how it looks. Everytime I see her in a bathing suit her butt does not look natural.
She could have had fat shot in her @ss.
I bet she had something done.
Not real but real fake.